Unit 3 Computers
1. ---- who, _____ is the most popular teacher in our school?
---- I think it’s Mr. Zhang.
A. first of all B. in your opinion C. more or less D. in all
2. Our desks _____ wood and this kind of paper for copying _____ wood too.
A. make of…makes from B. are made from…is made of
C. make from…makes of D. are made of … is made from
3. How about the two of us _____ the flowers in the garden?
A. to water B. water C. watering D. will water
4. They spent as many hours as they could _____ their lessons.
A. to study B. studying C. study D. studied
5. _____ a League Member, I should do all ______ I can to help others.
A. As…/ B. For… that C. Because of… which D. As… what
6. We all agree him on _____ he suggested.
A. what B. that C. how D. why
7. The difficulty we now meet with is _____ we can persuade him to tell the truth.
A. whether B. that C. what D. how
8. There was something wrong with his watch and this is ____ he was late.
A. how B. which C. what D. why
9. He got seriously ill at the age of five. Later he couldn’t see anything at all. He was ______ blind.
A. nearly B. totally C. especially D. probably
10. Inspired by his scientific curiosity 好奇心) , Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, went on to ______ other new inventions, including the photo phone in 1880.
A. produce B. create C. work D. do