( )6. Jim lives in a townhouse.
( )7. Linda’s house is close to the restaurant.
( )8. There is a post office near here.
( )9. There are some bus stops near her home.
( )10. The community is quiet.
( )11. Where are Kangkang and Jane?
A. At school. B. At home. C. In a hospital.
( )12. Why does Jane ask Kangkang for help?
A. Because there are a few books.
B. Because those books are new.
C. Because the books are heavy.
( )13. Which floor does Jenny live on?
A. On the first floor. B. On the second floor. C. We don’t know.
( )14. What does Jenny want to buy?
A. Some bread. B. Some milk. C. Some Coke.
( )15. Where is the supermarket?
A. At the end of the road. B. On the street corner. C. Next to the post office.
( )16. Is Zhang Hua’s home near his school?
A. Yes, it is. B. No, it isn’t C. We don’t know.
( )17. Zhang Hua’s family rent the apartment for _______ a month.
A.￥ 200 B.￥ 300 C.￥ 400
( )18. What’s near Zhang Hua’s home?
A. There is an apartment building.
B. There are many bookstores.
C. There are many shops and restaurants.
( )19. Is there a community service center in Zhang Hua’s area？
A. No, there isn’t. B. Yes, there is. C. We don’t know
( )20. Zhang Hua likes living in __________.
A. a quiet and clean community
B. a noisy community
C. a big restaurant
—It’s an apartment building.
A. What’s your home? B. Where’s your house?
C. What kind of house do you live in? D. Where’s the home?
( )2. —_______ much water in the glass?
—No, only a little!
A. Are there B. There are C. Is there D. There is
( )3.—Would you like me to help you?
A. Sorry, I don’t know. B. No problem.
C. This way, please. D. Yes, thanks.
( )4. Kangkang’s home is not _____ the school. He usually goes to school on foot.
A. far from B. away from C. far away D. far
( )5. Look! There are so many students _______ in the pool.
A. swim B. are swimming C. swims D. swimming
( )6.—Do you like living in this community?
—Yes, of course. I ________ here!
A. had a colorful life B. having a colorful life
C. have colorful life D. have a colorful life
A: Excuse me. My name is Linda. 11
B: Oh, welcome! I’m Karen.
A: I’m new here. 12
A: 13 Are there any near here?
B: Yes. 14
A: OK. And is there a bank near here?
B: 15 But there is an ATM（自动取款机）in the supermarket.
A: Thanks a lot.
A. I’m looking for a supermarket.
B. No, there isn’t.
C. My home is next to yours.
D. There is one in front of our community.
E. Would you like to help me?
11. _____ 12. _____ 13. _____ 14. _____ 15. _____
Different people live in different kinds of houses. Li Lei is a student. He 16 in an apartment. He thinks the apartment 17 wonderful. Jane’s home is 18 from her school. So she lives in the dormitor y(宿舍) 19 her classmates and friends. The Greens have a big farm in the countryside. They live in a 20 . They think it’s quiet and 21 there. Mrs. Wang lives in a townhouse. She lives with her 22 . She thinks it’s convenient (方便的). 23 kind of house do you live in? What do you 24 it? Please 25 me an e-mail to wonghong@126. com. Thank you!
( )16. A. lives B. comes C. studies D. walks
( )17. A. are B. is C. am D. be
( )18. A. go B. behind C. near D. far
( )19. A. at B. on C. with D. in
( )20. A. apartment B. farmhouse C. townhouse D. dormitory
( )21. A. beautiful B. quiet C. clean D. careful
( )22. A. father B. family C. mother D. brother
( )23. A. Why B. When C. What D. Where
( )24. A. like to B. like C. think D. think of
( )25. A. give B. gives C. giving D. to give
Only for girls.
Room with one bed:
￥ 250 a month
￥ 400 a month
Call Miss Li at 73574110.
Look for a room for two people.
Quiet and clean.
Under￥ 400 a month.
An English workbook.
My name is
Please call me.
Thanks a lot.
Can work with others.
Can sing and dance.
Work time:every day
Want to be an
Actor? Call Mr.
Zhang at 78567767.
( )26. If Jane wants to rent a room, she can call_____.
A. Mr. Tang B. Mr. Zhang
C. Miss Li D. Wang Tao
( )27. Mr. Tang needs _____.
A. a room for two people B. a room with three beds
C. an English workbook D. an actor
( )28. If you find an English workbook, you can call Wang Tao at _____.
A. 13956789123 B. 73574110
C. 78567767 D. 53868668
( )29. From the passage, we can know that an actor can _______.
A. work with others B. sing
C. dance D. A, B and C
( )30. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Mr. Tang doesn’t want a room for￥ 500 a month.
B. Wang Tao’s English workbook is lost.
C. If Michael wants to rent a room, he can call Miss Li.
D. A boy can call Mr. Zhang if he wants to be an actor.
My name is Xiao Jun. I come from the countryside. Now I’m studying in a big city. People can eat all kinds of foods and do lots of things. It’s so convenient(便利的). Many people like living in the city. But I don’t like it very much. In the city, the traffic is heavy and the cost of living is high. It’s noisy, too.
I miss the life in the countryside. There are many houses with big yards. The air is fresh and the water is clean. We can see green trees and colorful flowers here and there. More people like living in the countryside now.
( )31. Xiao Jun is studying _______ now.
A. in the countryside
B. in a big city
C. in a tall building
D. in a big house
( )32. What does Xiao Jun think of the traffic in the city?
A. The traffic in the city is heavy.
B. The traffic in the city is not heavy.
C. The traffic in the countryside is heavier than that in the city.
D. We don’t know.
( )33. What can people see in the countryside? _______
A. Heavy traffic.
B. Noisy streets.
C. Green trees and colorful flowers.
D. Tall buildings.
( )34. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. In the city there aren’t any tall buildings.
B. The air in the countryside is not fresh.
C. Xiao Jun misses the life in the countryside.
D. The cost of living in the city is not high.
( )35. The main（主要的）idea of the passage（短文）is that _________.
A. many people like living in the city
B. Xiao Jun doesn’t like the city life very much
C. people can see green trees in the countryside
D. life in the city is different from that in the countryside
第三部分 写作 (25分)
41. Mr. Green lives just next to me. He is my n_____.
42. The second m_____ of the year is February.
43. At the e_____ of the road, there is a bookstore.
44. Please be quiet. The baby is s_____ now.
45. China is a great c______. All of us love it very much.
move, child, cost, sport, close
46.—What do you usually do in your free time?
—I usually do _______.
47. This new bike is ￥ 800! It ________ too much.
48. Please ________ your books and look at the blackboard.
49.—Where do you want to _____?
50. Look! Those __ ___ are flying kites in the park.
51. There aren’t any trees on the left of the house.（改为同义句）
There _______ _______ trees on the left of the house.
52. There is a little milk in the bottle.（对画线部分提问）
____ ____ milk is there in the bottle?
53. There are 24 classes in our school.（改为同义句）
Our school _____ 24 classes.
54. There is a bank near here.（改为复数句）
There ______ _______ ______ near here.
55. We go to school on weekdays.（改为同义句）
We go to school _______ Monday _______ Friday.
听 力 材 料
Unit 6 Topic 2
1. Mr. Green lives in an apartment building.
2. Look! The boy is sleeping in class.
3. There is a supermarket near my home.
4. The traffic is heavy on the street.
5. Living in the countryside is quiet and clean.
6. W: Jim, what kind of home do you live in?
M: It’s a townhouse.
7. M: Is your house close to the shop, Linda?
W: No. My house is close to the restaurant.
8. M: Is there a post office near here?
W: No, there isn’t.
9. M: Are there any bus stops near your home?
W: No, there aren’t.
10. M: Do you like living in this community?
W: Yes, it’s quiet here.
W: Excuse me, Kangkang.
M: What’s up, Jane?
W: These books are very heavy. Could you help me take them to the classroom?
M: Of course. Let’s go.
W: Excuse me, I’m Jenny, your new neighbor. I live on the second floor.
M: Oh, welcome! I’m Tom. Can I help you?
W: I’m looking for a supermarket. I want to buy some milk. Is there a supermarket near here?
M: Yes, there is one at the end of the road.
W: Thank you.
M: You’re welcome.
My name is Zhang Hua. My home is in an apartment building. It’s in a community near my school. We rent the apartment with three bedrooms for￥ 300 a month. There are many shops and restaurants near my home, and there is a community service center in our area. Many people live in the community. It’s on a quiet street. I like living in this quiet and clean community.
Unit 6 Topic 2
Ⅰ. 1. B 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. A
Ⅱ. 6. T 7. T 8. F 9. F 10. T
Ⅲ. 11. A 12. C 13. B 14. B 15. A
Ⅳ. 16. A 17. B 18. C 19. B 20. A
Ⅰ. 1. C 询问某人住在什么样的房子里，用What kind of home does sb. live in ? A、D不合常理，B项是具体询问房子在哪里，故选C。
2. C water为不可数名词，be动词用is，且本句为一般疑问句。故选C。
3. D 问句为“提供帮助”的交际用语，其答语通常有Yes, thanks.或No, thanks。
4. A far（away）f rom“离……很远”，故选A。
5. D 句型there be… +V-ing形式，故选D。
6. D 短语have a colorful life“生活得丰富多彩”。根据上句可知此句应用一般现在时，故选D。
7. C live为不及物动词，后面跟宾语时，live后应加介词in，据此应排除B和D；表
示 “带有” 时应用介词with，据此应排除D，故选C。
8. B such as“例如”，常用来列举同类事物，故选B。
9. A a lot of和lots of后均可接不可数名词；a few和many后接可数名词；a lot修饰动词，指程度。homework为不可数名词，故选A。
10. B 选项B为表示“请求帮助”的句子，其他三个选项均为“提供帮助”的用语。故选B。
Ⅱ. 11. C 12. E 13. A 14. D 15. B
Ⅲ. 16. A 表示住在哪里用live in+地点，故选A。
17. B 此处apartment为单数，后面系动词用is，故选B。
18. D 根据下文So she lives in the dormitory …可知Jane的家离学校很远。far from “离……很远”，故选D。
19. C 根据文章的意思，可知Jane可以和同学朋友住在一起，live with sb.“和某人住在一起”。故选C。
20. B apartment“单元房”；townhouse“排房”；dormitory“宿舍”。故选B。
21. C clean“清新干净”；careful“仔细的”；quiet“安静的”；noisy“吵闹的”。根据文意，可知乡村是既安静又清新，故选C。
22. B 根据文意，可知Mrs. Wang和她的家人住一起，故选B。
23. C 表示“你住在什么样的房子里”用句子What kind of house do you live in？故选C。
24. D think of …“对……的想法，觉得……怎么样”，故选D。
25. A give sb. an e-mail“给某人发邮件”，please后接动词原形，故选A。
26. C 根据表格一的最后两行Call Miss Li at …可知是Miss Li，故选C。
27. A 根据表格二Look for a room for two people.可知唐先生求租双人间，故选A。
28. D 根据表格三Tel:53868668可知王涛的联系电话是53868668，故选D。
29. D 根据表格四Can work with… and dance.可知要想成为一名演员必须具备的能力有三项，故选D。
30. C 根据表格一only for girls可知，只供女孩租用，Michael是男孩，故选C。
31. B 根据第一段第三句Now I’m studying in a big city.可知肖军正在城市求学，故选B。
32. A 根据第一段倒数第二句In the city, the traffic is heavy…可知是heavy，故选A。
33. C 根据第二段第四句We can see green trees and colorful flowers here and there.可知农村到处可以看到树木花草，故选C。
34. C 根据第二段第一句I miss the life in t he countryside.可知肖军怀念农村生活，故选C。
35. D 短文对比了城乡生活，指出了不同之处。故选D。