Hello! I'm Bill Smith. I'm twelve. This is my sister, Jenny. She's ten. We are from the USA. But now we are in China. My father is an English teacher in a school. My mother is a doctor. They work hard.
At school I have a friend. His name is Ben Jones. He's twelve, too. He's from England. We all like China.
1. What's my friend's name? ________.
2. Where is Ben now? _______.
A. In China.
B. In England.
C. In the USA.
D. In Canada.
3. What's Jenny's last name? _________.
4. What's the last name of Ben's mother? _________.
5. Where's Jenny from? ___________.
B. England .
D. The USA.
Look at these things. This is Mr. Wang's ID card. And this is Jim's watch, that's Mary's key. Gina's notebook is over there. Look! What's that on the floor? Oh, it's a gold ring. It's Jenny's ring. It's very nice.
1. This is Mr. Wang's __________.
C. ID card
2.__________ notebook is over there.
D. Mary's hine
3. Is this Jim's watch? ________.
A. Yes, it is.
B. No, it isn't.
C. Yes, he is.
D. No, he isn't.
4. Is Jenny's ring very nice? __________.
A. Yes, she is.
B. No, she isn't.
C. Yes, it is.
D. No, it isn't.
5. Mr. Wang's name is on his_________ .
D. ID card
There is a telephone on my desk. It's my good friend. It helps me a lot. My telephone number is 8445816 . Sometimes when I have something to talk about with my classmates. I don't need to go out. I call them. I write down many telephone numbers of my friends. My best friend John's number is 8459471 . When I can't remember my homework, I ask him by telephone. There are some "Telephone Messages" beside my telephone. When I am out, my mother writes down the massages for me.
1. Whose telephone number is 8445816?
A. John's mother's.
B. His own.
C. His classmate's.
2. What time does he call his classmates?
A. When he doesn't know how to do his homework.
B. When he doesn' t remember the telephone numbers of others.
C. When he forgets what the homework is.
D. When he doesn't need to go out.
3. Why does mother write down the massage for him? Because ________.
A. he isn't out
B. he is working at his lessons
C. he forgets the phone number
D. he isn't in
4. What does he think of the telephone?
C. Best friend
5. Where is the telephone?
A. In his office.
B. In his house.
C. In his classroom.
D. In his room.