( )6. A. OK. B. Thank you. C. Sorry, I don’t know.
( )7. A. Yes, they are. B. Yes, there are. C. Four chairs.
( )8. A. Yes, there is. B. It’s my father’s.
C. It’s in front of the house.
( )9. A. Yes, there are two floors. B. Three floors. C. There is a house.
( )10. A. Some model planes. B. Yes, there are some flowers over there.
C. They are near the windows.
( )11. How many students are there in the boy’s class?
A. Fifty-two. B. Thirty. C. Twenty-two.
( )12. How many boys are there in the class?
A. Thirty-two. B. Thirty. C. Twenty-two.
( )13. What’s on the table?
A. A computer. B. Books. C. Pictures.
( )14. Where are the pictures?
A. On the table. B. On the desks. C. On the wall.
( )15. Are there any computers on the students’ desks?
A. Yes, there are. B. No, there aren’t. C. We don’t know.
Some books 16. the desk
My bag 17. my chair
Some p ens 18. the pencil-box
A clock 19. the window
A ball 20. the door
( )1. There _____ a tall tree and some chairs at the back of this community.
A. am B. is C. are D. be
( )2.—What can you see _____ the left of the yard?
—A small garden and some tall trees.
A. by B. at C. on D. in
( )3.—Could you help me _____ these books to the classroom?
—No problem. Let’s go.
A. taking B. not take C. take D. takes
( )4.—_____ bread do we need, Mom?
—Two kilos, I think.
A. How many B. How often C. How long D. How much
( )5.—Do you often _____ your parents?
A. write a letter B. write to C. writes to D. writing to
( )6. The old man lives _____ the second floor. He usually goes out for a walk after dinner.
A. in B. on C. under D. to
( )7.—Where is the teacher’s desk, Kangkang?
—Oh, it’s _____ the classroom.
A. in the front of B. in the front C. in front D. in front of
(In the classroom)
Kangkang: What’s over there, Jane?
Jane: Let’s go and see. Oh, it’s a black bag. 12
Ka ngkang: No, mine is brown. I think it’s Lin Tao’s.
Kangkang and Jane: Hi! Lin Tao! Is this your bag?
Lin Tao: 14 Oh, yes, it’s mine. Thank you very much.
Kangkang and Jane: 15
A. Let’s go and ask him.
B. Let me see.
C. It looks like yours.
D. Welcome to our class!
E. On the floor, under the chair.
F. You’re welcome.
G. Is your bag brown？
11. _____ 12. _____ 13. _____ 14. _____ 15. _____
Hi! My name is Li Weikang. I’m fourteen years old. I’m 16 Class 4, Grade 7. Today I’d like 17 you something about our classroom.
We 18 a big and bright(明亮的)classroom. T here are twenty-four boys and twenty-two girls in our class. So there are 19 desks and chairs in the classroom. There are two blackboards in it, 20 . In front of one blackboard, there is a 21 desk. Some flowers are on it. There are two maps 22 the wall. One is a map of China, and 23 is a map of the world(世界). There is a book shelf 24 the back of the classroom.
We have lessons here and we 25 our classroom every day. Our classroom is very nice and I like it very much.
( )16. A. at B. on C. in D. out
( )17. A. to tell B. telling C. there are D. tell
( )18. A. there is B. has C. there are D. have
( )19. A. forty-five B. fifty-six C. forty-eight D. forty-six
( )20. A. also B. too C. near D. early
( )21. A. teacher’s B. teacher C. teachers D. teachers’
( )22. A. on B. in C. under D. behind
( )23. A. other B. others C. the other D. the others
( )24. A. in B. on C. at D. /
( )25. A. are cleaning B. clean C. cleaning D. to clean
Wang Wei’s House
Upstairs The Wangs’ bedroom Wang Wei’s bedroom Wang Fei’s bedroom Study Bathroom
（楼下） Living room Dining room Kitchen Bathroom Garage
( )26. How many floors are there in Wang Wei’s house?
A. Only one. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
( )27. The dining room is ________.
A. next to the bathroom
B. between the living room and the kitchen
C. in front of the study
D. behind the living room
( )28. If Mr. Wang has a new car, he will put the car ______.
A. in the living room B. in the garden
C. in the yard D. in the garage
( )29. Wang Fei’s bedroom is ______ Wang Wei’s.
A. behind B. in front of
C. next to D. under
( )30. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. There are three bedrooms in Wang Wei’s house.
B. We can’t see a bathroom upstairs.
C. The living room is very small.
D. There is a yard and a garden behind the house.
Li Qiang and Li Gang are brothers. But their living habits (习惯) are different. Now let’s go to Li Qiang’s room. Li Qiang cleans his bedroom every day and puts his things away. Look! There is a computer on the desk. There are two balls under the bed. A guitar and a kite are on the wall. Some books are on the shelf. So he must be a careful (细心的) boy. Now let’s go to Li Gang’s room. The room is not clean. Can we see his clothes on the desk? Oh, yes. We can see a football and a knife on the desk, too. Li Gang never does any cleaning on weekends. So his room is in a mess.
What d o you think of Li Qiang and Li Gang? Li Qiang is a good boy. Li Gang must learn from his brother.
( )31. How often does Li Qiang clean his bedroom?
A. Every day. B. Every week.
C. Twice a week. D. Every month.
( )32. There is a guitar ______.
A. on the desk B. on the wall
C. on the shelf D. under the bed
( )33. What can we see on Li Gang’s desk?
A. His clothes and a computer.
B. A kite, a football and a knife.
C. His clothes, a football and a knife.
D. Some books, a football and a computer.
( )34. What does “in a mess” mean in Chinese?
A. 杂乱无章. B. 整洁. C. 漂亮. D. 拥挤.
( )35. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?
A. Li Qiang and Li Gang are brothers.
B. Li Gang does not clean his bedroom on weekends.
C. Li Gang is a careful boy.
D. Li Qiang does some cleaning every day.
My name is Chen Lan. My home is in Gulangyu. Where is Gulangyu, do you know? It is in Xiamen. It is near the sea (海). Gulangyu is a small place(地方), but it is very nice and clean. There are no cars, buses or bikes. People only walk. So it is very quiet (安静的). My house is in the center of Gulangyu. Behind my house there is a big old tree. My grandfather tells me the tree is very old. There are many birds in the tree. We call it a “bird tree”.
My house is near the sea. The sea is big and blue. There are many fish in the sea. After school, I often go there and catch fish with my friends. It is very interesting. I like eating and catching fish.
36. Why do people only walk in Gulangyu?
37. Where is the “bird tree”?
（ ）38. Gulangyu is very nice and clean.
（ ）39. Chen Lan thinks catching fish is boring.
only, one, table, behind, under
46. There is a big tree _____ the house.
47. —Is this your ______ visit to Beijing?
—Yes, it is.
48. —How many guitars do we need?
—_____ a few.
49. —What can you see ______ the chair?
—Some books and pencils.
50. —What’s on the _____?
—There are some keys and glasses.
51. There are three bedrooms in the house.（对画线部分提问）
_____ _____ bedrooms are there in the house?
52. There are some flowers in the garden.（改为否定句）
There _____ _____ flowers in the garden.
53. Put these books away on the shelf, please.（改为同义句）
_____ _____ these books on the shelf, please.
54. Is there a bird in the tree?（作肯定回答）
_____, _____ _____.
55. There are two computers on the desk.（对画线部分提问）
_____ on the desk?
在教育局组织的“手拉手”活动中，来自乡村小学校的李小朋对于他所看到的城市学校很有感触，于是他写了一篇作文向他的同班同学做了介绍。假设你就是李小朋, 根据下面的提示，以“Their School”为题，写一篇作文。以there be句式为主，60个词左右。
听 力 材 料
Unit 6 Topic 1
1. There are some keys on the desk.
2. There is a cat under the chair.
3. Kangkang’s mother is cooking in the kitchen.
4. There is a guitar near the window.
5. There are some birds in the tree.
6. Put away your model planes, please.
7. Are there any chairs in your classroom?
8. Where is the car?
9. How many floors are there in the house?
10. What’s on the desk over there?
M: Look! This is our classroom.
W: It’s very nice. How many students are there in your class?
M: There are fifty-tw o students in my class, thirty boys and twenty-two girls.
W: Is there a computer in your class?
M: Yes, there is. It’s on the table, in front of the blackboard.
W: Are there any pictures in your classroom?
M: Yes, there are four pictures on the wall.
W: Do you have any computers on your desks?
M: No, we don’t.
Look! This is my study. There’s a picture on the wall. A desk is in front of the window. We can see some books on it. Oh! My bag is under the chair. My pencil-box is on the desk, too. We can see some pens, pencils, an eraser and a ruler in it. There is a clock on the wall near the window. And we can see a ball. It’s behind the door.
Unit 6 Topic 1
Ⅰ. 1. C 2. A 3. C 4. A 5. B
Ⅱ. 6. A 7. B 8. C 9. B 10. A
Ⅲ. 11. A 12. B 13. A 14. C 15. B
Ⅳ. 16. On 17. Under 18. In 19. Near 20. Behind
Ⅰ. 1. B 考查there be结构的就近原则，即be的单复数取决于离be最近的名词的单复数。本题离be最近的名词是a tall tree ，属单数名词，故选B。
2. C left“左边”。在左右两边通常用介词on, 构成on the left/right of…，故选C。
3. C 考查短语help sb. （to）do sth. “帮助某人做某事”。
4. D 提问不可数名词的数量用how much。
5. B 短语write to sb.与write a letter to sb. 意义相同，故选B。
6. B 表示在第几层时，用介词on。
7. A at/in the front of指的是在某一物件的前部，即在整体中的一部分；而in front of指的是一种物体在另一种物体的前面，为分开的两个个体。根据本题题意，可知desk在classroom里边，故选A。
8. B 根据句意可知“李阿姨不在家，你能不能照顾她的宝宝”。look after“照顾”；look like“看起来像”；look around“向四周看”；look for“寻找”，故选B。
9. B have a look at =look at，后可接名词作宾语，故选B。
10. A 考查固定搭配put … away“将……收起来”的用法。如果宾语是代词，必须放在中间，故选A。
Ⅱ. 11. E 12. C 13. A 14. B 15. F
Ⅲ. 16. C 在班级前，用介词in。
17. A would like to do sth.故选A。
18. D have“拥有，占有”；there be“存在”。故选D。
19. D 二十四位男生加二十二位女生，共四十六位学生，故选D。
20. B too用于句子末尾用逗号隔开，故选B。
21. A 考查名词所有格用法。D中的teachers’为复数形式的所有格，a teachers’ desk“讲台”，故选A。
22. A 地图挂在墙上用介词on。
23. C one…the other…二者之中“一个……，另一个……”，故选C。
24. C at the back of“在……后部”。故选C。
25. B 根据every day，可知本句应使用一般现在时，主语是we, 谓语动词用原形，故选B。
26. B downstairs, upstairs“楼下，楼上”，加起来两层，故选B。
27. B 看图可知dining room（餐厅）在living room（客厅）和kitchen（厨房）之间，故选B。
28. D 汽车（car）通常停放在车库 (garage) 里，故选D。
29. C 看图可知Wang Fei’s bedroom 与Wang Wei’s bedroom相邻，故选C。
30. A 楼上共有五个房间，三间卧室、书房、浴室，故选A。
31. A 根据第一段第四句Li Qiang cleans his bedroom every day and puts his things away.可知他天天打扫卧室，故选A。
32. B 根据第一段第八句A guitar and a kite are on the wall.可知墙上有个吉他，故选B。
33. C 根据第一段最后三行可知，Li Gang的桌子上有衣服（clothes）、足球（football）、小刀 (knife)，故选C。
34. A 根据Li Gang房间的桌子上有衣服、足球、小刀，可知Li Gang不讲卫生，东西乱丢乱放。
35. C Li Gang周末从不打扫卫生，东西乱放，他不是a careful boy, Li Qiang才是，故选C。
36. Because there are no cars, buses or bikes.
37. It’s behind Chen Lan’s house.