make yourself at home 别拘束
(1) make yourself at home 别拘束(主人对客人说的委婉语) -- Good evening, Jim. -- Good evening, Mary. Come in and make yourself at home.
(2) (all) by oneself 独自(没有别人帮助) You can't possibly do it all by yourself.
(3) enjoy oneself = have a good time 玩得高兴 Please enjoy yourself while you're spending your holiday in Hawaii.
(4) for oneself 亲自; 为自己The student wants to think it for himself. / One should not live for oneself alone.
(5) of oneself 自动地The door closed of itself suddenly.
(6) be oneself 身体或情绪好 I am not myself today.
(7) help oneself to + n. / pron. 随便…… Please help yourself to the fish.
(8) in oneself 本身 This is not a bad idea in itself.
(9) come to oneself 苏醒The injured man came to him- self in five minutes.
(10) between ourselves 私下说的话 All this is between ourselves.