Unit 1 friendship
1. I don't enjoy singing， nor do I like computers.
2. I hate hiking and I'm not into classical music.
3. In the movie Cast Away， Tom Hanks plays a man named Chuck Noland.
4. Perhaps the most difficult challenge is how to survive without friends.
5. Frank was about to leave when he noticed a letter lying on the floor.
6. When he makes friends with Wilson， he understands that friendship is about feelings and that we must give as much as we take.
7. Chuck learns that we need friends to share happiness and sorrow and that it is important to have someone to care about.
8. Friendship helps us understand who we are， why we need each other and what we can do for each other.
9. He realizes that he hasn&lsquot been a very good friend because he has always been thinking about himself.
10. A life without a friend is a life without the sun.