treat … as … 把…看做… The kind lady treated me as her own daughter.
regard…as… consider…(as)… think of…as…
look on / upon…as… take…for…
1. If you are ____ about Australian cities, just read the book written by Dr. Johnson.
A. interested B. anxious C. upset D. curious
2. Her son, ____ whom she was so ____, went abroad 10 years ago.
A. of; loved B. for; cared
C. to; devoted D. on; affected
3. In order to continue to learn by ourselves when we have left school, we must ____ learn how to study in the school now.
A. in all B. after all C. above all D. at all
4. -- I am sorry I didn't do a good job.
-- Never mind. ____, you have tried your best.
A. Above all B. In all
C. At all D. After all
5. Since we can't find a bigger apartment, we'll have to ____ what we have.
A. hope for the best B. make room for
C. make the best of D. lay our hope on