1. ---What colour is the bike?
---It’s _______ orange.
A. an B. a C. / D. the
2. That isn’t her bag. It’s ________.
A. my B. I C. mine D. me
3. ---Oh, your kite is very nice.
A. That’s right B. No, it’s not nice C. Yes, it is D. Thank you
4. The woman is sixty, but she _______ young.
A. is B. sees C. looks D. watches
5. It’s time ________ lunch. Let’s go home.
A. to B. in C. for D. on
6. ---________ is your coat?
---The black one.
A. What B. Where C. Which D. How
7. ---________ is the toy?
---It’s on the bed.
A. Who B. Where C. What D. Whose
8. The shoes are too old. Put ________ over there.
A. it B. they C. their D. them
9. Excuse me. Can you _______ my watch, please?
A. look B. look like C. look after D. look at
10. Look _______ the blackboard and listen _______ the teacher.
A. / / B. at; to C. after; / D. on; after
11. ---Whose dress is this?
A. Lucy B. Lucy’s C. Jim D. Jim’s
12. The girl ______ the purple coat is his sister.
A. at B. in C. on D. with
13. There is a bird ______ the tree.
A. in B. on C. to D. of
14. There are many ________ in our school.
A. woman teachers B. woman teacher
C. women teacher D. women teachers
15. ---Is there a ball under the desk?
A. Yes, it is B. Yes, there’s