57. We are going to talk about the problem discussing at the last meeting.
58. The girl dressed herself in red is my sister.
59. Being seriously ill, his class-mates sent him to hospital.
分词作状语时，其逻辑主语为这句话的主语，此句应为“因为他病了，他的同学才把他送到医院去”，因此把前半句改为：He being seriously ill.
60. Having not seen her for many years, we could hardly recognize her.
现在分词的否定应把not放在现在分词前面，所以前半句应改为：Not having seen her for many years.
61. Seeing from the space, the earth looks like a ball.
62. English is easy to learn it.
63. I will get somebody repair the recorder for you.
“让某人做某事”可以有以下几种表达法：make sb do sth; have sb do sth; get sb to sth. 因此在repair 前加to。
64. She decided to work harder in order to not fall behind the others.
不定式的否定把not放在to前面。因此应改为：She decided to work harder in order not to fall behind the others.
65. It’s better to laugh than crying.
表比较时比较的双方应为同种结构，或都是名词或都是不定式。因此有两种改法：It’s better to laugh than to cry 或 It’s better laughing than crying.
66. It’s no use to send for the doctor.
做某事是没用的要说成It’s no use doing,所以把to send 改为sending。
67. She practices to play the piano after school every day.
practise 后只跟动名词作宾语，因此把to play 改为playing。
68. When the teacher came in, he stopped listening to the teacher.
stop doing 为停止做这件事，而stop to do 为停下来正在做的事去做这件事。所以后半句应该为：he stopped to listen to the teacher.