1. Excuse me, co uld you tell me the way to the bookstore?
2. When is your birthday?
3. What do you use it fo r?
4. What is you favorite fest ival?
5. How did you like your trip?
6. W: Peter, don ’t put your football on the dining table. You must look after your things.
M: Sorry, mum. I’ll put it away.
7. W: Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the Dennis?
M: Well, it’s far form here. You should take the No. 102 bus to get there.
8. W: Could Linda ride a bike at the age of six?
M: No, she couldn’t. But her sister could.
9. W: Lin Feng, which places should I visit in your hometown in Sichuan?
M: You should’t miss Jiuzaigou. It’s wonderful.
10. M: Mom, what should I take for the trip?
W: A map, a camera, a hat and so on. And remember to take an umbrella. It often rains there.
M: Kate, look at this picture. The woman is very beautif ul.
W: Well, she is a movie star.
M: But I often listen to her song.
W: Yeah, she can sing very well, too.
M: Can she dance?
W: Yes, she can do it a little.
M: Do you like her?
W: Of course. I’m a big fan of her.