Unit 2 English around the world
1. You can&lsquot pass the exam without working hard.
2. There are more than 42 countries where the majority of the people speak English.
3. In only fifty years， English has developed into the language most
widely spoken and used in the world.
4. With so many people communicating in English every day， it will become
more and more important to have a good knowledge of English.
5. How the differences come about？
6. However， most of the time people from the two countries do not have any difficulty in understanding each other.
7. His composition is good， except for some spelling mistakes.
8. We were quite at home in the simple surroundings of their flat.
9. Not only did Xiaohua learn a lot of English from her Canadian teacher， she also became interested in Canada.
10. It is reported that tourism has become one of the world&lsquos largest and fasted growing industries.