-- What does he look like? (有look，用does/do)
-- He is very tall, and he has short curly hair.
-- What is he like? (只有like，用is) (用is，like翻译问“像”)
-- What does he like? 他喜欢什么?(用does，like翻译为“喜欢”)
He is of medium height/build. (是of, 前用be动词)
He has a medium height/build.(是a, 前用have/has)
She is a little bit heavy. (heavy是形容词，前用be动词)
①一点点+形容词：a little bit+形容词= a little+形容词= a bit+形容词;
②一点点+名词：a little+名词= a bit of+名词;
His hair is a little long. = His hair is a bit long.
He can speak a little English. = He can speak a bit of English.
3. ①They are talking about the tall boy with curly hair. (with翻译为“有着”)(句中已经有了动词talking about，表达“有着”不能再用动词has)
The tall boy has curly hair. (无They are talking about, 表达“有着”用动词has)
(1) Jim lives in a small house _________ (有着) an interesting garden.
(2) Do you remember John, a pop singer __________ (戴着) funny glasses?
(3) Do you know the tall man _________ (有着) a big nose?
4. 她从不停止讲话：She never stops talking.
①句型：停止做某事：stop doing sth
②句型：停下来去做某事：stop to do sth
(1) Class is over. Let’s stop ___________ (have) a rest.
(2) The teacher is coming. Let’s stop __________ (talk).
(3) –I feel tired and sleepy.
– Why not stop __________ (relax)?
(4) If you’re tired, you can stop _________ (work).
(5) Stop _________ (talk). Listen to me, please.
5. 他不再戴眼镜了：He doesn’t wear glasses any more.
穿一条红色的裙子：wear a red dress
如：Do you know the boy in black?