1. ignore vt. ________ n. 2. German adj. __________n.
3. power n. _________ adj. 4. dusty adj. __________ n.
5. recover v. __________n. 6. exactly adv. ___________adj.
7. dislike n.&vt. _________(反义词);unlike _________; likely ___________.
8. disagree vi. ____________ n . ___________(反义词);
9. entire adj. ___________ adv. 10. settle v. __________n. ___________n.
1. The business is owned by two _________(合伙人)
2. Before the __________(幕布) went up, the dancers took their places on stage.
3. When his wife died, he was very ____________(孤单)
4.He had broad shoulders and____________(强有力的)arms.
5.He used to smoke a _________(小包) of cigarettes a day.
6. He wants a job that will let him work o_________.
7. The restaurant has a long menu of about 50 i___________.
8. The phone rang, but she i______________ it.
9. It took a long time for him to r____________ from a bad cold.
10. It was e____________ my own fault.
11. The boy's poor health c_____________ his parents.
12. She helped the child l__________ the laces of his shoes(鞋带).
13.That's e______________ what I expected.
14. Put on your o________. It is quite cold outside.
15. I am g___________ to have you help me repair the house.
in order to no longer/not…any longer suffer from on purpose be concerned about
go through set down get/be tired of get along with join in calm down add up
1. I__________________ watching television; let's go for a walk.
2. We started early ______________ arrive before dark.
3. The country has _______________ too many wars.
4. They are going to ____________ the singing.
5. She _______________ your safety, you should come back earlier next time.
6. She often ______________ headaches.
7. Although I am a new comer, I __________________my classmates very well.
8. I didn't do it ________________. It was an accident.
9. ___________3, 4 and 5 and you'll get 12.
10. I have ________________everything that the teacher said.
1.I have to __________all the books before the exams.
A. go through B. go over C. go up D. go out#p#分页标题#e#
2. His illness _________ the family’s trouble.
A. add up B. add up to C. add to D. are added to
3. As far as I am_________, I agree with what you said.
A. concerning B. concerned C. faced D. known
4. catch the first bus, he got up very early this morning.
A. In order to B. In order that C. So as to D. So that
5. We have been getting _______ our students since we came to this school.
A. along well B. along well with C. well along with D. well with
6. Don’t ______in the exam.
A. calm B. cheat C. list D. ignore
7. _________ people’s discussion and you will know a lot.
A. Join B. Join in C. Take part D. Add up
8. Holiday is coming. Students are busy _______ their things in the suitcase.
A. pack up B. packing up C. packing off D. pack into
9. ________ down what the expert will say at the meeting, will you? Which of the following is not right?
A. Put B. Set C. Write D. Take
10. I t is not a serious illness. I guess she will ______ soon.
A. remove B. recover C. replace D. reduce