1. In a word， both the cock and the hen are useful. It is wrong for them to see their own use instead of seeing others' use.
2. If everyone makes a contribution to building a green city， Ezhou will become a better place to live in.
3. I'm sure a good balance between learning and playing can make a great contribution to kids' growth.
4. All in all， it's very important for children to learn to be independent.
5. In a word， it's our duty to make reading become a part of our life.
6. Sharing bikes bring people so many advantages， so let's protect them and follow the rules of using them.
7. All in all， grades can be a way to measure students' achievements in schoolwork. However， different interests and abilities can make a students a full man.
8. In my opinion， I think we'd better not use mobile phones. We should spend more time on our study instead of using mobile phones.
9. In my opinion， we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other. Also， we must be active and exercise more because keeping healthy is helpful toa successful life.
Let's Read More!
Reading is very important in our daily life. We can get knowledge by reading a lot of good books. It can not only open our eyes but also make us clever and happy. Our study can be improved if we read more important books. Reading also helps us grow up better.
However， many activities take up much of our reading time， such as listening to music， watching TV and surfing the Internet. What a pity! So I would like to suggest that everyone should borrow more books and read good books. It will be very helpful to us!
Let's start reading now!
Let's Build a Green City Together!
As a middle school student of Ezhou， it's our duty to help build a green city. So how can we help protect our city's environment and make it a greener place to livein?Here are some small things we all can do and should do.
First of all， we can ride bicycles or walk to school as much as possible to reduce air pollution and avoid traffic jams. Secondly， wherever we go， we should throw rubbish into dustbins to keep our city clean and tidy， and we shouldn't spit everywhere.Last but not least， we should plant as many trees as possible to protect our city's natural environment and make our city more beautiful.
In my opinion， a green city is the key to a healthy life. If everyone makes a contribution to building a green city， Ezhou will become a better place to livein. Let's take actions now!
Grades are not Everything
I don't think grades are important. Students have different abilities and some of them can't be measured by grades， such as creativity， abilities to communicate and act.
To start with， I wasn't good at English and seldom got high scores on the exams. But one day， my teacher encouraged me to perform in an English play because of my good pronunciation and lively expressions. To perform well， I studied my lines many times and even dressed up like the character. While we were performing， I could hear my classmates cheering. How excited! Later， my teacher praised me for my wonderful acting and this made me more confident and interested in English.
All in all， grades can be a way to measure students' achievements in schoolwork. However， different interests and abilities can make a students a full man.
Whether We Can Use Mobile Phones
Our class have had a discussion about whether we can use mobile phones.
Some students think it is good to use mobile phones because they can take photos with them in our daily life. They can also listen to music to relax themselves in free time. Besides， using mobile phones makes it easy to keep in touch with their parents and friends.
But some others don't think so. They think students shouldn't use mobile phones. Using mobile phones too much is bad for their eyes and it's a waste of time to chat with friends. Sometimes some students use mobile phones to play games. It will have a bad effect on study.
In my opinion， I think we'd better not use mobile phones. We should spend more time on our study instead of using mobile phones.
How Can a Teenager Have a Successful Life?
I have recently done a survey about how a teenager can have a successful life.
Most students believe it's necessary to study hard. After all， study plays a key role in their life. They also agree they should respect their parents， who look after them every day. Besides， they're ready to serve the society and in their opinion it?s really meaningful. What's more， they think each teenager is supposed to make a good plan for future.
From my opinion of view， we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other. Also， we must be active and exercise more to keep healthybecause it's important to a successful life.
1. There is an activity about Chinese traditional operas at 2：00 p.m. on July 1. It will be held on the playground in our school and all the teachers and students will attend.
2. Before entering the park， there are some specific details we must know first.
3. How is going?It's time for me to leave school. You ask me what I can do for my school. Here are my plans that I would like to share with you.
4. Summer vacation is coming. I plan to do more reading. I am going to read more classics and more English books to improve my languages skills.
5. Wuhan is a beautiful city full of culture and history.
6. The International Day of Charity is coming. Many people will do something for it. What should I do? Here are my ideas.
1. We are going to have some meaningful activities. To express thanks to our teachers， we each should say thankful words to our dear teachers.
2. Before you arrive， we will prepare a clean and bright room for you.
3. To begin with， we need to be clear about the location of the facilities.
4. First of all，I will volunteer to do some cleaning with my classmates， such ascleaning the windows and sweeping the floor. To keep our school clean，we will ask our schoolmates not to litter at school.
5. Then， we'll invite you to our class and talk about school life.
6. Once， our community held an old things fair to raise money for the homeless people.
1. In a word， I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here.
2. It's a chance for you to learn more about Chinese traditional culture. Come and join us! I think we'll have a great time.
3. It's really hard for me to say goodbye. I wish my school to have a better future.
4. I hope all of our younger schoolmates can live and study happily in our school.
5. If possible， you may watch Han Show. Hope you'll have fun here.
6. In a word， it's helpful for our society to do some charity. Many hands make light work. Take actions now to make our society more beautiful!
The Plan of the Farewell Party
My dear teachers and classmates，
Attention，please!Our class is going to have a farewell party in our classroom on the morning of June 26th， 2017. At 9：00， we will talk about “What are you going to be when you grow up?”. After that， we will discuss how to spend our summer holidays.
From 10：00 to 10：55， we plan to sing， dance， perform magic tricks and put on a short play at the farewell party. At 11：00， it's time for us to take photos together and give telephone numbers and addresses to each other. We can also write farewell words， give gifts and so on. After that， we will do some cleaning for our classroom. The party will be over at 11：30.
I wish you all have a wonderful time.
My Life in 20 Years
I'm always working hard for a bright future. I imagine what my life in 20 years will be like.
In 20 years， I will play an important role in my family. I will take care of my parents. Maybe I will be married and have a lovely child. In my free time， I will get together with my good friends to talk about the past school life. We can also do other things such as gardening and doing yoga. What's more， I will have a job and face new challenges. I think I will be a doctor and help patients. Last but not least， maybe I will have a robot. It can help me a lot in my daily life.
In a word， I hope my life in 20 years will be a better one!
1. Today， as a greener means of transportation， bike-sharing is becoming more and more popular in many cities.
2. I am very happy to know that Datang School will start the summer camp. The middle school students from the Belt and Road countries will join it.
3. Do you agree that your parents have a second child? Different students have different opinions about it.
1. There will be less pollution because of bike-sharing. Besides， bike-sharing helps people take more exercise. In this way， it's helpful to people's health.
2. I want to be a cook，because I want to cook delicious food for students and make them know more about our food culture.
1. As long as we take good care of bikes， it will make our life better and better， and our environment will be more beautiful.
2. I will try my best to let students have a wonderful time in our country.
3. As for me， I'd love to have a brother or sister as company， so that we can share our happiness and sorrow anytime.
Today， as a greener means of transportation， bike-sharing is becoming more and more popular in many cities. It's known that it has many advantages. So it is enjoyed by lots of people.
First of all， it's very convenient for people to go somewhere. Also， it helps toreduce the traffic pressure. There will be less pollution because of bike-sharing. Besides， bike-sharing helps people take more exercise. In this way， it's helpful to people's health.
However， it also brings some problems. For example， some people throw them away after using bikes. Even some people destroy them， and some bikes are stolen by thieves.
In my opinion， everyone should try to be civilized and follow these rules of using bikes. As long as we take good care of bikes， they will make our life better and better， and our environment will be more beautiful.
Dear Miss Li，
I am very happy to know that Datang School will start the summer camp. The middle school students from the Belt and Road countries will join it. I'd like to work forthe summer camp. I want to be a cook，because I want to cook delicious food for students and make them know more about our food culture. I can make many kinds of foods， such as dumplings，noodles and so on. If I become a member of the summer camp， I will prepare delicious food carefully and keep the food clean and safe every day. I will try my best to let students have a wonderful time in our country.
Do you agree that your parents have a second child? Different students have different opinions about it.
Some students agree with the idea. They think， if so， they won't feel lonely and there will always be someone to play with. Besides， if their parents get older or ill， they can take turn to look after them. However， some students disagree. They worry that they will get less love from their parents if another child comes to the family. What's worse， they may not get along well， or even fight against each other.
As for me， I'd love to have a brother or sister as company， so that we can share our happiness and sorrow anytime.