wood, period, dynasty, century, Italy, province,
from then on, excited, mobile phone, surprise
1. He was born at the beginning of the 20th .
2. It is easy for dry to catch fire (起火).
3. China was the strongest country in the Tang and Song .
4. Both Zhejiang and Jiangsu are rich in China.
5. I don’t think students should use at school.
6. The end (结局) of the film will all of us, I think.
7. I am not interested in food. I think Chinese food tastes better.
8. Try again and I’m sure you can go through this hard .
9. How the children looked when they saw their hero (偶像)!
10. Peter joined the Hand-in-hand Club last September. , he made more and more friends.
1. Amy often helps me with my homework. (用yesterday evening改为一般过去时)
Amy me with my homework yesterday evening.
2. He was a hard-working student. (改为复数形式)
3. I lost my watch on my way to the zoo. (改为否定句)
I lose my watch on my way to the zoo.
4. Did you visit your grandparents last month? (作否定回答)
5. The man used the tree’s root (根) to make a table. (同义句改写)
The man the tree’s root.
(1) A. that B. hole C. smell D. area E. visitor
(2) A. dinner B. dangerous C. double D. dodo E. dumpling
(3) A. bench B. want C. pick D. carefully E. riding
(4) A. hurry B. grow C. traffic D. little E. name
(5) A. information B. in C. India D. inch E. inside
1. The cat fell into the hole, and it couldn’t (爬) out of it.
2. Hurry up! We don’t have (足够的) time.
3. The man is walking (朝着) us. Who is he?
4. Nobody can (进入) the cinema without tickets (票).
5. Little Jimmy can’t (够到) the model plane on the table.
W: Millie, could you do me a favour?
W: Help me get the candy box on the shelf, please. I can’t (1) r it.
M: Here you are. Don’t eat too much (2) s food.
W: Thanks. I won’t. Where are you going?
M: I tried to call Jack, but I (3) f to connect (接通电话) him. I (4) d to visit him.
W: Can I go with you? I don’t like to be at home (5) a .
M: All right. Let’s go.
The Italian artist can .
They in the backyard.
The English word is for me .
Ⅰ. 1. century 2. wood 3. dynasties 4. provinces 5. mobile phones 6. surprise 7. Italian 8. period 9. excited 10. From then on
Ⅱ. 1. helped2. They were hard-working students 3. didn’t 4. No, I didn’t 5. made a table out of
Ⅲ. (1) DBCAE (2) BADCE (3) ADCEB (4) BADEC (5) BDCAE
Ⅳ. 1. climb 2. enough 3. towards 4. enter 5. reach
Ⅴ. 1. reach 2. sweet 3. failed 4. decide 5. alone
Ⅵ. 1. speak a little Chinese 2. put up a tent 3. too difficult; to remember
4. We became good friends from then on.
5. Now mobile phones become bigger and bigger.