1. Not until I began to work ____ how much time I had wasted.
A. didn't I realize B. did I realize C. I didn't realize D. I realized
2. Only by practising a few hours every day ____ be able to master the language.
A. you can B. can you C. you will D. will you
3. If you don't go， neither ____.
A. shall I B. do I C. I do D. I shall
4. No sooner ____ to the station ____ the train left.
A. had I got， when B. I had got， than C. had I got， than D. did I get， when
5. -- Your father is very strict with you.
____. He never lets off a single mistake of ours.
A. So he is B. So is he C. He is so D. So does he
6. ____ today， he would get there by Sunday.
A. Would he leave B. Was he leaving C. Were he to leave D. If he leave
7. Never in my life ____ such a thing.
A. I have heard or have seen B. have I heard or seen
C. I have heard or seen D. did I hear or see
8. -- Here ____! Where is Xiao Liu?
A. comes the bus，is he B. comes the bus, he is
C. the bus comes，is he D. the bus comes，he is
9. ____ ， I will not buy it.
A. Much as do I like it B. As much I like it C. Much as I like it D. As I like it much
10. -- I like football. I don't like volleyball.
A. So do I B. Neither do I C. So it is with me D. So is it with me
11. _____ the expense， I _____ to Italy.
A. If it were not， go B. Were it not for， would go
C. Weren't it for， will go D. If it hadn't been， would have gone
12. So _____ in the darkness that he didn't dare to move an inch.
A. he was frightened B. was he frightened C. frightened he was D. frightened was he
13. -- In modem times， girls like beautiful clothes.
Yes, _____ and . After all, our life has greatly improved.
A. so do they，so do you B. so they do，so you do
C. so do they，so you do D. so they do,so do you 1 2 下一页