1. A. back B. bank C. black
2. A. panda B. plane C. pencil
3. A. want B. water C. wait
4. A. ticket B. jacket C. T - shirt
5. A. orange B. fridge C. village
6. A. please B. pleasure C. picture
7. A. eighty-five apples B. eighty-five people
8. A. look at the dress B. look at this dress
look at his dress
9. A. I can see a stamp on the map.
I can put the grape on my foot.
I can put the cup on my head.
10. A. Would you see it for me, please?
Would you speak to me, please?
Would you show it to me, please?
1. A. He's twenty-nine. B. He's a policeman.
He's from Japan.
2. A. Theirs, I think. B. Here you are.
I have some.
3. A. It's Tom's. B. They're red and blue.
Beside the sofa.
4. A. No, thanks. B. It's my pleasure.
That's all right.
5. A. Me too. B. Sure. C. Not bad.
1.A. It's green. B. It's purple. C. It's dark.
2.A. Class 2, Grade 4. B. Class 5, Grade 2.
Class 2, Grade5.
3.A. She's Nancy's sister. B. The girl in the car.
The girl in a blue dress.
4.A. He's in Wang Ying's home. B. He's in the cinema.
He's in the playground.
5.A. It's 3312869. B. It's 3312896. C. It's 3312986.
boy ______ the tree is my friend. His name in Tom. Alice is his _______ .They
are_______ England. They _______ speak Chinese, _____ I can help them. They live
in a white house near the river. _______ are some trees and _______ beside it.
It's very nice. At home, they _______ a computer. They can play _______ on it.
_______ E-mail address is email@example.com
you in class three grade five yes i am
DESKS AND CHAIRS ARE IN THE CLASSROOM
1. eraser A. bad B. age C. panda
2. next A. tree B. cinema C. umbrella
3. like A. white B. lovely C. ticket
4. soon A. foot B. room C. bedroom
5. office A. present B. blouse C. house
6. mouth A. brother B. three C. clot
1. --- Where is Mrs King? --- She is _____ the bus stop.
in B. on C. up D. at
2. ---How much ____ the jackets?
is B are C an D am
Let me _____. Seventy-four yuan.
are; see B. is; see C. are; have a look D. is; have a look
3. ---It's cold（冷）now. _____ I _____ my coat?
put on B. Shall; put on
Am; take off D. Shall; take off
4. ---These footballs are Jack's. Give ____ to _____.
them; his B. they; his C. them, him D. their; him
5. ---Excuse me, is this _____ school?
No, _____ is next to the post office.
our B. yours; ours C. yours; our D. your;ours
6. ---Hi! _____ you Mr Read?
I'm not. Look! The man in black ____ Mr Read.
Are; is B. Am; is C. Is; am D. Is; are
7.---Alice, can you see a photo ___ Mr Green ____ the wall?
Yes, I can.
on; of B. of; on C. in; of D. of; in
8. Pingping ____ a small bedroom, but his parents _____ a big one.
have; has B. have; have C. has; have D. has; has
9. Lucy and Lily are in _____ class, but in different ____.
same; row B. the same; rows
same; rows D. a same; rows
10. --- I want some grapes. --- OK. _____
Here it is B. Give you, please.
Here you are D. Have it, please
the, under, T-shirts, table, don't, the (.)
go, now, time, watch, it's, and, TV, to, ( . )
from, friends, your, are, where, fathers (? )
you, the, please, would, me, show, zoo, way, to, the (?)
6. What's thirty-three minus fifteen? A. Blue
7. What's the time now? B. It's eighteen.
8. Are you sure? C. It's eight.
9. What's your favourite colour? D. Yes.
10. Whose toy boats are these? E. They're Lin Tao's.
______ two ______ and a telephone _____ the bed.
Where are my ______ ? --- _____ they _____ the door?
Kate, can you _____ _____ the twins this afternoon?
Yes, I can.
M: Mum S: Sam )
Sunday. Sam and his mother are at home.
Sam. It's time for lunch. Come and clean your hands first.
OK. Mum. What's for lunch?
Can't you see? They are all on the table.
Oh, chicken, fish ( 鱼 ) and rice! I like them very much.
Thanks, and have some vegetables (蔬菜). Here you are.
Thank you, Mum. I know vegetables are good for health(健康).
Mum, may I have some grapes after lunch?
1. On Sunday Sam and his mother don't have lunch at home.
2. There are some cakes, eggs and vegetables on the table.
3. They don't like vegetables.
4. They think vegetables are good for health.
5. Sam would like to have some grapes after lunch.