I 听下面5段对话。从题中所给的A、B、C、D选出正确答案。 1. A. Tuesday B. Wednesday C. Thursday D. Saturday
2. A. At a bus station. B. At an airport. C. In a restaurant. D. At a railway station.
3. A. To see a film. B. To meet a friend. C. To watch a game. D. To have a meeting.
4. A. Plastic. B. Paper. C. Cloth. D. Cotton
5.A.A farmer B. A teacher C. A policeman D. A postman
l. A. Bad luck! B. It was great, thanks. C. I'll tell you everything next time. D. There are two months.
2. A. Of course! B. It doesn't matter. C. Yes, please. D. The same to you.
3. A. that’s Mr. Green. B. It's green. C. He’s a doctor. D. He's driving a car.
4. A. He’s my father. B. Sure. C. He’s my teacher. D. His name is Lin Tao.
5. A. Oh, he's very well. B. Certainly! C. Oh, that's nice of him. D. You're welcome.
Ⅲ句子理解：从所给的A、B、C、D选项中，找出意思相同或相近的句子。 1. A. John has 3 dollars. B. John has 7 dollars. C. John has 5 dollars. D. John has 2 dollars.
2. A. Mary is going to New York. B. It’s500 miles to New York C. It takes two hours to get to New York. D. Mary will get to New York by 2:30.
3. A. His sister played the piano. B. His sister did Bob's homework. C. Bob did his homework. D. Bob did her homework.
4. A. There are two books on the chair. B. There is one book on the floor. C. There are four books in all. D. There are six books in all.
5. A. Tom worked harder than John. B. John is better at his lesson than Tom. C. Tom couldn’t work out the problem, but John could. D. John worked out the problem earlier than Tom.
Ⅳ短文理解：从所给的A、B、C、D选项中，找出短文后问句的正确答案。 1. A. It's very cold. B. It's very warm. C. It's very dry. D. It's very wet.
2. A. They grow wheat. B. They grow rice. C. They grow apples. D. They grow vegetagbles.
3. A. The favourite fruit in the north is the bananas. B. The favourite fruit in the north is the apples. C. The favourite fruit in the north is the pears. D. The favourite fruit in the north is the oranges.
4. A. They carry them by sea. B. They carry them by air. C. They carry them by land. D. They carry them by truck.
5. A. Because there are too many vegetables in the south. B. Because the vegetables in the south are more delicious C. Because there are not enough vegetables in the north. D. Because people in the south don't like vegetables.#p#分页标题#e#
Ⅴ听短文，填上所缺的单词。 The giraffe (长颈鹿) is one of the most interesting (1 ) _____at the zoo. We can stand on the (2) floor of a zoo and see its long legs. Then we can go (3) to the school floor and see its head. A very long neck (4) its head high (5) _____ the ground or floor. A giraffe can grow to be nearly(6) _____ feet tall. In the wild, a giraffe gets its cud (后刍的食物) like a cow. When it drinks, it (7 ) _____ its legs wide apart to get its mouth to(8) It grows horns under the skin on the top of(9) _______head. It is of the same animal(l0) _____as deer. Not many of us will see a giraffe in the wild, but it is fun to see one in a zoo. 1 2 下一页