( )6. A. Ren’ai School is big.
B. I know the school.
C. Go along Beijing Road to the end. It’s on your left.
( )7. A. It’s next to the library.
B. You’re welcome!
C. Thank you all the same!
( )8. A. Oh, we can’t go across the street.
B. Oh, we have to stop.
C. Oh, we can drive now.
( )9. A. You can walk there.
B. It’s about 3 kilometers away from here.
C. You can get there at 11:00.
( )10. A. OK. I will.
B. Good i dea.
C. Sorry, I’m new here.
( )11. Where does the woman want to go?
A. Hotel. B. Hospital. C. Bookstore.
( )12. Where is Tom’s home?
A. Behind the post office.
B. In front of the post office.
C. Between the school and the shop.
( )13. Where are they talking?
A. At home. B. In the classroom. C. In the library.
( )14. What are they talking about?
A. People. B. Cars. C. Traffic accidents.
( )15. Does the man know the way to the supermarket?
A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t. C. We don’t know.
16. Jerry’s home is _____ _____ from his school.
17. He usually goes to school at ______.
18. Jerry’s home is _____ kilometers away from the school.
19. He usually goes to school _____ _____ and _____ _____.
20. He takes the Number _____ bus to the school.
第二部分 英语知识运用 (55分)
( )1.—Excuse me, how _____ Ren’ai English School?
—Go along the street and you will see it.
A. I can get to B. can I get
C. can I get to D. I can get
( )2. The supermarket is across _____ the park.
A. to B. in C. from D. for
( )3. _____ right and go down Qiuzhi Street.
A. Turn B. Turns C. To turn D. Turning
( )4.—What do your parents do?
—They _____ farmers.
A. are all B. are both C. all are D. both are
( )5.—Excuse me, where is the bus stop?
—Go along this street and you will see it _____ your left.
A. at B. on C. in D. for
( )6. You can only turn left when you see the sign _____.
A. B. C. D.
( )7. On weekends, Li Gang always plays computer games _____ it is very late at night.
A. after B. before C. until D. when
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the bus stop, please?
B: 11 You can ask that cleaner over there.
B: You are welcome!
A: Excuse me. 13
C: Yes. Walk along this road, and turn left at the first crossing. 14
A: Thanks a lot.
A. Thank you all the same!
B. That’s OK.
C. Is there a bus stop near here?
D. Where is the bus stop?
E. Thank you very much.
F. I’m sorry. I don’t know.
G. It’s about 100 meters along on the left.
11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
Mrs. Green lives in the country, and she doesn’t know London very well. One day, she goes to London, but she can’t find her 16 . Just then, she 17 a man near the bus stop. “ I can ask him the way， ” she 18 . Then she goes over to the man and asks，“ Excuse me, will you please
19 me the way to King Street?” 20 the man doesn’t say anything. He is 21 Cuba. He doesn’t speak 22 . He comes to London for a 23 . He takes out a 24 and writes something on it. Then he 25 it to Mrs. Green,“Sorry, I can’t speak English.”
( )16. A. street B. way C. room D. house
( )17. A. looks at B. watches C. sees D. looks
( )18. A. thinks B. to think C. is thinking D. think
( )19. A. speak B. say C. talk D. tell
( )20. A. And B. So C. But D. Because
( )21. A. on B. from C. in D. at
( )22. A. English B. Japanese C. Chinese D. French
( )23. A. walk B. swim C. visit D. look
( )24. A. pencil B. wallet C. book D. glass
( )25. A. shows B. gives C. gets D. takes
In England, traffic keeps on the l eft. Cars, buses and bikes all move on the left side of the road. But the traffic keeps on the right in China. So when you are in England, you must be very careful in the street. Before you cross a street you must stop and look both ways. Look right and look left and look right again. If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people on foot can cross the road. If the traffic lights are green, the traffic can go. People on foot mustn’t cross.
In the morning and in the evening, when people go to or come back from work, the streets are very busy. Traffic is very dangerous (危险的).
When you go by bus in En gland, you have to be careful, too. Always remember（记住）the traffic moves on the left. If you don’t have a look first, you will go the wrong way.
In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors. You can sit on the second floor. From there you can see the city very well. It’s very interesting.
( )26. W hen you are in England you must remember that _____.
A. you’d better go by bus
B. the traffic goes on the left
C. the streets are very busy
D. there are many cars and buses on the road
( )27. When the traffic lights are _____, the traffic must stop.
D. we don’t know
( )28. When you go by bus in England, you must be careful because _____.
A. you may go the wrong way
B. there are too many buses
C. there are big buses with two floors
D. the re are not any traffic lights
( )29. Some people like sitting on the second floor of a big bus because ______.
A. it is not dangerous
B. it can make roads safe
C. they can have a good look at the city
D. there are no other people
( )30. The best title (标题) for this passage is _____.
A. Buses in England B. Traffic in England
C. Driving in England D. Traffic lights in England
( )31. At the post office station, people can take _____.
A. Subway Line One B. Subway Line Two
C. Subway Line Three D. A and C
( )32. Mr. Wang is at Apartment. How many stations are there on the way to Airport？
A. 4. B. 5. C. 7. D. 8.
( )33. Jane is at No. 2 High School. Now she is going to the Bus Station. Which station is not on her way?
A. Supermarket. B. Gym. C. Park. D. Post office.
( )34. Li Lei is at No. 1 High School. He wants to see his friend Han Mei at Children’s Hospital. First he takes subway Line 2, and he should change to Line 3 at _____.
A. Rai lway Station B. Bus Station
C. Police Station D. Library
( )35. If you want to go from Park to No. 2 High School, you should take _______.
A. Subway Line Two→Subway Line One
B. Subway Line Three→Subway Line One
C. Subway Line Two→Subway Line Three→Subway Line One
D. Subway Line Two→Subway Line One→Subway Line Three
There are so many bikes, cars and buses on the roads, so we must obey the traffic rules all the time.
Children under 12 cannot ride bikes on the street. When we ride bikes, we should keep both hands on the handlebars(把手).①We should ride bikes on the right of the road in our country.
②Like drivers of cars or buses, we must follow(遵循) all traffic signs. All of us know we must not turn left or go across the street at a red traffic light. Usually we can turn right, but we shouldn’t ride too fast. If we want to turn or stop, we must give a sign to others.
41. There are a few p_____ telephones on the street. We can call the police from them.
42. You need to c_____ from the No. 1 bus to the No. 2 bus.
43. If you drive too fast, you may be in d_____.
44. The Great Wall is a beautiful p____. Lots of people come to visit it every year.
45. We should watch the traffic lights and look both ways b_____ we go across the street.
46. Don’t read in the sun. It may _____ (hurt) your eyes.
47. Xiao Wang drives too fast, so he gets a ticket for _____ (speed).
48. Mr. Green lives on the _______（three）floor.
49. The station is about 15_____ (kilometer) away from here.
50. It’s good to help children _____ (cross) the road.
A: Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to the bank near here?
B: It’s easy. Go 51 Bridge Street and turn 52 . Then walk along 53 Street until you see the post office. And turn 54 . Walk on and you’ll find the bank on the left. It’s next to the post office and 55 from the park.
51. _____ 52. _____ 53. _____ 54. _____ 55. _____
Ⅲ . 书面表达。(10分)
提示词：Number 9 bus, not far from, sea(大海)
听 力 材 料
Unit 6 Topic 3
1. You can’t turn right here.
2. Don’t play on the street.
3. Tom takes the No. 7 bus to the park.
4. You can see many public telephones along the street.
5. The school is between the hospital and the library.
6. Excuse me, could you tell me the way to Ren’ai No. 1 High School?
7. Where is the bookstore?
8. Mom, the traffic lights are green now.
9. How far is it from here?
10. Tom, please stop when the traffic light is red.
11. W: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the hospital?
M: Yes. Go along this road until you get to the end.
W: Thank you.
12. W: Is your home between the school and the shop, Tom?
M: No, it’s behind the post office.
13. W: Tom, please don’t eat in class.
14. W: Every year, many people get hurt or lose their lives in traffic accidents.
M: Yes, so we must be careful on roads.
15. W: Excuse me, how can I get to the supermarket?
M: Sorry, I don’t know. You can go and ask that woman.
W: Thank you all the same.
My friend Jerry lives far away from his school. It’s about 12 kilometers from the school. He usually gets up at six o’clock in the morning and has breakfast at 6:05. Then he goes to school at six twenty. He rides a bike to the bus stop first. Then the No. 105 bus takes him to the school.
Unit 6 Topic 3
Ⅰ. 1. C 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. B
Ⅱ. 6. C 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. A
Ⅲ. 11. B 12. A 13. B 14. C 15. B
Ⅳ. 16. far away 17. 6:20 18. 12/twelve 19. by bike; by bus 20. 105
Ⅰ. 1. C 特殊疑问句由“疑问词+一般疑问句” 构成；且get to为“到达”之意，正确顺序应为 can I get to。故选C。
2. C 考查介词短语across from“在……对面”，其他三个选项搭配都不正确，故选C。
3. A 祈使句以动词原形开头，B、C、D都不对。turn right“向右转”，故选A。
4. B both指两者；all指三者或三者以上；both和all的位置一样，在实义动词之前，
5. B 在左边或右边用介词on, 故选B。
6. B 图A表示 “向右转”；图B表示 “向左转”；图C表示 “禁止左转”；图D表示 “直行”。故选B
7. C after“在……之后”；before“在……以前”；when“当……时候”；until“直到……为止”。根据句意可知在周末，李刚总是玩游戏直到深夜。故选C。
8. B 根据答 语 “大约10千米” 可知, 问句是询问距离应用how far，故选B。
9. C 考查的是句型It’s+adj. +to do sth.真正的主语是后面的动词不定式 短语，故选C。
10. B 考查need作实义动词时的用法，根据问句Do I need …可知，这里need是实义动词不是情态动词，need作实义动词后常接不定式need to do sth.表示“需要做某事”，接V. -ing时表示被动意义。故选B。
Ⅱ. 11. F 12. A 13. C 14. G 15. B
Ⅲ. 16. B 这个故事是有关问路的，根据文章的第一句“她不太了解伦敦，找不到路”，又根据下文中I can ask him the way，故选B。
17. C look at 强调动作；see强调结果；watch强调看的过程。这里指她看到车站附近有个人，故选C。
18. A 根据句意可知“她心里想”，故选A。
19. D speak后接语言名词；say常接说的内容，通常是句子；talk常作不及物动词，“谈话”；tell “告诉”，故选D。
20. C and表示并列；so表示结果；but表示转折；because表示原因。故选C。
21. B be from“来自”，故选B。
22. A 根据上下文可知the man不会说英语，故选A。
23. C visit“参观”，其他选项不合题意，故选C。
24. C 根据下文在it上面写东西，可知选项A、C、D均不符；book“本子”，符合题意，故选C。
25. A show“给……看”；give“给”；get“得到”；take“拿走”。故选A。
26. B 根据In England, traffic keeps on the left. 可知这是人们去英国必须记住的，故选B。
27. A 根据If the traffic lights are red, the traffic mus t stop. 可知红灯停，故选A。
28. A 根据第三段可知英国车辆靠左侧通行，不注意会坐错方向，故选A。
29. C 根据In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors. You can sit on the second floor. From there you can see the city very well. It’s very interesting. 可知人们喜欢公交二层的原因，故选C。
30. B 根据全文，可知在谈论英国交通，故选B。
31. D 根据图片，可知Post Office站为Line One和Line Three交叉点，故选D。
32. B 根据图片，可知从Apartment到Airport, 共有Bus Station，Supermarket, Post Office, Police Station, Airport五个站。故选B。
33. C 根据图片，可知从No. 2 High School 到Bus Station，乘坐Subway Line One 途中没有经过Park站，故选C。
34. A 根据图片，可知从NO. 1 High School 到Children’s Hospital在Railway Station换乘，故选A。
35. C 根据图片，可知从Park到No. 2 High School, 有两种乘坐方法。一是先乘坐Line Two, 到Bus Station换乘Line One; 二是先坐Line Two, 在Railway Station换乘Line Three, 再到Post Office 换 乘Line One。故选C。