( )6. A. Oh, I’m not happy. B. The same to you. C. We are all happy.
( )7. A. I have no free time. B. How about you?
C. I often play basketball.
( )8. A. No, I don’t. B. Yes, he does.
C. No, I walk to school.
( )9. A. Yes, it is. B. You’re right. C. Thank you.
( )10. A. I like playing it very much. B. I want to play it very much.
C. Three times a week.
( )11. How does Michael usually come to school?
A. By bus. B. By bike. C. On foot.
( )12. What does the man often do on Sundays?
A. He plays computer games. B. He plays basketball. C. He plays football.
( )13. How often does Yu Ming go to the zoo?
A. Every month. B. Every day. C. Every week.
( )14. How does Miss Wang sometimes come to school?
A. By bike. B. By bus. C. On foot.
( )15. Where does Zhou Lina usually have lunch?
A. In her office. B. At home. C. At school.
Name Age How to go to school usually Get up
Jim Thirteen 16. 17.
Tom 18. By bike 19.
Mary Fifteen 20. At 6:45 a.m.
( )1. The Browns usually drive to the park on Sundays. But today they go to the park
A. in B. on C. by D. of
( )2. Bob often _____ his homework after dinner.
A. do B. does C. doing D. to do
( )3. The boy likes playing _____ basketball very much.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
( )4.—_____ does Kangkang meet his friends?
—Four times a month.
A. How often B. How long
C. When D. What time
( )5.—What do you usually do _____ weekdays after school?
—I usually read books.
A. in B. at C. on D. for
( )6. Mr. King sometimes _____ the subway home.
A. take B. taking C. takes D. to take
( )7. —What does Fang Yan do in her free time?
—She often _____ a movie.
A. sees B. watch C. looks D. read
A: Hi, Wang Li! What time do you usually get up?
B: I always get up at about six o’clock.
A: 11 How do you usually go to school?
B: 12 But sometimes I go to school by bus.
A: By the way, where does your mother work?
B: She works in a factory. She makes shoes.
B: She usually goes to work by subway.
A: Where does she have lunch?
B: 14 It takes her too much time to come back home for lunch.
A: Oh, it’s time for class. 15
B: Let’s go.
A. The early bird catches the worm.
B. How does she usually go to work?
C. By bike.
D. How often does she go to work？
E. She has lunch in the factory.
F. What about you?
G. Come on!
11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
On Sundays, Li Lei gets up at six thirty. He has 16 at eight. Then he helps his mother
17 the housework（家务劳动）. At ten o’clock he leaves 18 and goes shopping 1 9
bike. At about eleven o’clock he comes 20 home.
He likes 21 very much. He helps his mother with the cooking. They 22 lunch at twelve.
In the afternoon he often 23 games with his friends. They have 24 at six thirty. In the evening he does his homework. Sometimes, he 25 TV. He goes to bed at nine.
( )16. A. food B. breakfast C. lunch D. supper
( )17. A. in B. on C. with D. from
( )18. A. home B. house C. room D. classroom
( )19. A. by B. on C. in D. at
( )20. A. for B. to C. back D. from
( )21. A. cook B. cooking C. the cook D. the cooking
( )22. A. to have B. having C. have D. has
( )23. A. plays B. is playing C. takes D. is taking
( )24. A. work B. homework C. housework D. dinner
( )25. A. sees B. looks C. is watching D. watches
Hi, I’m Zhu Hua. I’m a junior high school student in Beijing. There are twenty-six boys and twenty-two girls in my class. Half of the students come to school by bike. Five boys and four girls come to school on foot. About a quarter of us come to school by bus. The others come to school by subway. We’re all from China. We’re good friends.
There ar e 26. __________ students in Zhu Hua’s class.
How to come to school By 27. _____ By subway By 28. _____ On foot
Number Twenty-four 29. ______ Twelve 30. ______
Alice is my good friend. She is twenty-two years old. Now she lives in Beijing, China. She teaches English in a junior high school. She loves making friends with the students and they like her very much. Every morning she gets up very early. At about 7:00, she usually has a glass of milk and some bread for breakfast at home. Then she walks to work and gets to school at about a quarter to eight. At 12:00 she eats a hamburger and an apple for lunch. Her favorite drink is Coke. She goes home at 5 o’clock in the afternoon. She likes to have noodles（面条）and chicken for dinner. On Sunday, she often comes to see me. Sometimes we go to a Chinese restaurant to have lunch.
( )31. Alice is _______.
A. a doctor B. a nurse C. a driver D. a teacher
( )32. —What does Alice usually have for breakfast at home？
A. A glass of milk and some bread. B. An egg and some bread.
C. A cup of coffee and some bread. D. A glass of milk and a hamburger.
( )33. Alice gets to school _______ a. m.
A. at 8:15 B. at 7:45 C. at 7:40 D. at 8:00
( )34. —What does Alice often do on Sunday?
—She often ________.
A. has dinner with me B. goes to the restaurant
C. comes to see me D. eats noodles
( )35. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Alice lives in China now.
B. Alice likes Coke best.
C. Alice gets home at 5:00 in the afternoon.
D. On weekdays she has a hamburger and an apple for lunch.
What we do and don’t do in our free time
Li Huimin Wang Junfeng Chen Qiang
Watch TV √ √ √
Meet friends √ √ ×
Cook food √ × ×
Go fishing × √ √
Play computer games × √ √
（ ）36. Li Huimin, Wan Junfeng and Chen Qiang all _____ in their free time.
A. watch TV B. meet friends C. cook food D. play games
（ ）37. Chen Qiang doesn’t _____.
A. meet friends B. cook food C. watch TV D. A and B
（ ）38. Li Huimin and Wang Junfeng _____ in their free time, but Chen Qiang doesn’t.
A. go fishing B. watch TV
C. meet friends D. play computer games
（ ）39. Wang Junfeng does m any things in his free time EXCEPT(除了) _____.
A. watching TV B. cooking food
C. going fishing D. playing computer games
（ ）40. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Li Huimin and Wang Junfeng doesn’t play computer games.
B. Chen Qiang cooks food.
C. Wang Junfeng goes fishing.
D. Chen Qiang and Wang Junfeng meet friends.
41. —Oh, it’s 4:30 p.m. School is o_____. Let’s go home.
—All right. Let’s go.
42. —Does Jane often read books in the l_____?
—Sorry, I don’t know.
43. Lin Dan doesn’t like reading books. He always l_____ to music.
44.—How often do you go to the park, Jane?
—O_____ a week.
45.—What time do classes b____ in the morning?
46.—What does Ellen usually do after school?
—She usually _____ (watch) TV.
47.—How do _____ (America) students usually go to school?
—Well, they usually walk or take a yellow school bus to school.
48. Betty writes to his father _____ (t wo) a week.
49. He usually goes ______ (swim) in his free time.
50. Yu Jing sometimes _____ (ride) a bike to school.
请根据下面日程表的活动内容，以“My School Day”为题，写一篇不少于60个词的短文。
晨 6:00 起床
My School Day
I get up at …
听 力 材 料
Unit 5 Topic 1
1. Some students go to school by boat.
2. Han Mei sometimes plays basketball after school.
3. She seldom watches TV in the evening.
4. Wang Hua often goes to the library.
5. My mother usually goes to the park by subway.
6. Happy New Year!
7. What do you do in your free time?
8. Do you usually go to school on foot?
9. Your new skirt looks very nice!
10. How often do you play basketball?
11. M: Hi, Nancy! How do you usually come to school?
W: I usually come to school on foot. How about you, Michael?
M: I always ride a bike to school.
12. W: What do you often do on Sundays?
M: I often play computer games.
13. W: Hi, Yu Ming! Do you often go to the zoo?
M: Yes, I do.
W: How often do you go there?
M: Every week.
14. M: Hi, Miss Wang! I saw you were on foot today. Don’t you usually come to school by bike?
W: Yes, I usually come to school by bike. But sometimes I walk to school. I like walking.
15. W: Hello, Li Xiang. Nice to see you again.
M: Nice to see you, too. Zhou Lina.
W: Where do you usually have lunch?
M: I usually have lunch at home. What about you?
W: I usually have lunch at school.
Jim is 13 years old. He often goes to school on foot. Sometimes he goes to school by bike. He gets up at half past six in the morning. Tom is 14 years old. He usually goes to school by bike. He seldom goes to school on foot. He gets up at seven. Mary is 15 years old. She often goes to school by bus. She never goes to school by bike. She gets up at a quarter to seven.
Unit 5 Topic 1
Ⅰ. 1. C 2. B 3. C 4. A 5. B
Ⅱ. 6. B 7. C 8. A 9. C 10. C
Ⅲ. 11. B 12. A 13. C 14. C 15. C
Ⅳ. 16. On foot 17. At 6:30a.m. 18. Fourteen 19. At 7:00a.m. 20. By bus
Ⅰ.1. B on foot“步行”，固定搭配。注意:名词 foot 前不能加任何冠词或物主代词，故选B。
2. B 考查一般现在时。主语Bob是第三人称单数，谓语动词用does。
3. D 考查冠词的用法。在表示球类运动的名词前不能加冠词 a，an 或 the，故选D。
4. A 考查特殊疑问词。how often 提问频率，how long 提问多长时间，when 和 what time 提问时间。答语Four times a month.“一个月四次”，表示频率，故选A。
5. C 固定搭配，on weekdays“在工作日”。
6. C sometimes表明时态用一般现在时，主语 Mr. King 是第三人称单数，故选C。
7. A 考查固定搭配。看电影常用see/watch a movie, 且主语she为第三人称单数，故选A。
8. B 考查交际用语，当某人说Happy New Year时，答语为The same to you.“你也一样”。
9. B 考查实义动词的一般现在时，其否定句的构成需加助动词 don’t 或 doesn’t。主语 Zhao Lin 是第三人称单数，助动词用 doesn’t，且后面的动词一定要用原形，故选B。
10. C 考查交际用语，接受赞扬应说Thank you。
Ⅱ.11. A 12. C 13. B 14. E 15. G
Ⅲ.16. B 根据上下文可知早上起床后吃早饭，故选B。
17. C 固定搭配help sb. with sth.“帮某人做某事”。
18. A 根据上下文可知十点钟离开家去买东西，home“家”；house“房屋，住宅”；C和D与上下文不符，故选A。
19. A by+交通工具名词，表示交通方式，且名词前不能加任何冠词或代词修饰，故选A。
20. C come/go home“回家”，home 是副词，前面不能加介词，back为副词，come back home“回家”，故选C。
21. B 固定搭配like doing sth.“喜欢做某事”。
22. C they作主语，谓语动词用原形，故选C。
23. A 玩游戏，动词应为 play。根据上下文可知本句该用一般现在时，主语he为第三人称单数，故选A。
24. D 根据上下文可知6:30应该吃晚饭，故选D。
25. D 固定搭配，watch TV“看电视”。
26. 48/forty-eight 27. bike 28. bus 29. 3/Three 30. 9/Nine
31. D 根据第三句“她（Alice）在一所初级中学教英语。”可知她是一位教师。
32. A 根据文段第三行第三句She usually has a glass of milk and some bread for breakfast at home.可知她早餐吃面包喝牛奶，故选A。
33. B 根据第四行第二句Then she walks to work and gets to school at about a quarter to eight.可知她八点差一刻到达学校，故选B。
34. C 根据倒数第一行第一句On Sunday, she often comes to see me.可知星期天她常常来看我。故选C。
35. C 根据倒数第二行第一句She goes home at 5 o’clock in the afternoon.可知她下午5点回家，不是到家。故选C。
36. A 37. D 38. C 39. B 40. C