1. Not until I began to work ____ how much time I had wasted
A. didn't I realize B. did I realize C. I didn't realize D. I realized
2. Only by practising a few hours every day ____ be able to master the language.
A. you can B. can you C. you will D. will you
3. If you don't go， neither ____.
A. shall I B. do I C. I do D. I shall
4. No sooner ____ to the station ____ the train left.
A. had I got， when B. I had got， than C. had I got， than D. did I get， when
5. Your father is very strict with you. ____. He never lets off a single mistake of ours.
A. So he is B. So is he C. He is so D. So does he
1. Both Lily and Lucy____ to the party yesterday .
A. invited B. was invited C. had invited D. were invited
2. I first met Mary three year ago . She___ at a radio shop at the time .
A. has worked B. works C. was working D. will work
3. Bill might phone while I'm out this evening . If he ___ , could you take a message ?
A. does B. might C. phoned D. will
4. Another new library___ last month in my hometown .
A. built B. was built C. has been built D. is built
5. It's about ten months since the boy a Young Pioneer .
A. became B. has become C. has been D. had been