1. A. Yes, I would. B. Yes, please. C. Yes, I’d like to.
2. A. Don’t say so. B. Thank you. C. I’m not good.
3. A. It’s from Japan. B. It’s interesting. C. It’s Daming’s.
4. A. Yellow. B. Fish. C. Playing basketball.
5. A. Tom is not at home. B. I’m sorry. C. This is Tom.
6. New York City is the capital of the USA.
7. Andy doesn’t have his own bedroom.
8. Jack can’t go swimming.
9. It may be a sunny winter day today.
10. Neil’s dog is eating in the garden.
11. A. I like vegetables best.
B. Carrots are healthy vegetables.
C. I like tomatoes best.
12. A. My brother and I live in one bedroom.
B. I have a nice bedroom.
C. My father and I live in the same room.
13. A. The computer is mine.
B. The printer is next to the computer.
C. The printer is on the computer.
14. A. There are more than fifty students in our class.
B. There are less than fifty students in our class.
C. There are about fifty students in our class.
15. A. The clothes look really bad.
B. All the clothes look nice.
C. The clothes are from Russia.
16. Janet is at No.4 Middle School in Shanghai.
17. Janet lives on the 14th floor in the building.
18. Janet goes up by lift and walks down every day.
19. Janet likes listening to music in the balcony.
20. Janet usually goes to school by bike.
16. It is birthday of the boy.
A. nine B. the nine C. the ninth D. ninth
22. —Would you like TV?
—Yes, I’d like to, but I have lots of homework to do.
A. watching B. to watch C. seeing D. to see
23. —Who is the boy Simon?
—T ony, my new classmate.
A. over B. next to C. next D. in front
24. I’ll ask him you back.
A. call B. calls C. to call D. calling
25.Now,everybody,please turn to Page(页) and look at the picture.
A. Fifth; five B. Five; fifth C. Fifth; fifth D. Five; five
26. There are students in our school.
A. one thousand, nine hundred and forty-five
B. one thousand, nine hundred and fourty-five
C. one thousand and nine hundred, forty-five
D. one thousand and nine hundred and fourty-five
27. Eleven and one is .
A. twelfth B. twelve C. thirteen D. second
28.Football is so exciting（令人兴奋的）that people in the world play it.
A. million of B. millions of C. two millions of D. two millions
29. Your home is really different mine.
A. to B. from C. with D. of
30. Gina’s birthday is the first of June.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
Do you live in a big house? How many 31 does you r house have? If you live in a big place with enough room （空间）,you’re the 32 one. In China, many people don’t have big houses to live in.
I have a penfriend in Anhui Province. His family live in a small house 33 only two rooms. The house is far away from his school. But he 34 to school every day because he has no bike. At home, he doesn’t have his own 35 .The four members of his family sleep in the same room. They have no kitchen or dining room. He even（甚至）can’t 36 a place to do his homework. And he 37 work for his family after school. His sister, a 15-year-old girl, has to 38 school because their family doesn’t have enough money for two 39 schooling.
My penfriend is one of the millions of poor children in China. Those children need our help. 40 can we help them? We can donate（捐赠）some money to Project Hope. They will help the poor children in many ways. It’s always nice to help others, right?
31. A. houses B. rooms C. tables D. desks
32. A. lucky B. good C. sad D. sorry
33. A. by B. with C. in D. for
34. A. rides B. drives C. walks D. goes
35. A. dining room B. balcony C. bathroom D. bedroom
36. A. make B. build C. find D. need
37. A. must B. can C. could D. may
38. A. stay at B. leave C. teach in D. go to
39. A. children’s B. teachers’ C. parents D. girls’
40. A. What B. Why C. When D. How
My name is Claire. I live in a small house in a town called Kingston.
I love to visit Highgrove Road. This road has a lot of big houses, and some even look like palaces. Highgrove Road is next to a beach. I love to sit on the beach and dream what these houses look like inside.
My favourite house is a pink house at the end of the road. In my dreams this house has at least four sitting rooms and two dining rooms, all on the ground floor. One dining room is for the family and the other one is for friends. It has a really big kitchen next to the dining rooms. The house has three bedrooms on the first floor and five bedrooms on the second floor. Each bedroom has a bathroom with a toilet, a sink, a bath and a shower. The house is very tidy and quiet. In front of the house, there is a big garden with a swimming pool. It is the biggest swimming pool in the whole town. A friendly family lives in this h ouse and they often invite friends over to use their swimming pool.
My dream is to live in a house just like this. My mother thinks I should stop dreaming and start studying for my e xams!
41. Highgrove Road is next to .
A. a beach B. Claire’s school C. a palace D. a big house
42. What is the colour of Claire’s favourite house?
A. Red. B. Purple. C. Pink. D. Blue.
43.How many bedrooms does Claire imagine(想象)there are in this house?
A. Eight. B. Ten. C. Five. D. Three.
44. Claire’s dream is to .
A. pass her exams
B. buy this house
C. use the swimming pool
D. live in a similar （相似的） house
45.What may （可能）Claire’s real house look like?
A. It is new. B. It is very small. C. It is very big. D. It is clean.
This is Lily’s bedroom. It is not very big, but the window is very large, and the bedroom is bright（明亮的）.I can see some pictures on the wall. Lily’s bed is small. A beautiful desk is near the window. A lamp is on the desk. She does her homework at the desk. The desk i s small. Lily puts all her books, and some clothes in it. There are some flowers on Lily’s desk. They are in different colours. They are very nice. I want to have a bedroom like hers.
46. Lily does her homework at her desk.（）
47. Near the window, there is a small beautiful desk.（）
48. The desk is big. Lily puts all her clothes in it.（）
49. Lily’s bedroom is small but bright.（）
50. There’re some flowers on Lily’s desk.（）
51. I’d like (live) in a house with nine rooms.
52. Simon with his parents lives on the (nine) floor.
53. There are twelve (shower) in this bathroom.
54. Is your classroom in the tall (build) over there?
55. Our new flat has two (balcony).
56. The stories are (real) interesting. I like them very much.
57. I’ll ask her (clean) the classroom after school.
58. Thank you for (bring) me the book.
59. David is always the first (come) to school in his class.
60. June is the (six) month of the year.
That desk is the bed.
Your house is the flats in Shanghai.
His is very small, but very beautiful.
Look! The box books.
A balcony is the best place plants.
1.120-square-metre flat on the fourth floor
2. three bedrooms(for my parents, grandparents and me)
3. a study, a computer
4. a bathroom and a shower, a large balcony, a kitchen
1. Would you like to come to my birthday party?
2. You are the first in the game. Congratulations!
3. Which country is this photo from?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5.Who’s speaking, please?
6. W: Is Washington D.C. the biggest city of the USA?
M: No, though it’s the capital of the USA. The biggest city of the USA is New York City.
7. W: Andy, do you share the bedroom with your brother?
8. W: Hi, Jack. Would you like to go swimming?
M: Yes, I’d like to, but I’m busy.
9. W: It’s a sunny day. Let’s go out for a walk.
M: Yes. It’s so cold here. Let’s go.
10.W: Neil, where is your dog? Is it eating in the kitchen?
M: Oh, it’s sleeping in the garden.
W: Great! See you in a few minutes.
11. Tomatoes are my favourite vegetables.
12. I share the bedroom with my brother.
13. The printer is beside the computer.
14. There are over fifty students in our class.
15. All the clothes look really good.
Janet is a Grade 7 student at No.1 Middle School. She lives in a tall building in the city of Shanghai. There are 30 floors in the building, and she lives on the 14th floor. She uses a lift to go up and come down. Her bedroom is big and clean. She often listens to music in it. She works hard at school. Usually she takes a No.4 bus to school. Sometimes she goes there by bike. At weekends she goes shopping with her mother.
1~5 CBAAC 6~10 FTTTF 11~15 CABAB 16~20 FTFFF
22.B would like后接动词不定式作宾语，即would like to do sth.。
23.B next to是固定短语，意为“紧邻，在……近旁”。
24.C ask sb.to do sth.“让某人做某事”，动词不定式作宾补。
25.B 在表达编号时，可用“名词+基数词”或者“the+序数词+名词”。Page Five“第五页”；the fifth picture“第五幅图”。
29.B be different from意为“与……不同”，是固定搭配。
33.B with“具有，带有”。介词短语with only two rooms作后置定语。
40.D 由下文可知此处用how表示方式。句意：我们怎样来帮助他们呢？47.C 由第三段的第一句可知，Claire最喜欢的房子的颜色是粉红色。
41.A 由第二段中“Highgrove Road is next to a beach.”可知答案。
43.A 由第三段中“The house has three bedrooms on the first floor and five bedrooms on the second floor.”可知，Claire想象在这所房子里有8个卧室。
46.T 由“Lily does her homework at the desk.”可知答案。
47.T 由“A beautiful desk is near the window.”可知答案。
48.F 由“The desk is small. Lily puts all her books, and some clothes in it.”可知答案。
49.T 由“It is not very big, but the window is very large, and the bedroom is bright（明亮的）.”可知答案。
50.T 由“There are some flowers on Lily’s desk.”可知答案。
51.to live 52.ninth 53.showers 54.building 55.balconies
56.really 57.to clean 58.bringing 59.to come 60.sixth
61.in front of 62.really different from 63.garden, it looks 64.is full of 65.to grow
One possible version:
My family live in a 120-square-metre flat on the fourth floor. It has three bedrooms—one is for my grandparents, one is for my parents and another is for me. There is a study in our flat. It is small but comfortable for me to study in, and I have a computer in it. We have a bathroom and a shower. It’s easy for us to take a bath or shower. Our balcony is very large. There is also a kitchen. Look! My mother is busy cooking lunch for us.