( )6. A. It’s sunny. B. It’s February. C. It’s Monday.
( )7. A. English. B. Dinner. C. A math teacher.
( )8. A. Yes, I am. B. Yes, we do. C. No, we aren’t.
( )9. A. Because it’s interesting. B. Because it’s boring.
C. Because it’s not easy.
( )10. A. We are having a physics class. B. I think so. C. It’s difficult.
( )11. A. Math. B. Physics. C. Science.
( )12. A. Tuesday. B. Monday. C. Sunday.
( )13. A. Seven. B. Six. C. Eight.
( )14. A. Soccer. B. Basketball. C. Pingpong.
( )15. A. Meimei. B. Linlin. C. Lin Mei.
( )16. Li Ying and Wang Tao are not in the same class.
( )17. Li Ying doesn’t like English.
( )18. Wang Tao likes art.
( )19. Wang Tao thinks math is very boring.
( )20. Li Ying helps Wang Tao with his English.
( )1.—______ English lessons do you have on Friday?
A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How often
( )2.—Where’s Mike?
—He is working _____ math _____ in the classroom.
A. in; problem B. out; problem C. in; problems D. on; problems
( )3. Linlin is often in a red skirt. She _____ like red very much.
A. must B. can C. would D. will
( )4. Hist ory is an interesting subject. We can learn _____ the past.
A. of B. about C. for D. at
( )5.—What do you think of your school life?
—_______ I like i t very much.
A. My school life is boring. B. I don’t like my school life.
C. My school life is very interesting. D. I think my school life is difficult.
( )6.—_____ do you like science?
—Because it’s interesting.
A. What B. When C. Which D. Why
( )7. Miss Gao is always kind _____ her students. They love her very much.
A. to B. of C. for D. about
( )8.—_____ class are you having?
—We are having an English class.
A. Which B. What C. When D. Why
A: Hello! May I speak to David, please?
B: This is David speaking. Who’s that?
B: Hello, Li Lei. 12
A: I’m doing my homework.
B: I think you are learning physics.
A: Yes. You’re right. 13
B: Because physics is your favorite subject.
A: David, we want to play soccer this afternoon. 14
B: Yes, I’d love to. 15
A: We want to meet on the playground at 1:00 p. m. See you then. Bye.
A. When and where will we meet?
B. I’m Li Lei.
C. How are you?
D. What are you doing?
E. Would you like to come with us?
F. This is Li Lei.
G. Why do you think so?
11. _____ 12. _____ 13. _____ 14. _____ 15. _____
This is our school. There is a very nice 16 in our school. It is big and bright（明亮的）. It has al l 17 of books and newspapers in it. We can 18 story books, picture books, English books and many 19 books there. We can 20 do some reading there. Maria likes reading very much. She goes to the library every day. Look, she 21 and reading by the window (窗口). Li Ming 22 b orrows some books and reads them in it. He likes books.
I’m going to borrow an 23 story book. Our English teacher often 24 us to do more speaking and reading. I like English very much. I 25 I can do well in English. What about your school?
( )16. A. dining room B. classroom C. library D. playground
( )17. A. kind B. kinds C. many D. lots
( )18. A. borrow B. buy C. look D. see
( )19. A. others B. another C. the other D. other
( )20. A. both B. also C. not D. too
( )21. A. is sitting B. sits C. to sit D. sitting
( )22. A. never B. seldom C. can’t D. usually
( )23. A. interesting B. English C. Chinese D. American
( )24. A. says B. speaks C. tells D. talks
( )25. A. say B. think C. don’t think D. thinking
School Art Festival（艺术节）
Do you want to watch different kinds of programs(节目)？Come to the Art Festival in the school hall. You can come with your parents and friends. From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every Saturday.
Place: School Hall
Time: 8:00 p. m. -10:00 p. m.
Movie: The Four（《四大名捕》）
Stars(主演): Deng Chao, Liu Yifei
Attention, please! There is a bas-
ketball game between our school and N o. 3 High School in th e gym at 4:30 p.m. tomorrow. Please come and watch it.
Do you have old books, newspapers or magazines(杂志)？Just bring them to the library.
Office time: 8:30 a. m. -5:00 p. m.
( )26. We can _______ on Friday night.
A. see a movie B. watch a basketball game
C. give books to the library D. come to the Art Festival
( )27. If we want to watch different programs, we may go to the school hall ______.
A. on Friday B. on Saturday
C. tomorrow afternoon D. on weekdays
( )28. There is a basketball game between______and ______at 4:30 p.m. tomorrow.
A. our school; No. 1 High school B. No. 1 High school; No. 3 High school
C. our school; No. 3 High school D. our school; No. 3 Middle school
( )29. We can give old books to the library ________.
A. at nine a.m. on Sunday B. at six p.m. on Monday
C. at 10:00 p.m. on Friday D. at 11:00 a.m. on Friday
( )30. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The basketball game is between our school and No. 2 High School.
B. We can go to the movies at 7:30 p. m. on Friday.
C. Our friends can come to the Art Festival with us.
D. On Monday, we can give old newspapers and magazines to the library.
108 Wensan Road
London, 85 A 100
March 1st, 2014
Dear Lin Tao,
I am writing to you in English. I hope you can understand(懂) it.
I love studying in London and I have many new friends. Most of them are my classmates. From Monday to Friday, we have English, math, physics and P. E. in the morning. I like English and physics, because they’re interesting. I don’t like math. It’s too boring. At noon, I have to have lunch at school bec ause my home is far from（远离）my school. We usually have two classes in the afternoon—art and politics. We finish our classes at 3:30 p. m. After school, my friends and I always play football on the playground. And then we go home by bus.
On weekends, we have no classes. We often go to the park and sometimes we go to the movies in the evening. We see movies twice a month. I like some famous(著名的) actors like Jackie Chan.
Oh, I have no time to write more. Please write back soon.
( )31. Where is Wang Gang studying?
A. In America. B. In China. C. In England. D. In Canada.
( )32. How many classes does Wang Gang have on weekdays?
A. Six. B. Four. C. Two. D. No classes.
( )33. Wang Gang doesn’t like _____ at all, because it’s too boring.
A. Chinese B. art C. movie D. math
( )34. How does Wang Gang go home every day?
A. On foot. B. By bike. C. By bus. D. By car.
( )35. Wang Gang and his friends go to the movies _____.
A. once a week B. once a month C. twice a week D. twice a month
Mon. Tues. Wed. Thur. Fri.
8:00-8:45 Chinese Math English Chinese English
8:55-9:40 English Chinese Math English Chinese
10:10-10:55 Math English Politics Music Math
11:05-11:50 Geography P. E. Music Math Art
14:20-15:05 History Geography Chinese P. E. Computer science
15:15-16:00 Biology Biology Chinese History Computer science
16:10-16:55 Outdoor activities Class meeting Outdoor activities Outdoor activities Outdoor activities
( )36. Kangkang has an English lesson every weekday.
( )37. Classes begin at ten to eight in the morning.
38. How many Chinese lessons does Kangkang have every week?
39. It’s 11:30 on Friday morning. What class is he having now?
40. Kangkang has _____subjects altogether（总共）.
41.—Thank you for your __________ (努力的) work.
—That’s all right.
42.—There is a soccer game on __________ (星期三).
—Let’ s go and watch it.
43.—Do you like ______ (邮票)？
—Yes, very much.
44. Kangkang likes math best, but Jack likes _____ (物理) best.
45. We often go for a picnic in ______ (二月).
Which, interesting, learn, between, science
46.—What do you think of ________?
47. We can ______ a lot from English newspapers and books.
48.—_____ is your favorite food?
49. He thinks history is very _______. So he likes it very much.
50.—Where is Lin Tao?
—He sits _______ Kangkang and Zhou Weilun.
51.The boy is drawing pictures now. (用every day改写句子)
The boy _______ _______ every day.
52.Kangkang likes English very much because it’s easy and interesting. (对画线部分提问)
_______ _______ Kangkang like English？
53.Jane usually does her homework after dinner. (改为否定句)
Jane _______ _______ her homework after dinner.
54. The girl is running on the playground.（对画线部分提问）
_______ the girl _______ on the playground?
55.It’s time for dinner. (改为同义句)
It’s time _____ ______ dinner.
请以“My School Life”为题，讲述你的校园生活。
My School Life
听 力 材 料
Unit 5 Topic 3
1. They have a geography class on Thursdays.
2. They are having a meeting.
3. The girl is drawing a picture.
4. The math problem is too difficult.
5. I like swimming best.
6. What day is it today?
7. Which subject do you like best?
8. Do you have six classes every weekday?
9. Why do you like biology?
10. What do you think of physics?
11. W: Which subject do you like best?
M: I like science best.
Q: What’s his favorite subject?
12. M: What day is it today?
W: It’s Monday.
Q: What day is it tomorrow?
13. M: We have six lessons every day. What about you?
W: We have seven lessons.
Q: How many lessons does the girl have every day?
14. W: Hu Bin, do you like playing soccer best?
M: No, my favorite outdoor activity is playing basketball.
Q: Which activity does Hu Bin like best?
15. M: Meimei, what do you think of English?
W: It’s difficult and boring. Linlin, what do you think?
M: It’s easy and interesting. I like it.
Q: Who likes English?
Li Ying and Wang Tao are classmates. Li Ying likes English very much, but she doesn’ t like math. She thinks math is very difficult. Wang Tao likes math, but he doesn’t like English at all. He thinks English is very boring. So Wang Tao helps Li Ying with her math and Li Ying helps Wang Tao with his English. They are doing better in their studies.
Unit 5 Topic 3
Ⅰ. 1. A 2. B 3. A 4. C 5. B
Ⅱ. 6. C 7. A 8. B 9. A 10. C
Ⅲ. 11. C 12. A 13. A 14. B 15. B
Ⅳ. 16. F 17. F 18. F 19. F 20. T
Ⅰ. 1. A 答语two表示数量，how many询问可数名词的数量，how much询问不可数名词的量，how long询问时间，how often 询问频率。故选A。
2. D 考查动词短语。work on“从事于”；work out“算出，解决”；work不与in搭配使用。problem为可数名词，本题句意是 “Mike正在教室做数学题”，故 选D。
3. A must“肯定”；can “能力，可能”；would like “想要”；will “将来想要”，而此处表肯定的推测，故选A。
4. B learn about “了解”，故选B。
5. C What do you think of…“你认为……怎么样”，根据答语第二句“我很喜欢它”可知“学校生活很有意思”，故选C。
6. D 本题用because作答，可知上面是询问原因的。what往往用于对物的提问；when用来询问时间；which用来对人或物在一定范围之内进行选择，故选D。
7. A 考查短语be kind to sb.
8. B 句意为“你们在上什么课?”只有what class能表达此意，故选B。
9. C 考查固定搭配between … and …“在……和……之间”的用法，故选C。
10. A “看电视” 用watch，“看书” 用read。在本题中，“Tom经常在星期六晚上看电视”由often可知为一般现在时，主语Tom又是第三人称单数，故用watches, 下句 “他正在看故事书” 由now可知为现在进行时，用reading，故选A。
Ⅱ.11. F 12. D 13. G 14. E 15. A
Ⅲ.16. C 根据第四句It has all kinds of books and newspapers in it.可知这个地方有许多书，是图书馆，故选C。
17. B 考查词组all kinds of“各种各样”。
18. A 根据上文可知在图书馆，所以只能是借书，故选A。
19. D other修饰单数或复数名词；another用于泛指三者以上的不定数目中的 “另一个”，其名词不加冠词；the other表示两者中的 “另一个” 或两部分中的 “另一部分”，是特指；others用作代词，泛指 “其他人或其他物”，故选D。
20. B also一般用于肯定句和疑问句中，常放句中，位于系动词或助动词之后，实义动词之前；both指 “两者都……”；too一般用于肯定句和疑问句中，一般放在句末，其前常用逗号隔开，故选B。
21. A 前一句提到“她（Maria）每天都去图书馆”，本句中的look提示应该用现在进行时，而现在进行时的构成是be+V-ing，故选A。
22. D 下句中提到他喜欢书，所以他应该经常借书，故选D。
23. B 根据下文可知，英语老师告诉我们学英语要多读，多说，故选B。
24. C 考查tell sb. sth. /that，“告诉某人某事”。另外our English teacher是第三人称单数，故选C。
25. B 本句意为 “我想我能学好英语”，且结构为一般现在时，故选B。
26. A 根据第一张海报Movie Night可知为看电影，故选A。
27. B 根据第二张海报From 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. every Saturday.可知周六能看到各种节目，故选B。
28. C 根据第三张海报可知篮球赛比赛双方为我校和第三高中，故选C。
29. D 根据第四张海报Office time: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.可知图书馆周一至周五上午8:30到下午5:00为办公时间，故选D。
30. A 根据第三张海报There is a basketball game between our school and No.3 High school.可知篮球赛双方为our school和No. 3 High School，故选A。
31. C 王刚喜欢在伦敦学习，伦敦是英国的首都，故选C。
32. A 文章谈到上午王刚上四节课，下午上两节课，而题干问一天上多少节课，故选A。
33. D 根据第二段第五句I don’t like math.可知作者不喜欢数学，故选D。
34. C 第二段最后一句And then we go home by bus.提到王刚和他的朋友们坐公共汽车回家，故选C。
35. D 第三段介绍周末内容时谈到了两个内容。一是去公园，二是看电影，电影院每月去两次，故选D。