some time与some times不要理解为词组。
some time 中的time是时间的意思。
some time： 相当一段时间
1. After the explosion it was some time before the town resumed its everyday routines.
2. After we had haggled for some time, we decided to the bargain, and Jones bought the cloth for50 pence per yard.
3. I'm sorry to trouble you, but I wondered if we could have a word some time.
4. Everyone should invest some time in community service.
5. It took me some time to digest what I had heard.
6. These ideas have been in circulation for some time.
7. This meat takes some time to brown properly when cooking.
8. The writer decided to live in the Sahara Desert for some time.
some times 几次(用法略)。
sometime：a. 以前的，某一时间ad. 改天，来日
1. He is my sometime boss.
2. I hope to see you again sometime next year.
3. I saw him sometime last summer.
4. Thomas Atkins, sometime vicar of this parish
5. Phone me some time next week.
6. Let's get together sometime.
7. I want to look them up sometime.
8. It is reported that the car accident took place sometime yesterday.
1. Sometimes the patient cried for the pain.
2. Sometimes I go by car.
3. Sometimes we went to the beach and at other times we sunbathed on the patio.
4. He sometimes writes to me.
5. The vowels in the English alphabet are a,e,i,o,u, and, sometimes, y.
6. Love is sometimes put in range with a career.
7. Mr. Smith sometimes condescends to help his wife with the housework.
8. Good student as he is (=Though he is a good student), he sometimes makes mistakes.