1.It was quite terrible. It took me some time to c______ down myself.
2.Parents are always c_______ much about their children.
3.True friends always s______ their sadness and happiness with each other.
4.I'm terribly sorry. I didn't do it on p__________.
5. Some animals hibernate under snow， because there is much air in l______ snow.
6. A_______ to the law， t_______ are not allowed to smoke or drink.
7. The old man went t_______ many wars and s_____ a lot from them.
8. After the terrible hurricane， the whole house was destroyed e________.
9. If you have some trouble， you can go to the teacher for a_________.
10. By internet， we can c_________ with people all over the world c_________.
11. By now， he has formed the h______ of doing some reading before going to bed.
12. The r_____ he gave for his c_____ in the exam was simple.