( )1. A. He wants to go to New York City. B. He did his homework.
C. He goes to Tokyo.
( )2. A. I like it. B. That sounds interesting! C. Have fun.
( )3. A. In two days. B. On your holiday. C. In spring.
( )4. A. They would be careful. B. Have a good t ime. C. Good luck!
( )5. A. Thank you! B. Yes, I’d like to. C. That’s all right.
A B C D E
6. _____ 7. _____ 8. _ ____ 9. _____ 10. _____
( )11. La st Friday, the Smiths went to the park.
( )12. They had lunch in a boat.
( )13. Mr. Smith didn’t ride a bike.
( )14. The children first rode their bikes, then flew their kites.
( )15. At about 4:30, they did some shopping an d went home.
16. What did the students want to do last Sunday morning?
17. Wh ere did the students meet?
18. How did they go there?
19. Who went with the students?
20. How long did they work there?
( )1.—What’s your plan for summer holidays, Michael?
—I wish _____ Australia and take lots of pictures.
A. to travel around B. traveling around
C. to travel for D. traveling for
( )2. They are new students and _____ of them _____ a new schoolbag.
A. each; have B. each; has
C. every; has D. every; have
( ) 3.—When you go on a visit to Beijing, you should’t miss the Great Wall. It’s beautiful.
A. It sounds very interesting! B. Why not?
C. Thank you all the same. D. I won’t do that again.
( )4.—It’s the best time _____ in summer.
—You’re right. But don’t go _____ alone.
A. to swim; to swim B. swimming; swimming
C. swimming; to swim D. to swim; swimming
( )5.—How are you doing?
A. I’m doing my homework. B. I’m going by bus.
C. I’m fine, thanks. D. OK. Let me see.
( )6. There will be the 18th sports meeting of No. 2 High School next month. The students are busy _____ it.
A. to prepare for B. preparing for
C. to preparing for D. prepare
( )7.—What time did you _____ Beijing?
—At about 4:00 p. m. yesterday.
A. arrive in B. arrive C. arrive at D. arrived
A: Hi, Kitty. I went to Beijing with my family in the summer holidays.
A: It was wonderful! The Chinese were kind to us. We had a good time there.
A: By plane. It took us 10 hours to get there.
A: For only six days, because my holidays were too short.
A: We visited the Tian’anmen Square (广场) and some other places of interest.
B: What was the weather like in Beijing?
A: Oh, it was warm. 15
B: It sounds interesting! I want to go to Beijing next summer, too.
A. What places did you visit?
B. How long did you stay there?
C. It was very different from that in our country.
D. How was your trip?
E. How did you go to China?
11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
May Day is coming. We are making 16 for traveling. We’ll go on a 17 to Hainan. It’s a good 18 for holidays and my aunt lives there, too. I hope 19 with her. My mother also 20 this holiday will come very soon. Sanya is a beautiful city in Hainan. It’s
21 in May. When we get there, we’ll see flowers everywhere (到处). I can 22 skirts there. We can see the sea (大海) there and swim in the sea. We’ll 23 a lot of photos. We also want to visit some other places of 24 . Oh, I think the food there is different 25 ours. It must be v ery delicious. It’s wonderful!
( )16. A. cards B. plans C. food D. clothes
( )17. A. trip B. picnic C. plan D. holiday
( )18. A. way B. place C. season D. time
( )19. A. traveled B. traveling C. travel D. to travel
( )20. A. hoping B. hopes C. hope D. hoped
( )21. A. hot B. warm C. cold D. cool
( )22. A. put on B. puts on C. wear D. wears
( )23. A. carry B. get C. bring D. take
( )24. A. interesting B. interested C. interests D. interest
( )25. A. from B. of C. for D. at
Green trees and beautiful flowers around the park.
A nice and cool place with clean water and fresh air for hot summer.
Outdoor activities: flying kites, swimming, fishing, boating and so on.
Enjoy your summer holidays here!
Time: 9:00 a. m.-9:00 p. m. Jun. 15th-Aug. 31st
Price: Adults（成年人）： ￥30 on weekdays
￥50 on weekends
Children 10-16: ￥15 every day
Children under 10: free every day
Children under 12 must come with parents!
Add: No.18 Xinhua Road
How to get here:
Take Subway Line 2 (二号线) to Zhongshan Park Station.
Take Bus No. 101 or Bus No. 188 to Zhongshan Park Stop.
( )26. When can we go to Zhongshan Park for summer holidays?
A. On May 31st. B. On July 20th.
C. On September 1st. D. On October 1st.
( )27. Kangkang is 14 years old. He wants to go to Zhongshan Park with his parents on Sunday, July 28th. It’ll cost his family _______ yuan.
A. 45 B. 65 C. 78 D. 115
( )28. The word“free”here means _______ in Chinese.
A. 自由 B. 空闲 C. 免费 D. 忙碌
When you want to take a trip on your holiday, you should make a careful plan. Here are some rules. They may help you to keep safe on a trip.
1. You’d better travel with your friends. And you should always keep together with your friends.
2. If there are a lot of people around you, you should carry your bag in front of you. Don’t put it on your back.
3. Put on a life jacket when you take a boat or ship. If you fall out of a boat or ship, it can keep you safe.
4. Don’t go swimming alone or in a wrong place.
5. Don’t sleep on a bus or train. Never put your head out of the window. It’s not safe.
6. Take a map, a cellphone（手机）and some clothes with you.
7. Have safe food and drink s.
Everyone should be careful when traveling. Enjoy your trip!
( )31. When you go on a trip you should_______.
A. make a careful plan B. travel with your friends
C. travel alone D. A and B
( )32. Which of the following is TRUE when you are on a trip?
A B C D
( )33. It’ll be _____when people put their heads out of the window of a bus.
A. interesting B. cool C. in danger D. we don’t know
( )34. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. You should have safe food and drinks on a trip.
B. You can go swimming with others in a safe place.
C. You don’t need to wear a life jacket when taking a boat or ship.
D. You should take some clothes with you on a trip.
( )35. The best title（标题）for the passage（短文）is _____.
A. Have safe food and drinks B. How to keep safe on a trip
C. A careful plan D. How to swim
Dear Li Lei,
How are things going?
Last week I went to Kunming with my family. 36 The weather was nice and warm. We stayed in a nice hotel（宾馆）with a large yard. 37 We went swimming a lot. That was interesting. We had meals in the hotel, too. 38 We also ate a lot of fruits like bananas, pears and pineapples (菠萝).
On Friday, we went to Shilin by bus. The mountains were very beautiful and I took lots of photos. 39 The clothes in the shops were very nice! I liked them very much. 40 Mother told me not to buy any. And I was not happy. But I enjoyed the trip to Kunming.
What about your trip?
I hope all is well with you.
A. There was a swimming pool in the hotel.
B. I wanted to buy some.
C. The next day we went shopping.
D. I had a wonderful time there.
E. The f ood was delicious.
36. _______ 37. _______ 38. _______ 39. _______ 40. _______
41. We went to the zoo last Friday and had a lot of _____ (乐趣) there.
42. —Where is your ______ (故乡)?
—In Chengdu, Sichuan.
43. Susan _______ (共用) a room with three other students last year.
44. —I want to fly to _______ (德国) this weekend.
—Have a good trip!
45. Kangkang hopes to get _______ (一起) with his grandparents tomorrow. He misses them very much.
51. Lucy studied English two years ago. (对画线部分提问)
_____ _____ Lucy _____ English?
52. Don’t talk with others in class. (改为同义句)
You _____ _____ with others in class.
53. My tent isn’t the same as yours. (改为同义句)
My tent is _____ _____ yours.
54. I went to Australia for my holidays. (对画线部分提问)
_____ _____ you _____ for your holidays?
55. I’d like to visit Tibet with my aunt in my holidays. (对画线部分提问)
_____ _____ you like to visit Tibet _____ in your holidays?
提示词：fly to, weather, fine, Tian’anmen Square (天安门广场), by bus, take photos, lose one’s way, help
听 力 材 料
Unit 8 Topic 2
1. Where does he want to go for the summer holidays?
2. You should visit the Great Wall in Beijing.
3. What’s the best time to go to Shanghai?
4. I plan to visit my friend in Hong Kong for this holiday.
5. Would you like to climb hills with me?
6. M: How do you plan to travel to England?
W: I plan to go there by plane.
7. W: Our family are planning to spend our summer holidays in Yunnan.
M: Is that so? I hope you all have a wonderful time.
8. M: What’s your plan for this weekend?
W: I’d like to get together with my grandparents.
9. W: You shouldn’t stay in the sun too long.
M: Oh, I won’t do that again.
10. M: What places of interest did you visit in Beijing?
W: I visited Beihai Park.
Last Friday, the Smiths came to Beijing for their holidays. On Sunday, they got up early and had breakfast at seven. Then they went to Beihai Park. First they went boating. After that they sat under a tree and had their picnic at noon. Then the children flew their kites. In the afternoon, the children rode their bikes. They took many pictures in the park. At about 4:30, they went shopping and went home.
Last Sunday morning, the students went to the country. They wanted to help farmers to harvest. They got up early that morning. After breakfast they went to school. They met at the school gate. They went to the country by bus. Miss Wang went with them. They worked on the farm for three hours. They were all happy!
Unit 8 Topic 2
Ⅰ. 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. B
Ⅱ. 6. D 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. E
Ⅲ. 11. F 12. F 13. T 14. F 15. T
Ⅳ. 16. They wanted to help farmers harvest.
17. They met at the school gate. /At the school gate.
1 8. They went there by bus. /By bus.
19. Miss Wang went with them. /Miss Wang.
20. They worked there for three hours. /For three hours.
Ⅰ.1. A 考查wish to do sth.“希望做某事”; travel around“周游”，故选A。
2. B 考查 each of …“……其中每一个人”。它所修饰的名词或代词作主语时，谓语动词用单数，故选B。
3. A It sounds interesting. 表示赞同，故选A。
4. D 考查句型It’s the best time to do sth.和短语go swimming，故选D。
5. C How are you doing? 相当于How are you? 其答语应为I’m fine，thanks/thank you,故选C。
6. B be busy doing sth.“忙于做某事”，故选B。
7. A arrive in/at + 地点名词，in后接城市，at后接小地点，故选A。
8. D keep away from“使远离”，故选D。
9. A 题干句意为“请代我向你父母问好，”你应该表示感谢，故选A。
10. C 在表示请求希望对方给予肯定回答的疑问句中，用something，故选C。
Ⅱ. 11. D 12. E 13. B 14. A 15. C
Ⅲ.16. B 根据下文，可知我们正在为旅行制订计划，故选B。
17. A go on a trip to … “去……旅行”，go on常与旅行、远足郊游、航海一类的名词连用，表示 “去” 的意思，故选A。
18. B It’s a good place for holidays.“是度假的好地方”，故选B。
19. D hope后接不定式hope to do sth.“希望做某事”，故选D。
20. B 由上句可知，用一般现在时；又因为主语是第三人称单数，故选B。
21. B 五月海南的天气是温暖的，故选B。
22. C can后面接动词原形，wear “穿着”，强调状态；put on “穿上”，强调动作，girls是复数，故选C。
23. D 考查固定短语take photos，故选D。
24. D 考查固定短语places of interest“名胜”，故选D。
25. A be different from“与……不同”，是固定短语，故选A。
26. B 根据海报上所写的时间，可知Jun. 15th-Aug. 31st; A、C、D三个选项的时间都不符合，故选B。
27. D 成人票周末50元，10到16岁的孩子15元，康康和父母三人共需115元，故选D。
28. C 根据上下文可知此处讨论票价，所以free取意“免 费”最适当。故选C。
29. A 根据最后两行可知，可以乘地铁2号线，101路或188路公交车到中山公园，故选A。
30. D 公园开放时间9:00 a. m. -9:00 p. m. ，晚上9:30已经超过该时间段了，故选D。
31. D 根据短文列举的第一条You’d better travel with your friends.和第一段可知A、B是正确的，故选D。
32. D 根据第二条… you should carry your bag in front of you.可知把包背在前面。故选D。
33. C 把头伸出车窗外是危险行为，故选C。
34. C 根据短文列举的第三条Put on a life jacket… it can keep you safe.可知，如果乘船应
35. B 短文叙述的是旅途中如何确保安全，故选B。
36. D 37. A 38. E 39. C 40. B