1. At the party the foreign teacher was r__________ to sing some songs.
2. He is a s__________ person. Once he has made up his mind, he will not change.
3. Though we have learned English for two years, we can’t communicate with native speakers p__________.
4. The goods will be t_______ to Hong Kong by ship.
5. I advised him not to join them. F________ he accepted my advice.
6. Being a fan of Liu Dehua, she buys every music r_______ that is produced by him.
7. What’s your a_______ to wearing jewelry to school.
8. At last we were persuaded to _____________ (骑自行车)around China.
9. Writhing travel j_________ makes you think more and enjoy more.
10. I am so _________ (熟悉) with him that I recognized his voice the moment I picked up the telephone.
record determine treat altitude change one’s mind
be familiar to give in dream bring up so far
1. Once she is determined to do something, it is impossible to get her to____________.
2. Nowadays, many young children would like to bargain with their parents when asking for money. Unfortunately their parents seldom ___________.
3. They insisted they ________ equally.
4. Pop songs _____usually __________ teenagers.
5. He was born in Shandong Province and _______ there.
6. She gave me a ___________ look, which suggested that she would never make any changes.
7. She often _______ that she would become a famous singer one day.
8. They have been to seven European countries ___________.
9. After it leaves the high _________, the river becomes wide and runs into the sea.
10. He won another gold medal as he set a new ___________ in the 100m dash.
一、 1. requested 2. stubborn 3. properly 4. transported 5. finally
6. record 7. attitude 8. cycle 9. journals 10. familiar
二、1. change her mind 2. give in 3. be treated 4. are, familiar to
5. brought up 6. determined 7. dreamed 8. so far 9. altitudes