( )6. What’s Jim doing?
A. He is watching TV at home.
B. He is making cards at home.
C. He is watching TV at his friend’s home.
( )7. Where is Jane now?
A. She is in the library.
B. She is in the computer room.
C. She is in the classroom.
( )8. Is Tom cleaning his bedroom now?
A. No, he isn’t. B. Yes, he is. C. We don’t know.
( )9. How long can the woman keep the book?
A. Two weeks. B. A week. C. Three weeks.
( )10. What is in the woman’s wallet？
A. Her cards and photos. B. Her ID card and some money.
C. Some money and her photos.
( )16. It’s news for a soccer game.
( )17. It’s between Class Seven and Class Six.
( )18. We can watch it on the playground.
( )19. The game begins at 5:00 in the afternoon.
( )20. It’s a game for students.
( )1.—Mr. Green gets up very early every morning.
—Y es, so he always goes to work ______ time.
A. on B. at C. next D. this
( )2.—Would you like to come and play soccer, Jim?
A. No, I wouldn’t. B. Good idea! C. Thank you. D. You’re right.
( )3.—Where are Jim and Tom? Their mother is looking for them.
—They _____ over there.
A. run B. runs C. are running D. running
( )4.—Lin Tao, do you want to visit the Great Wall, _______?
—Sure, Wen Wei ______ wants to.
A. also; too B. too; too C. too; also D. also; also
( )5.—Excuse me, _____ I borrow this book?
A. am B. may C. must D. where
( )6.—How long can I _____ the VCD?
A. borrow B. see C. buy D. keep
( )7.—What are you doing?
—I’m _____ my English book.
A. looking after B. looking at C. looking for D. looking like
( )11. Where is Jane? A. Three weeks.
( )12. What are they doing? B. Yes, he is.
( )13. Would you like to play soccer? C. She is in the lab.
( )14. How long can I keep it? D. Good idea!
( )15. Is Tom having lunch at home now? E. No, I wouldn’t.
F. They are dancing.
It is raining outside. A bus 16 at a small bus stop. A man 17 out of the window. He sees a woman. She is selling 18 . The man wants 19 a cake. But he doesn’t want to go out because it is raining. The man sees a boy. The boy is 20 the window. “Come here, boy, ” the man says, “Do you know 21 the cake is?” “Twenty fen. ” the boy says. The man
22 the boy forty fen and asks him to buy two cakes. “One is for you and 23 is for me, ” he says to the boy. After 24 minutes, the boy comes back. He 25 a cake. He gives the man twenty fen and says, “Sorry, there is only one cake left. ”
( )16. A. stop B. is stopping C. stopping D. stops
( )17. A. looks B. look C. is looking D. are looking
( )18. A. cake B. bread C. cakes D. flowers
( )19. A. buy B. buys C. to buy D. buying
( )20. A. near B. on C. in D. of
( )21. A. how much B. how many C. whose D. what
( )22. A. buys B. borrows C. sells D. gives
( )23. A. another B. the others C. one D. the other
( )24. A. much B. a C. a few D. a little
( )25. A. have B. is having C. having D. has
( A )
My school student card.
My name is James.
Please call 7358-6623.
Thank you very much!
Please call the Lost and Found.
Is that your watch at the Lost and Found?
Is this your schoolbag？
The bag is black.
Call the Lost and Found.
（ ）26. If you find a student card, you can call 7358-6623.
（ ）27. James can’t find his blue raincoat.
（ ）28. Michael’s watch is at the Lost and Found.
（ ）29. Steve’s schoolbag is black.
（ ）30. You can call 7267-8834 to look for your lost raincoat.
( B )
My name is Han Mei. I’m a Chinese girl. I’m 14 years old. Now I am studying at No. 1 High school.
Our school is very big and nice! There are six buildings in it. The classroom building is in the center of our school. The playground is on the right. Every day many students do sports on the playground. The library is at the back of our school. Students can read books there after school. They can borrow some books, too. It’s a nice place to study. You can see a swimming pool near (在……附近) the school gate. Many students like swimming in it. Look! They are swimming now.
I love my school!
( )31. Han Mei comes from _____ .
A. Chinese B. China
C. Japan D. Japanese
( )32. How many buildings does Han Mei’s school have?_____
A. Five. B. Six. C. Seven. D. Eight.
( )33. Are many students swimming in the pool now?_____
A. Yes, there are.
B. No, there aren’t.
C. No, they aren’t.
D. Yes, they are.
( )34. Which o f the following is NOT true?
A. Han Mei is fourteen years old.
B. Students can borrow books from the library.
C. Han Mei’s school is small but nice.
D. The playground in on the right of the school.
( )35. The title（标题）of the passage（短文）can be _______.
A. My school
B. My classroom
C. A good student
D. A swimming pool
( C )
It’s five o’clock in the afternoon. The last class is over. Some students are going home and some students are going to the dining room.
The football players are doing some exercise on the playground. Some students are swimming in the swimming poo l. Others are warming up (做准备动作) near the pool. Many students love music. The members of the school band are practicing (练习) in the garden. In the computer room, there are some students playing computer games. In the library, some students are reading English newspapers.
After-school activities (课外活动) are interesting.
36. When is the last class over?
37. Are there any students going home after class?
38. Where are some students swimming?
39. What are some students doing in the computer room?
40. What are some students doing in the library?
41.—We’ll be home ______（很快）！
42. He often walks ______（围绕）the playground after dinner.
43. This book is ______ (没趣的). I want a new one.
44.—Where are Jane and Maria?
—Oh! Look! They _______（坐）over there with Sally.
45.—Do you like drawing ________ (图片)？
—Yes, I like it very much.
keep, clean, because, lesson, wonderful
46. You can _______ the books for three weeks.
47. The park is so _______! I want to visit it tomorrow.
48. We don’t have _______ on Sundays.
49. It’s 4:45 p. m. Kangkang and Michael are doing some _______ in the classroom.
50. Meimei is not happy _______ her pet dog is lost.
It’s Sunday morning. Many boys and girls are in the park. Some of them are singing under the tree, some are 51 in the river, other children are playing games behind the hill.
Maria is 52 American girl. She is in the park, too. Where is she? Oh, she is on the hill. What is she 53 over there? She is sitting and 54 a book. She likes reading very much. Tom is an English boy. He is five. He is too young. He can’t go to school. Now he is 55 a kite with his father in the park.
51. _____ 52. _____ 53. _____ 54. _____ 55. _____
听 力 材 料
Unit 5 Topic 2
1. Mr. Wang is having an English class now.
2. Linda likes swimming very much. Look! She is swimming in the swimming pool.
3. Jane is playing football on the playground.
4. Lucy and Lily aren’t doing their homework. They are making cards at home.
5. Maria is talking with a girl at the Lost and Found.
6. W: Hi, Jim. What are you doing?
M: I’m watching TV at home.
7. W: Excuse me. Is Jane reading in the library, Tom?
M: No. She is playing computer games in the computer room.
8. W: Hi, Tom! Let’s go out for a walk, OK?
M: I’d like to, but I’m cleaning my bedroom.
9. W: Excuse me, may I borrow this book?
M: Of course. You can keep it for 3 weeks. But you must return it on time.
W: Sure. Thanks.
10. M: Excuse me, what’s in your wallet?
W: My ID card and some money.
Here is a map of our school. The gym is in the center of the school. The dining hall is behind the classroom building. The playground is on the left. The classroom building is between the dining hall and the playground. The computer room and the teachers’ office are on the right.
Attention, please! Here is good news for you. There is a basketball game between Class Seven and Class Five on the playground at 4:00 this afternoon. Please come and watch it.
Unit 5 Topic 2
Ⅰ. 1. A 2. C 3. C 4. A 5. C
Ⅱ. 6. A 7. B 8. B 9. C 10. B
Ⅲ. 11. Gym 12. Dining hall 13. Classroom building 14. Playground 15. Teachers’ office
Ⅳ. 16. F 17. F 18. T 19. F 20. T
Ⅰ. 1. A 考查固定搭配on time。on time“准时，按时”，time前不用冠词；this time“这一次”；next time“下次”，故选A。
2. B Would you like to …？表示建议，回答用Good idea. /Yes, I’d love to. 故选B。
3. C 根据上句可知本句应为现在进行时，因run为重读闭音节动词，应双写最后一个字母再加ing，故选C。
4. C too常用于肯定句、一般疑问句的末尾，用逗号隔开；also用于肯定句中，位于助动词、be动语、情态动词后，实义动词前，故选C。
5. B 表示请求，用may I …？
6. D 考查 “借” 的表达方式。borrow为短暂性动词，不能与一段时间连用，keep为延续性动词，可以与一段时间连用，故选D。
7. C 考查动词look构成的短语。look after“照顾”；look at“看”；look for“寻找”；look like“看起来像……”，根据句意可知“我正在寻找我的英语书”，故选C。
8. C a little和much修饰不可数名词，a lot修饰动词，a few 修饰可数名词复数，English newspapers为可数名词复数，故选C。
9. A 情态动词must后接动词原形。
10. B Thank you all the same.是当别人由于各种原因没有提供帮助时所用的交际用语，意为“不管怎样还是谢谢你”。根据句意“打扰一下，有篮球吗？”“对不起，没有。”可知，这时买东西的人也应礼貌性地说谢谢。故选B。
Ⅱ.11. C 12. F 13. D 14. A 15. B
Ⅲ.16. D stop是瞬间完成的动作，不用进行时。The bus是第三人称单数，故选D。
17. C 根据句意 “一个男人正往车窗外看”，可知应用现在进行时，故选C。
18. C 根据The man wants _____ a cake. 可知这位女士卖的是蛋糕，并且用复数，故选C。
19. C 考查固定搭配want to do sth.“想要做什么”。
20. A 根据句意可知小男孩应该在窗户的附近，故选A。
21. A 根据答句Twenty fen. 可知是问价格，故选A。
22. D 根据上下文可知这个人应该给这个小男孩钱去买蛋糕，故选D。
23. D 表示两个中的另一个，用the other。
24. C minutes是复数，而A、D只能修饰不可数名词，故选C。
25. B 此句应用现在进行时，而have的现在分词应去e再加ing，故选B。
26. T 根据第一张表格My school student card.可知寻找学生卡，故选T。
27. F 根据第一张表格My school student card.可知James的学生卡丢了，不是“雨衣”，故选F。
28. F 根据第三张表格Is that your watch at the Lost and Found?可知那个手表是否就是Michael的是个未知数，故选F。
29. F 根据第三张、第四张表格，可知Steve出了一则失物招领，并没有提到他的书包，故选F。
30. T 根据第二张表格FOUND可知招领失物，故选T。
31. B 根据第一段第二句I’m a Chinese girl.可知Han Mei是中国人，故选B。
32. B 根据第二段第二句There are six buildings in it可知是六，故选B。
33. D 根据第二段最后一句They are swimming now.可知很多学生在游泳，故选D。
34. C 根据第二段第一句Our school is very big and n ice.可知Han Mei的学校大而且漂亮，故选C。
35. A 短文中的Han Mei以第一人称描绘了学校的概况，故选A。