1. The Greens live on the (twelve) floor of that tall building.
2. Teachers’ Day is in the (nine) month of the year.
3. There are more than eight (百) students in my school.
4. There are (五十二) weeks in a year.
5. It was the (eighty) birthday of my grandpa yesterday.
1. Tomorrow I (take) photos in the hills.
2. My dad (not buy) a new car next year.
3. — you (visit) your grandma this weekend?
— Yes, I am.
4. — we (take) a bus there?
— That’s a good idea.
5. It’s nearly eight o’clock. We (be) late for school.
1. This white car is not (汤姆的). It is (她的).
2. The (孩子们的) kites are flying high in the sky.
3. — Look, this is my family photo.
— Which one is (你的) sister?
4. Those (学生的) shirts look very nice.
5. I like (我的) job, but David doesn’t like (他的).
1. There is lot of furniture (家具) in the house.
2. — What’s date (日期) today?
— It’s 20th of May.
3. We reached home at seven o’clock in evening.
4. Bill and his dad are flying kite. kite is blue.
5. man in a hat is playing piano.
6. She wants to be artist, but she isn’t good at Art.
( ) 1. There are two books on the shelves (书架).
( ) 2. There is a TV set in the bedroom.
( ) 3. There isn’t a lamp on the table.
( ) 4. There are two chairs next to the table.
( ) 5. There is a chair in front of the table.
( ) 6. There is a computer on the ground.
( ) 7. There isn’t a table behind the bed.
( ) 8. The two pictures are between the wardrobe (衣柜) and the shelves.
A: Last summer, I (1) (visit) my aunt in Singapore with my family. We (2) (live) in her house for some days.
B: Did you have fun there?
A: Yes. We (3) (have) a great time!
B: What (4) (do) you do there?
A: Well, we (5) (see) many interesting things. We (6) (go) to the bird park one day. There (7) (be) lots of birds there. We also (8) (go) to some shopping centres. We (9) (buy) some new clothes. In the evening, I often (10) (read) books with my aunt.
1. There was some bread on the table. (改为否定句)
There bread on the table.
2. Millie wore a pretty skirt yesterday. (改为否定句)
Millie a pretty skirt yesterday.
3. She felt afraid when her mum left. (改为一般疑问句，并作肯定回答)
— she afraid when her mum left?
— Yes, she .
4. Mr and Mrs Yang stayed there for two weeks. (对划线部分提问)
Mr and Mrs Yang there?
5. The boy put a carton of milk into his schoolbag. (对划线部分提问)
the boy into his schoolbag?
Ⅰ. 用can, could, can’t和couldn’t填空。
1. Camels live without water for a long time.
2. You pass the test if you don’t work hard.
3. — you speak French?
— Yes, I , but I speak it well.
4. — she drive before?
— No, she drive before. But now, she .
5. — they use computers last month?
— No, they use computers last month. But this month, they .
1. The air conditioner (空调) is on in summer. (could)
B: No, you can’t. It is too hot.
2. You want to order food in a restaurant. (may)
B: Yes, of course you can have the menu.
3. You and your friend see some lost travellers. (may)
B: Oh yes, please help us!
4. Your pen is broken, but you have to use a pen. (can)
B: Yes. Here you are.
5. You’re trying to do your homework, but your sister is making a lot of noise. (can)
quiet? I will have a test tomorrow.
1. The cake is very delicious. (改为感叹句)
the cake is!
2. The news is amazing. (改为感叹句)
3. This is a very interesting story. (改为感叹句)
4. How nice the weather is! (改为同义句)
weather it is!
5. What a brave girl she is! (改为同义句)
the girl is!
1. The postmen in the post office are always (friend).
2. Simon often wears a (fun) hat.
3. I think the football match is very (excite).
4. Fire is dangerous. We should be (care) with it.
5. Mr Smith looked at the (noise) boy angrily.
1. David, driver, is, careless, a (.)
2. new, live, house, a, they, in (.)
3. we, at, time, good, a, school, have (.)
4. work, do, in, building, tall, you, this (?)
5. I, borrow, your, may, coat, yellow (?)
6. the, mountains, beaches, long, high, islands (岛), and, have (.)
7. is, autumn, interesting, to, fly, in, kites, it (?)
8. looks, red, the, in, dress, beautiful, that, girl (.)
( ) 1. I knocked on the door, but answered.
A. somebody B. nobody C. anybody D. everybody
( ) 2. — Why not have to drink now?
— Good idea!
A. nothing cool B. cool something
C. something cool D. cool anything
( ) 3. — I’m leaving for the exam, Mum.
— Well, make sure you’ve got ready.
A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing
( ) 4. — Do you have anything important to say for yourself?
— except (除了) sorry.
A. Something B. Nothing C. Anything D. Everything
( ) 5. — Does know the answer to the question?
A. everybody B. something C. nobody D. anybody
I was walking home from school alone. (1) (Somebody/Anybody/Nobody/Everybody) was with me. It was very dark. Suddenly, there was a yellow light. (2) (Something/Anything/Nothing/Everything) landed (着陆) in front of me. It was a spaceship (飞船)! (3) (Somebody/Anybody/Nobody/Everybody) spoke, but I didn’t understand him. I didn’t see (4) (some-body/anybody/nobody/everybody).
I was very afraid, so I ran back home. When I got home, I took off my jacket. Then I saw (5) (something/anything/nothing/everything) strange on the back. It was a message! It said, “Meet us — same day, same time, same place, next week.”
1. twelfth 2. ninth 3. hundred 4. fifty-two 5. eightieth
1. am going to take/will take 2. isn’t going to buy/won’t buy 3. Are; going to visit 4. Shall; take 5. will be
1. Tom’s; hers 2. children’s 3. your 4. students’ 5. my; his
1. a 2. the; the 3. /; the 4. a; The 5. The; the 6. an; /
1-5 FTFFT 6-8 FFT
Ⅰ. 1. visited 2. lived 3. had 4. did 5. saw 6. went 7. were 8. went 9. bought 10. read
Ⅱ. 1. wasn’t any 2. didn’t wear 3. Did; feel; did 4. How long did; stay 5. What did; put
Ⅰ. 1. can 2. can’t 3. Can; can; can’t 4. Could; couldn’t; can 5. Could; couldn’t; can
Ⅱ. 1. Could I turn the air conditioner off 2. May I have the menu 3. May we help you 4. Can I use your pen
5. Can you be / keep
1. How delicious 2. What amazing news 3. What an interesting story 4. What nice 5. How brave
Ⅰ. 1. friendly 2. funny 3. exciting 4. careful 5. noisy
Ⅱ. 1. David is a careless driver.
2. They live in a new house.
3. We have a good time at school.
4. Do you work in this tall building?
5. May I borrow your yellow coat?
6. The islands have high mountains and long beaches.
7. Is it interesting to fly kites in autumn?
8. The girl looks beautiful in that red dress.
Ⅰ. 1-5 BCCBD
Ⅱ. 1. Nobody 2. Something 3. Somebody 4. anybody 5. something