1. He p______ his new books in the bag and went out.
2. My mother likes wearing c______ clothes.
3. We think the f______ show is cool.
4. Whose w______ is this? There is some money in it.
5. The article was written b______ Ba Jin.
1. Some of them ______ not mind) the scarfs.
2. I enjoy ______ play) computer on Saturday evening.
3. Can you please ______ teach) me English?
4. Each of them ______be) in the library.
5. My mother asked me ______go) shopping with her.
)1. —Your scarf looks very nice.
A. Really? It is. B. Don’t say that.
C. Thank you. D. You should say so.
)2. —How do you like the movie Kung Fu Panda?
—I ______ it very much.
A. feel B. hope C. love D. think
)3. —I love Sports News. What about you?
A. I did, too B. I do, too
C. I can, too D. I am
)4. The word “______” comes from the two words “situation comedy”.
A. sitcom B. sports
C. soap D. stand
)5. I enjoy ______ football game on TV.
A. seeing B. looking
C. watching D. visiting
)6. —Hi, Mike! There’s a new movie in our school this evening.
A. OK B. Great C. Certainly
)7. I don’t like singing. My brother doesn’t like singing ______.
A. too B. also C. as well D. either
)8. [11•德阳中考]—You’re late again. Do you have anything to say for yourself?
—______ except sorry.
A. Something B. Nothing C. Anything
)9. [11•泸州中考]—I think drinking milk is good ______ our health.
—Yes, I agree ______ you.
A. with to B. at with
C. to to D. for with
)10. ______ of us can play the guitar well.
A. Each B. Every C. Nothing D. Who