46. He got excited at the news，________ I was calm.
A. when B. while C. because D. after
47. Shall Brown come and play computer games?
No，________ he has finished his homework.
A. when B. if C. unless D. once
48. Hardly had he arrived in Hongkong ________ she rang me up.
A. when B. than C. that D. and
49. ________ they heard the shout for help，they rushed out.
A. Immediately B. The moment C. The while D. All the above
50. ________，he never seems able to do the work beautifully.
A. Try as he may B. as he tries C. Try as does he D. As he does try
51. If ________，I would have gone with him.
A. had he told me B. he had told me C. he has told me D. he would tell me
52. Alice is moving to her new apartment next Saturday.
I would be glad to help her，________ need some help.
A. should she B. if she will C. if she D. if she might
53. We will never give in ________ they might do or say about our plan.
A. no matter how B. how C. whatever D. although
54. I wonder if I ________ time. If I ________ time，I’ll go with you.
A. have;have B. will have;will have C. have;will have D. will have;have
55. By the time you ________ back，the supper ________ ready.
A. will get;will be B. get;was C. get;will be D. will get;is
56. ________ I live，I will never give in to the enemy.
A. As far as B. As long as C. As well as D. As soon as
57. I really wonder ________ he has posted me many packages ________ we worked together.
A. how;after B. why;when C. when;before D. why;since
58. Please pronounce the word ________ I did.
A. by the way B. the way C. the moment D. like
59. I was about to leave my house ________ the phone rang.
A. while B. when C. as D. after
60. I had cut the meat into pieces ________ Mother started cooking.
A. when B. as soon as C. after D. while
1~20： BDBDA DADCC CCDDA BACBD
21~40： AACAD CCBAB CCABA BDCDD
41~60： CCDAB BCADA BACDC BDBBA