如何用英语告别
1. 暗示告别的常用套语:
I‘ve got to be going now. 我现在得走了。
I must be going now. 我现在必须走了。
I‘m afraid I must be going now. 恐怕我现在得走了。
It‘s getting late. I’m sorry I must be going now. 不早了,很抱歉,我得走了。
I‘d better be going now. 我最好现在走了。
I think it‘s time for me to leave now. 我想我该走了。
I‘m afraid I must be off. 恐怕我得走了。
It‘s about time I was going. 我该走了。
Oh, it‘s already six. I must be leaving now. 哦,已经六点了,我得走了。
Well, I think I‘d better be leaving now. 哦,我想我现在该走了。
2. 对暗示告别的回答:
Can‘t you stay any [a little] longer? 不再呆会儿吗?
Must you really be going? 真的要走了吗?
Do you really want to go? 真的要走了吗?
I won‘t keep you, then. Bye! 那我就不留你了,再见。
In that case I won‘t keep you. 那我就不留你了。
So soon? Can‘t you stay a little longer? 这么快就走?不再呆会儿吗?
Must you? It‘s still early. 一定要走了吗? 还早呢!
Thanks for dropping in. 谢谢你来看我。 1 2 3 下一页