1. His father is an English teacher.
2. These cats are nice.
3. They can swim,
4. I like to read English.
5. I go to school on foot.
6. He likes English.
7. His father goes to work by bus.
8. He is crying under the tree.
9. His birthday is on the twentieth of November.
10. Mrs. Li and Kitty are in a big shop.
11. Kitty is wearing her new uniform.
12. He goes to school every day.
13. I want to have a model car.
14. She wants a cup of coffee.
1.I ____ have a cat.
2.He ______ like dogs.
3.She ____ have a long hair.
4.We ____ have a big house.
5.They ____ have a happy family.
6.It ____ have a short tail.
7.You ____ like a good teacher.
8.Elva ____ like a bad girl.
9.Tom ____ have a red pen.
10.My mother ____ have a beau tiful nose.
11.Cats ____ have two legs.
12.Dogs ____ have one ears.
13.My father ____ have a blue car.
14.Everybody ____ have two hands.
15.I ____ like a model plane.
16.Lily ____ like a toy.