1. A. mouse B. mice C. horse
2. A. noise B. sound C. noisy
3. A. everyone B. anyone C. everything
4. A. parrots B. carrots C. meat
5. A. bubble B. bark C. trouble
6.（ ） 7.（ ） 8.（ ） 9.（ ）
11. A. Nobody. B. No one. C. None.
12. A. Because he has long ears and red eyes.
B. Because he can catch mice.
C. Because he can bark when someone visits us.
13. A. Dog food. B. It’ s yellow. C. It’s small and fat.
14. A. Dogs. B. Cats. C. Parrots.
15. A. In the morning. B. Once a day. C. Three times.
Simon has a pet dog. He’s black and white. He’s lovely and he never 16 . people. Someti mes he 17 . small birds. Simon takes good 18 . of him. He feeds him three times a day. He 19 . him every afternoon and cleans his house every day. The dog is very clever. He can 20 . you some small things.
21. The little boy is watching the goldfish swim in the tank.
A. to B. from C. around D. at
22. Who teaches you ?
A. skate B. to skate C. to skating D. skates
23. —Are they watching the girls ?
— Yes. And they often watch the girls .
A. dance；to dance B. dancing；dance
C. to dance；dancing D. dancing；to dance
24. It’s dangerous for children to play fire.
A. form B. on C. at D. with
25. I didn’t go to the park with my classmates，because my mother asked me to my little sister at home.
A. look after B. look at C. look for D. look like
26. There are many kinds of in the river. You can go there.
A. fish；fishing B. fishes；fish C. fishes；fishing D. fish；to fish
27.—What your cat like?
—It’s lovely and cheerful.
A. does B. is C. looks D. are
28.—How often do you clean your room?
A. This afternoon
B. Only once
C. For four days
D. Three times a week
29. You to take your schoolbag to school tomorrow.
A. do not need B. need not C. needn’t D. A，B and C
30. Don’t just yourself.
A. care of B. take care C. care in D. care about
31. Goldfish are .
A. easily to look after
B. easy to look after
C. easily to look after them
D. A，B and C
32. We should keep our classroom .
A. cleaning B. cleaned C. clean D.A，B and C
33. —What about going boating this weekend?
A. hears B. sounds C. listens D. sounds like
34. I looked for my pen ，but I can’t find it .
A. everywhere；anywhere B. anywhere；everywhere
C .somewhere；everywhere D. everywhere；somewhere
35 . Tom fights his brother food sometimes.
A. for；for B. with；with
C. with；for D. for；with
36. The tomato soup smells .I want to taste it.
A. well B. good C. bad D. badly
37.That mountain looks an elephant’s trunk.
A. like B. as C. for D. at
38. He is interested dancing and singing.
A. to B. in C. for D. behind
39. My cat often plays my dog.
A. with B. to C. at D. and
40. English is difficult .
A. to learn B. to learn it C. for me learning D. for him to speak it
We see many animals，like rabbits，bees，birds，sheep and so on，but do you know 41 these animals say things? First，let’s see a rabbit. When a rabbit sees something 42 it runs away at once. When it runs，its tail moves up and 43 . When other rabbits see this，they run 44 .Many other animals use this kind of 45 .When a bee has found some food，it goes back to its home. It cannot tell 46 bees where the food is by speaking to them，but it does a little dance in the air. They may tell other bees 47 the food is. Some animals say things by making sounds like a man does. 48 ，a dog barks when a stranger comes near. Some birds can make several 49 sounds，each with its own meaning. In a word，every animal has its 50 language.
41. A. how B. when C. why D. where
42. A. interesting B. dangerous C. near it D. happy
43. A. up B. again C. down D. on
44. A. quickly B. slowly C. too D. back
45. A. way B. moving C. language D. running
46. A. the other B. small C. all the D. many
47. A. what B. how C. where D. whose
48. A. For example B. Very often C.As usual D. At first
49. A. strange B. interesting C. useful D. different
50. A. real B. own C. easy D. old
Do you know that fish come out of eggs when they were born? After the baby fish comes out of the egg，it eats the food in the egg. When it is big enough，it leaves the egg. It swims in the water. You can see the eyes and the nose. Its ears are hidden (藏) in the head.
Some fish eat other fish. The fish that eat plants have smaller mouths and teeth. The fish that eat other fish need larger mouths and stronger teeth.
Fish are usually dark on the top and light on the bottom.
51.Fish start as .
A. eggs B. fish C. food D. plants
52. At the very beginning the baby fish .
A. eat the food in water
B. eat the food in the eggs
C. drink milk
D. drink water
53. Fish leave eggs when .
A. their mothers tell them to
B. they know how to swim
C. they are big enough
D. they are still very small
54.While fish are swimming in the water，you cannot see their .
A. tops B. heads C. eyes D. ears
55. The fish with larger mouths and stronger teeth are .
A. dark on the top and light on the bottom
B. light on the top and light on the bottom
C. fish eaters
D. plant eaters
Here is our pet dog，Mr. Hawkeye. Mr. Hawkeye is seven years old，and we got him from our vet (兽医). He takes in a lot of cats. He receives his name because he is such a hawk (掠夺者) around food. If you are not looking，he will take a sandwich off your plate. He can smell the delicious food in the fridge from another floor in the house，and potato chips are his favourite thing to steal! This comes the name，Hawkeye. H awkeye was a great animal at the vet. They thought he could bring good luck and he took care of all the new cats，giving them baths，etc. He does that at our house as well. Like I said，he is quite a character and very friendly. He always greets(问候) us when we come home. He has to check out all the bags to make sure if there’s food there for him, especial ly chips!
56. Mr. Hawkeye is .
A. our pet dog B. the owner of the pet
C. a cat D. a vet
57. He receives his name Hawkeye because .
A. he is a hawk around food B. he can bring good luck
C. he is a real character D. he is quick at eating food
58. Our pet likes best of all.
A. sa ndwiches B. potato chips
C. potatoes D. new cats
59. The underlined word “character” mostly means here.
A. 有个性的宠物 B. 有个性的人
C. 主角 D. 英雄
60. What do you think of Mr. Hawkeye?
A. He is very clever and friendly.
B. He is very lucky.
C. He is a very good vet.
D. He can do all the housework at home.
61. Goldfish are easy to look after. (改为同义句)
to look after goldfish.
62. This is not a good idea.Put your fish in the sun.
not a good idea your fis h in the sun.
63. I think goldfish are expensive. (改为否定句)
I think goldfish expensive.
64. I’ll look after my grandfather until the end.
I’ll my grandfather until the end.
65. Give the goldfish some food.(改为否定句)
give the goldfish food.
66. She has a dog. Its name is Eddie.(合并为一个句子)
She has a dog Eddie.
67. My dog is cleverer than the other animals.(改为同义句)
My dog is of all the animals.
68. I have lots of bread.(改为同义句)
I eat bread.
69. The bird uses some sticks to build a nest.(改为同义句)
The bird builds a nest sticks.
70. We have the art lesson twice a week.（就画线部分提问）
you have the art lesson?
1.That grey cat catches three mice a night.
2.Please close the window. It’s too noisy outside.
3.Everyone is here. Let’s start the meeting.
4.My rabbits like to eat carrots.
5.My goldfish isn’t trouble.
6.My pet rabbits are white. They have long ears and short tails.
7.My pet is white too, but he has short ears and a long tail. He can catch mice.
8.Tony’s goldfish is very beautiful. It swims in the tank and bubbles all day.
9.Daming’s dog is grey with white paws. He often plays with him.
10.Daniel’s pet is quite different. It’s a grey mouse with a long thin tail.
11.How many birds are there in the tree?
12.Why do you like a pet cat?
13.What does your pet dog like to eat?
14.Which animal can repeat our words?
15.How often do we feed goldfish?
Simon has a pet dog. He’s black and white. He’s lovely and he never bites people. Sometimes he runs after small birds. Simon takes good care of him. He feeds him three times a day. He walks him every afternoon and cleans his house every day. The dog is very clever. He can bring you some small things.
1~5BCABC 6~10③①⑤④② 11~15CBACB
16.bites 17.runs after 18.care 19.walks 20.bring
21.C swim around 意为“四处游动”。
22.B teach sb. to do sth.教某人做某事。
23.B watch sb. doing sth.看某人正在做某事；watch sb. do sth. 看某人做了某事。句意：“他们在看姑娘们跳舞吗？ ”“是的，他们经常看女孩们跳舞。”故B项正确。
24.D play with sth. “玩某物”。句意为“孩子们玩火是危险的”。 故D项正确。
25.A 本题考查look短语的用法。句意为“我没和同学们去公园，因为我妈妈让我照看小妹妹”。look after “照顾，照看”；look at看；look for寻找；look like看起来像。故A项正确。
26.C fish表示同一种鱼时，单复数同形；表示不同种类的鱼时，复数形式为fishes。go fishing 意为“去钓鱼”。句意为“河里有很多种鱼，你可以去那儿钓鱼”。故C项正确。
27.B 本题考查like 的用法。like 用作介词时意为“像”，用作动词时意为“喜欢”。句意：“你的小猫什么样？”“它很可爱，很活泼。”故B项正确。
28.D A 项意为“今天下午”；B项意为“只有一次”；C项意为“四天”；D项意为“一周三次”。问句句意为“你多久打扫一次你的房间？” 故D项正确。
29.A 本题考查need的用法。need 用作行为动词时后接动词不定式；用作情态动词时后接动词原形。故A项正确。
30.D care about意为“关心”。
32.C “keep +宾语+ 形容词”意为“保持……”。
35.C fight with sb.for sth.意为“为某事（物）和某人打架”。故C项正确。
37.A look like意为“看起来像” 。句意为“ 那座山看起来像大象的鼻子”。 故A项正确。
38.B be interested in意为“对……感兴趣”，为固定搭配。
39.A play with ...意为“和……玩” 。句意为“ 我的小猫常和小狗玩”。 故A项正确。
43.C up and down意为“上上下下”。
45.A way意为“方法”；moving 意为 “运动”；language意为 “语言”；running意为 “跑”。句意为“许多其他动物也用这种方法”。故A项正确。
47.C 句意为“它通过跳舞告诉其他蜜蜂食物在哪里”。 故C项正确。
48.A for example意为“例如”。
49.D 句意为“有些鸟能发出有各自含义的几种不同的声音”，故 D项正确。
51.A 由短文第一段第一句Do you know that fish come out of eggs when they were born?可知。
52.B 由短文第一段第二句After the baby fish comes out of the egg， it eats the food in the egg.可知。
53.C 由短文第一段第三句When it is big enough， it leaves the egg.可知
54.D 由第一段最后一句Its ears are hidden (藏) in the head.可知。
55.C 由短文第二段最后一句The fish that eat other fish need larger mouths and stronger teeth.可知。
56.A 由短文第一句Here is our pet dog, Mr. Hawkeye. Mr. Hawkeye is seven years old, and we got him from our vet(兽医）.可知。
57.A 由短文第四句He receives his name because he is such a hawk (掠夺者) around food.可知。
58.B 由短文第六句He can smell the delicious food in the fridge from another floor in the house, and potato chips are his favourite thing to steal!可知。
61.It is easy
64.take care of
68.a lot of
70.How often do
One possible version:
I’m a middle school student. I have a pet dog named Tom. He is small and lovely. He has white fur and black big eyes. He has two black ears and four short legs. He doesn’t eat too much. He likes to eat meat and bones. He likes sleeping on the sofa， and sometimes in a big box. When he plays in the yard he likes running after the cats and chickens，but he never bites them. I walk him every day with my brother. He is very clever and he sometimes brings us some small things. We all like him and we’ll look after him till the end.