第五节 冠 词
1. Last Sunday we went to school to play basketball.
2. Plato left behind him a view of the universe set forth in his dialogue in an unique combination of logic and drama.
3. I have read a interesting story.
4. What kind of a book do you have?
5. You’re in right; it’s not your fault.
6. The most of us are flattered when we receive a compliment.
7. Why are you at home in such a fine weather?
8. He was elected the Mayor of New York.
9. Horse is useful animal.
10. Goldsmith is said to have traveled from a place to a place.
1. school → the school， 表示去某场所而不是去上学(go to school)。
2. an → an unique[ju?蘖nik]其第一音素是辅音。
3. a → an.
4. a book → book, kind of后面名词不加不定冠词。
5. right → the right, in the right(有理)， 而in right右边。
6. The most → Most, most表示大多数时不加the。
7. in such a fine weather → in such fine weather. weather是不可数名词。
8. The Mayor → Mayor特别的官职、 头衔， 职称作补足语或表语时不加冠词。
9. horse → A horse， horse是可数名词单数形式其前面必须有冠词， 不可单独使用在句子中。
useful animal → a useful animal.
10.from a place to a place → from place to place, 两个相对等的名词由and连接表示一种习惯用语时不加冠词。