1. When learning English， it is quite important to develop the ability of____________ 交际）。
2. Failing in the examination again ___________ 心烦意乱） her a lot.
3. Those who are in difficult s___________ usually work harder to get out of it.
4. As an e__________ of the newspaper， I should be responsible for what is printed in it.
5. He was punished by the school because of his c____________ in the exam.
6. Many t__________ are so crazy about football that they get up to watch football games at midnight.
7. My English is very friendly to us. She often gives us some a_________ on learning English.
8. It&lsquos quite n_________ for a person to refuse the offer of help from strangers.
9. What is the r_________ for your absence of yesterday&rsquos meeting？
10. Dancing with the rich in the party， he had a f_________ of being laughed at.
face to face list concern about go through share reason suffer point habit add up
1. Every time he __________ the figures， he gets a different answer.
2. They are ___________ with a new problem which they must solve at once.
3. I am not in the ___________ of going to see a film in the day.
4. She ____________ all the things she had to buy.
5. What are the _____________ to look for when you are buying a new computer.
6. She just suddenly left without giving any_____________.
7. We _____________ the cost of the meal.
8. Mr. Zhang ____________ heavy loses in the accident.
9. She has _____________ an unhappy time recently.
10. She thinks only of herself， she never ______________ other people.
一、 1. communication 2. upset 3. situation 4. editor 5. cheating 6. teenagers
7. advice 8. natural 9. reason 10. feeling
二、 1. adds up 2. face to face 3. habit 4. listed 5. points 6. reason 7. shared 8. suffer 9. gone through 10. concerns herself about with
三、1． Make an effort to do sth. 2. according to 3. be crazy about 4. on holiday
5. be concerned about 6. calm down 7. get on along well badly with.
8. have trouble with 9. go through 10. on purpose#p#分页标题#e#