Unit 5 Music
1. What’s the weather like?
A. Cloudy and warm. B. Lovely and warm. C. Fine but cold.
2. Where are the two speakers?
A. At the station. B. In a flat. C. In a park.
3. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. The Eiffel Tower. B. A new bridge in France. C. France.
4. How tall is the Eiffel Tower?
A. 343 meters. B. 366 meters. C. 320 meters.
5. According to the conversation, which word can be used to describe the bridge?
A. Wide. B. Expensive. C. Tall.
6. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In China. B. In Japan. C. In the USA.
7. Why does the woman want to buy a Japanese camera?
A. Because she likes Japanese cameras.
B. Because her husband likes Japanese cameras.
C. Because Japanese cameras are the best among foreign cameras.
8. What does the woman think of Japanese cameras?
A. Cheap. B. Expensive. C. Nice.
9. What probably are the two speakers?
A. Tourists. B. Musicians. C. Conductors.
10. When does the conversation take place?
A. In the morning. B. In the afternoon. C. In the evening.
11. What time does the concert begin?
A. 7:00 p.m. B. 2:00 p.m. C. 7:00 a.m.
12 Why does the woman want to go back to the hotel?
A. To take a bath. B. To have a rest. C. To get some money for shopping.
13. What does the woman ask the man to do?
A. To write her paper.
B. To help her decide on a paper topic.
C. To teach her about history.
14. Why doesn’t the woman choose “Revolutionary War or the Civil War” for a topic?
A. She doesn’t want to write about killing and death.
B. That topic seems a little broad.
C. That topic has nothing to do with American history.
15 How much time is there left for the woman to finish the paper?
A. One month. B. Seven days. C. A day or two.
第二节 听取信息 请听下面一段独白，从听到的内容中获取必要的信息，填入答题纸标号为16-20的空格中，使下面各小题成为正确、通顺、符合文中信息的完整句子。每空填3个以内含3个)的单词。 #p#分页标题#e#
Jin Yong’s Novels
The opinion of the boy:
a) 16 in the novels take place in a society without law.
b) Dealing with 处理) everything by fighting and killing 17 .
The opinion of the girl:
a) Reading the novels is a chance to 18 Jin Yong.
b) Jin Yong’s works show 19 for the country.
c) The characters and scenes in the novels can 20 the readers deeply.