(1) while从属连词，引导时间状语从句，从句动词用延续性动词，主句的动作发生在从句动作发生的过程之中。Come on, get these things away while I make the tea.
(2) 并列连词，表前后两个分句意义相反或相对，意为“然而”。Some people waste food while others haven't enough.
(3) 放在句首，表示“尽管;虽然”，相当于although。While we don't agree, we continue to be friendly.
1. All the novels are considered ____ the young readers in the 1980s. (to have interested)
2. Bob thought it ____ to solve maths problems while others hated it. (fun)
3. The headmaster ignored the ____ between Mrs. Wang and his nephew. (argument)
4. We can't decide. The plan needs to be ____. (considered)
5. ____ with Class Two, ours has more boy students. (Compared)
6. I find a better way ____ this problem. (to solve)
7. Nearly half of the companies ____ the same opinion with the government. (share / shared)