( )6. A. He wants to watch TV. B. He is watching TV.
C. He washes clothes for his mother.
( )7. A. Yes, he is. B. No, he isn’t. C. Yes, he does.
( )8. A. By bike. B. Twice a week. C. Two times.
( )9. A. Sure, I will. B. OK. Let’t go. C. Come on!
( )10. A. Pictures. B. Coke. C. Geography.
( )11. Wang Li’s bike is new.
( )12. Wang Li usually walks to school.
( )13. She has six classes every day.
( )14. She likes Chinese best.
( )15. She usually watches TV after school.
( )16. What time is it now?
A. It’s 5:00 a. m. B. It’s 4:30 p. m. C. It’s 5:00 p. m.
( )17. Are the students having their classes now?
A. Yes, they are. B. No, they aren’t. C. We don’t know.
( )18. What is Jane doing?
A. She is dancing in the gym.
B. She is having a class.
C. She is singing in the music room.
( )19. Where is Lanlan?
A. She is in the gym. B. She is on the playground.
C. She is in the classroom.
( )20. What are the boys doing?
A. They are playing computer games.
B. They are playing football on the playground.
C. They are having a physics class.
( )1.—_____ do you usually come to school?
A. How B. What C. How often D. When
( )2.—May I borrow some English newspapers?
A. Of course not. B. Of course. C. Thanks a lot. D. Sorry, I don’t know.
( )3.—Hi, Jane. What time do you get up _____ weekdays?
—I usually get up _____ about six o’clock.
A. in; at B. on; at C. at; at D. on; on
( )4. It’s 8 o’clock. My mother is reading a book. My sister and I _____.
A. is doing my homework B. am doing my homework
C. is doing our homework D. are doing our homework
( )5.—Excuse me, Maria. Can I use your bike?
—Sure. Here you are. But you must return it _____ time.
A. in B. at C. on D. to
( )6. Mrs. White _____ her wallet now, but she can’t ______ it.
A. is looking for; find B. finds; look for
C . is looking for; finds D. looks for; finding
( )7.—What _____ Yu Ping usually _____ in her free time?
—She usually goes to the library.
A. do; do B. is; doing C. does; does D. does; do
( )8. My brother usually _____ his classroom after school. But now he _____ basketball.
A. cleans; plays B. is cleaning; plays
C. cleans; is playing D. is cleaning; is playing
( )9.—_____ do you go to the zoo with your brother?
—Three times a month.
A. How long B. How often C. How old D. How much
( )10. Mr. Wang _____ gets up early. So he is ______ late for work.
A. always; always B. never; never
C. always; often D. always; never
( )11.—It’s time _____ lunch.
—OK. Let’s _____.
A. for; go B. for; going C. to; going D. to; go
( )12. —_____ is it today?
A. What class B. What time C. What month D. What day
A: Good morning, Zhou Jun. 16
B: I usually come to school on foot.
B: Six. I have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon.
B: My favorite sport is basketball.
B: Because it’s very exciting(令人兴奋的).
B: Mr. Zhao. Look! He is playing basketball there.
A: Nice talking to you. Thank you.
A. How many lessons do you have on weekdays?
B. Why do you like it?
C. Who is your P. E. teacher?
D. How do you usually come to school?
E. What’s your favorite sport?
16. _____ 17. _____ 18. _____ 19. _____ 20. _____
I have a good friend. Her name is Kate. She is 21 American girl. She is eleven. She 22
with her family in China. There are 23 people in her family. They’re her father, her mother, her brother and herself(她自己). She has a cat. 24 name is Mimi. It’s Sunday today. They 25 at home. Look! Kate 26 with Mimi. Her father is reading newspapers. Her mother is cleaning the house. Where is her brother Jim? He is doing 27 homework in his study. Kate 28 Chinese very much, but she can’t 29 it very well. Jim likes 30 soccer. He can play it very well.
( )21. A. a B. an C. the D. /
( )22. A. live B. living C. to live D. lives
( )23. A. five B. four C. six D. three
( )24. A. It B. It’s C. Its D. It is
( )25. A. are all B. are not C. all are D. not are
( )26. A. play B. plays C. playing D. is playing
( )27. A. he B. his C. her D. my
( )28. A. like B. to like C. likes D. liking
( )29. A. speak B. tell C. say D. talk
( )30. A. play B. plays C. to play D. playing
Ⅳ. 阅读理解。（30 分）
In Junior High School in America, kids study English, writing, math, science, biology, music and art.
At 12 o’clock, the students eat lunch at school. They have meat, vegetables, fruit, bread and a drink, but they like hot dogs and hamburgers best. American kids like sugar (糖), and after the meal they can have a small piece of cake.
Students sleep (睡觉) for a short time after lunch. They begin classes at 1:30 in the afternoon. They go to school on weekdays and have classes for six hours every day and then return home.
Parents let their kids play or watch TV until dinner at 6:00 p. m. After dinner, they do their homework. Sometimes kids and their parents have a family activity after dinner.
（ ）31. What do the students like best for lunch at school?
A. Meat and fruit. B. Hot dogs and hamburgers.
C. Hot dogs and sugar. D. Bread and hamburgers.
（ ）32. In America, students go to school __________ days a week.
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 7
Mrs. King is an American doctor. She is now in China. She works in a children’s hospital（儿童医院）in Beijing. She is also learning Chinese medicine (中医) there. She likes Chinese medicine very much. She loves working for children. She works hard in the day and reads English books on (关于) Chinese medicine at night. She learns Chinese from the Chinese doctors and her Chinese friends. Now she can speak some Chinese. She can read some Chinese books, too.
Her husband Mr. King is a teacher. He teaches English in a junior high school in Beijing. He works hard, too. He works from Monday to Friday. He teaches three classes every day. Sometimes, on Saturdays and Sundays, he teaches other English classes. He wants to make more money (挣更多钱).
( )36. Mrs. King works in a _____.
A. shop B. junior high school in Beijing
C. hospital in Beijing D. hospital in America
( )37. Both of the Kings _____.
A. live in America B. live in Shanghai
C. work hard D. work every day
( )38. Mr. King works _____.
A. in a junior high school in Beijing
B. in a children’s hospital in Beijing
C. in a junior high school in America
D. in a children’s hospital in America
( )39. Mrs. King learns Chinese from _____.
A. her teacher B. the books
C. the doctors D. the Chinese doctors and her Chinese friends
( )40. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?
A. Mrs. King can speak English and Chinese.
B. Mrs. King does’t know anything about Chinese medicine.
C. Mrs. King is from America.
D. Mr. King sometimes teaches other English classes on weekends.
Boys and girls,
Welcome back! ①The new term (学期) begins. Here are some school rules (规则) for you.
1. Don’t be late for school.
2. Please say hello to your teachers.
3. Don’t talk in class.
4. Don’t listen to music or play games in class.
5.②Keep the classroom clean, please.
6. Don’t eat or drink in the classroom. Please do that in the dining hall.
7. Don’t swim in the river (河).
That’s all. Thank you very much.
46.—How often does Jim go to the library?
—He goes to the library o_____ a week.
47. W______ comes after Tuesday.
48. There is a soccer game b______ Class 3 and Class 4 on the playground at 4:30 p. m. on Friday.
49.—Do y ou like l______ to music?
—Yes, very much.
50.—Where is John now?
—He is w_____ a le tter in the classroom.
over, study, around, Japan, also
51. Look! Miss Gao is showing the new students _____ the school.
52. Some people think ______ cars are very nice.
53. Kangkang ______ about twelve subjects in a junior high school.
54. Wen Wei wants to visit the G reat Wall one day. I ____ want to.
55.—What time is school ______ in the afternoon?
—At about five o’clock.
from, by, always, big, but, other, home, help, different, on
What do people do in their free time? Some people like to stay at 56 . Some would like to go for a picnic. 57 like to do sports.
My friend Bruce works hard in an office 58 Monday to Friday. On weekends, he does something 59 . He washes (洗) his car 60 Saturdays. And on Sundays he goes to his uncle’s farm with his family 61 car. The farm is not big, 62 there is much work to do on it. The kids 63 help with the animals. Bruce and his wife 64 in the field (田地). Then they have a 65 dinner in the evening. After dinne r, they drive back home.
56. ______ 57. ______ 58. ______ 59. ______ 60. ______
61. ______ 62. ______ 63. ______ 64. ______ 65. ______
Time Subjects Likes or dislikes
8:00-8:45 English Interesting
8:55-9:40 Chinese Easy
10:10-10:55 Math Boring
14:00-14:45 Biology Difficult
15:50-17:00 Outdoor activities …
Hi! I’m Wang Hai. I am a student in No. 2 Junior High school. _____________________
听 力 材 料
Unit 5 单元测试
1. Jane likes to dance in the gym after school.
2. My sister often goes to work by bus.
3. May I borrow some English newspapers？
4. I’m playing computer games.
5. We have a music lesson on Wednesdays.
6. What is Bruce doing?
7. Does Kangkang usually go to the movies on foot?
8. How often do you go to the library?
9. You must return the books to me on time.
10. Hi, Michael! Which subject do you like b est?
11. W: Hi, Li Ming! Nice to see you.
M: Hi, Wang Li! Nice to see you, too. Your new bike looks very nice!
W: Thank you.
12. M: Do you usually go to school by bike, Wang Li?
W: Yes, I do.
13. M: How many classes do you have every day?
W: Six. We have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon.
14. M: Which subject do you like best?
W: I like math best.
15. M: What do you usually do after school?
W: I usually read books.
It’s five o’clock in the afternoon. The s tudents are not having their classes. They’re having a good time. Look! Jane is dancing in the gym. Maria is singing Chinese songs in the music room. Lanlan is making cards in the classroom. The boys are playing football on the playground. The girls are reading books near the pool. They all like their school life.
Unit 5 单元测试
Ⅰ. 1. C 2. B 3. B 4. B 5. A
Ⅱ. 6. B 7. C 8. B 9. A 10. C
Ⅲ. 11. T 12. F 13. T 14. F 15. F
Ⅳ. 16. C 17. B 18. A 19. C 20. B
Ⅰ. 1. A 考查特殊疑问词的用法。由答语By bike.可知是对交通方式提问。提问交通方式应该用疑问词how。而how often用来提问频率，when用来提问时间，what用来提问物等，故选A。
2. B May I…?表示请求，常用Of course. / Sure.等作答，故选B。
3. B 考查介词的用法。在平日或周末用介词用on，在几点钟用介词at，故选B。
4. D My sister and I是两个人，动词用are。Do one’s homework中的one’s根据主语进行变化，在这里应变成do our homework, homework为不可数名词，故选D。
5. C 考查介词短语的用法。in time“及时”；on time“按时”。根据句意“你必须按时归还我的自行车”，可知是“按时”，故选C。
6. A 考查的是动词look for与find的用法。look for表示寻找的动作，find表示寻找的结果，“找到，发现”。故选A。
7. D 句中有usually, 所以时态使用一般现在 时，而主语Yu Pin g是第三人称单数，助动词该用does，实义动词该用原形do，故选D。
8. C 由usually可知第一句是一般现在时，用第三人称单数cleans；由now可知第二句是现在进行时，用is playing，故选C。
9. B 答语Three times a month.属频率，how often用来提问频率。而how old用来提问年龄，how long用来提问一段时间，how much用来提问价格或不可数名词的量，故选B。
10. D 考查频度副词。always“一直，总是”；never“从不”，表否定；often“常常”；题干句意为“王先生一直起床得早，因此上班从不迟到”，故选D。
11. A 考查固定句型。It’s time for sth.“该做某事了，是做某事的时候了”。相当于It’s time to do sth. 而动词let后面要跟动词原形，故选A。
12. D 询问星期用what day。
13. C how long用来提问一段时间， 而选项A不完整，选项B、D均表示频率，故选C。
14. B What do you think of…?是常用句型，它的同义说法是How do you like…？故选B。
15. C 句意为“因为物理对我来说太难，我一点也不喜欢”。and表示并列，but表示转
Ⅱ. 16. D 17. A 18. E 19. B 20. C
Ⅲ. 21. B American是以元音开头的单词，应该用不定冠词an；而a用在辅音开头的单词前；定冠词the用于特指某人/物，不符合语境，故选B。
22. D 根据短文意思可知该句应该用一般现在时，主语是she，谓语动词用第三人称单
23. B 根据后一句They’re her father, her mother, her brother and herself.可知她家有父母、哥哥、她自己，总共四个人。故选B。
24. C 考查的是it’s与its的区别。It’s = it is，是it is的缩略形式，而its表示“它的”，故选C。
25. A 句子主语they表示Kate一家人及小猫Mimi，根据下文的描述可知他们都在家里，故选A。
26. D 根据Look！可知该句应用现在进行时，故选D。
27. B 考查短语do one’s homework的用法。其中one’s要与句中的主语保持一致，该题主语是he，故选B。
28. C 根据短文意思，可知该句应用一般现在时，故选C。
29. A 考查动词speak，say，talk的用法。该句的it指的是Chinese，讲某种语言应用speak，故选A。
30. D 本题考查固定搭配like doing sth. “喜欢做某事”，故选D。
31. B 根据第二段第二句…but they like hot dogs and hamburgers best.可知学生们最爱吃的午饭是热狗和汉堡包，故选B。
32. B 根据第三段最后一句They go to school on weekdays …可知，工作日上学，工作日是指从星期一到星期五。故选B。
33. C 根据第四段第一句Parents let their kids play or watch TV until dinner at 6:00 p.m. 可知，家长让孩子们玩耍或者看电脑直到六点吃晚饭。故选C。
34. C 根据第三段第二句They begin classes at 1:30 in the afternoon.可知下午一点半开始上课，故选C。
35. D 本篇短文讲述的是美国的学校生活，故选D。
36. C 根据She works in a children’s hospital in Beijing.可知她在北京儿童医院工作。故选C。
37. C 根据第一段She works hard in the day and…和文章第二段He works hard, too. 可知他们俩都努力工作。故选C。
38. A 根据第二段He teaches English in a junior high school in Beijing.可知他在北京一所中学工作，故选A。
39. D 根据第一段She learns Chinese from the Chinese doctors and her Chinese friends. 可知她从中国医生和中国朋友那学汉语，故选D。
40. B 根据第一段She is also learning Chinese medicine there. 和…reads English books on Chinese medicine at night. 可知她对中医有所了解，不是一无所知，故选B。
41. in the dining hall
44. Does the new term begin?
Ⅰ. (A) 46. once 47. Wednesday 48. between 49. listening 50. writing
(B) 51. around 52. Japanese 53. studies 54. also 55. over