1. -Thanks very much!
2. Put it/them away.
3. What's wrong?
4. I think so.
I don't think so.
5. I want to take some books to the classroom.
6. Give me a bottle of orange juice, please.
Please give it / them back tomorrow. OK.
9. What's your favourite sport?
10. Don't worry.
11.I'm (not) good at basketball.
12. Do you want a go?
13. That's right./ That's all right./ All right.
14. Do you have a dictionary / any dictionaries?
Yes, I do. / No, I don't.
15. We / They have some CDs.
We / They don't have any CDs.
16. ---What day is it today / tomorrow?
17. ---May I borrow your colour pens, please?
---Certainly. Here you are.
18. ---Where are you from?
19. What's your telephone number in New York?
20. ---Do you like hot dogs?
---Yes, I do. ( A little. / A lot. / Very much.)
---No, I don't. ( I don't like them at all.)
21. ---What does your mother like?
---She likes dumplings and vegetables very much.
22. ---When do you go to school every day?
---I go to school at 7:00 every day.
23. ---What time does he go to bed in the evening?
---He goes to bed at 10:00.