1. -- What _____ exciting experience to jump down from _____ bridge of 50 meters high!
-- Oh, I can never imagine that. Bungee jumping is too dangerous, I think.
A. / ; a B. an ; the C. / ; the D. an ; a
2. What he said had a great effect _____ us. A. in B. on C. at D. to
3. This building was once a primary school, but now it' s _____ because we've built a
modem one instead. A. damaged B. lonely C. deserted D. destroyed
4. -- I' ve decided to apply for the job at a science college. ---_____.
A. I'm glad you like it B. As you like, please
C. Go ahead, I believe in your intelligence D. Well, that' s good. May you succeed there
5. He always shows charming manners wherever he goes, _____ a good example for you.
A. I think which is B. which I think is it C. which I think is D. I think which it is