第八节 介 词
2. 检查句中有无遗漏介词， 特别要注意作定语用的不定式后是否缺少必要的介词。
4. 检查句中介词与动词、 名词、 形容词、 副词等的搭配是否正确。
1. You must write your letter with ink.
2. A man is known to the company he keeps.
3. The field was dotted the great yellow hats of peasants.
4. Don’t approach to a work of art in such a spirit.
5. The boy was absorbed building a dam in the brook.
6. I was impressed at the zeal which he spoke of the plan.
7. The gentleman insisted at my receiving the money.
8. At last we reached to the village at the foot of the hill.
9. It is known to everyone that butter is made of milk.
10. The girl is proud of that her family is well descended.
1. with → ink, ink用于使用之材料， with用于工具或媒介。
2. to → by, be known to sb.， 为某人所熟悉， 本句是谚语“观其友而知其人”。
3. dotted → dotted with, be dotted with(点缀着……)。
4. approach to → approach, approach是及物动词。
5. absorbed → absorbed in, be absorbed in(专心于……)。
6. at → with, which → with which, be impressed with(被……所感动)， with which起副词作用。
7. at → on, insist on(坚持)。
8. reached to → reached, reach是及物动词。
9.of → from, made from...是指制作过程中发生性质变化， made of是物质质地未变。
10. proud of that → proud that, that从句前的介词of必须省略。