1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. A. Yes, he was. B. No, she isn’t. C. Yes, she did.
7. A. In a small village. B. It was great. C. 15 years old.
8. A. She went to Beijing. B. She was fine. C. She had a cold.
9. A. It’s in a park. B. It’s about a girl. C. It’s interesting.
10. A. Thank you. B. I’m sorry. C. Me too.
11. Where was Jack last night?
A. At home. B. At Mark’s Market. C. In the hospital.
12. What did Bill do yesterday?
A. He studied for the math test.
B. He visited Green Zoo.
C. He visited his aunt.
13. What did Paul do last weekend?
A. He did his homework.
B. He visited Old Henry.
C. He played the guitar.
14. What does this girl usually do on Sunday?
A. She cleans her room.
B. She goes shopping.
C. She goes to the library.
15. When did this boy visit Garden Park?
A. Last weekend. B. Last year. C. Last month.
I went to Hong Kong with my family las t 16 . It was sunny and hot in the morning. Hong Kong is really a 17 place to visit. In Hong Kong, my parents did some shopping while my brother, Tom, and I were playing in the 18 near the supermarket. We played happily there. We had lunch in a hotel and took a 19 on the street. But in the afternoon it 20 rainy. We had to go back home. What a pity!
21. —When your mother you that blue dress, Mary?
—Sorry, I really can’t remember.
A. does; buy B. does; bought C. did; bought D. did; buy
22. beautiful your coat is! Where did you get it?
A. How B. How a C. What D. What a
23. —Don’t forget your homework, John.
—OK. I’ll do it right now.
A. doing B. do C. to do D. does
24. Some students spend time on computers.
A. too many B. many too C. too much D. much too
25. Mr Green often plays his children after work.
A. for B. and C. to D. with
26. — did you go to see your parents in the village, Jim?
—Two weeks ago.
A. Where B. When C. How long D. How soon
27. —Xiao Fang, we decided a picnic this weekend. Will you join us?
—I’m afraid not. I have a lot of homework .
A. to have; to do B. to have; doing
C. having; to do D. having; doing
28. After a while, I asked my mother next.
A. when to do B. what to do
C. how to do D. where to do
29. He to scho ol yesterday because he was ill.
A. doesn’t come B. didn’t come
C. wasn’t come D. didn’t came
30. takes Amy ten minutes to clean her room every day.
A. This B. That C. It D. He
31. —How did your mother learn to play the guitar?
A. myself B. yourself C. herself D. himself
32. Don’t worry. He is to look after little Betty.
A. carefully enough B. enough careful
C. careful enough D. enough carefully
33. Betty enjoys playing piano, but her brother is interested in playing football.
A. the; the B. /; / C. the; / D. /; the
34.—It’s sunny today. How about going riding?
A. Don’t worry! B. Never mind!
C. Not at all. D. Good idea!
35. Linda was too short the books on the desk.
A. to reaching B. to reach
C. reaching D. not reach
Once upon a time（从前），there was 36 old farmer. He loved money very much. He kept a lot of gold coins(金币）but 37 used them; he 38 not give them to others. He put them into a 39 box and put it in the ground. He came to the 40 every day to look at it. This made him h appy.
41 , when he came to the place, he could not find the 42 .He became very, very sad. He began to cry. 43 a man came to him and said,“Don’t cry. Put a stone （石头） in the ground instead, and 44 it is a box of gold coins. A stone will be still the same 45 when the coins were there, you never used them.”
36. A. a B. the C. an D. /
37. A. often B. never C. nearly D. almost
38. A. did B. could C. must D. should
39. A. black B. paper C. blue D. strong
40. A. earth B. ground C. place D. there
41. A. After day B. Sometimes C. One day D. From then on
42. A. box B. money C. place D. house
43. A. So B. Then C. But D. And
44. A. say B. let C. think D. know
45. A. so B. because C. and D. why
Maria lived near a forest（森林）.She often played with the animals in the forest. They were all her friends.
One day, Maria walked into the forest to play with her animal friends. But to her surprise（令她惊讶的是）,the forest was very quiet and the animals we ren’t there! Maria hurried back to tell her parents. Her parents returned to the forest with Maria. The forest was still very quiet. But Maria’s father noticed a little monkey behind a big tree. The monkey was dying （快要死的）！They tried to save him. But the monkey was too weak. Before he died, the monkey told them the truth（真相）:a ghost（魔鬼） wanted to get the forest, so he asked all the animals to go away.
Maria and her parents were very angry. They decided to drive the ghost away. They asked their friends and neighbors to help them. The ghost was strong but the people were stronger. At last, the ghost left and the animals returned to the forest happily.
46. Maria had lots of friends.
A. boy B. girl C. plant D. anima l
47. One day the forest was quiet and Maria why.
A. didn’t know B. didn’t think about
C. noticed D. asked the animals
48. The little monkey at last.
A. helped Maria to find other animals
B. walked away
C. died because he was too weak
D. was well again
49. What do the underlined words “drive...away” mean in Chinese?
A.开车 B.离开 C.赶走 D.杀死
50. Who lived in the forest at last?
A. The ghost. B. The people.
C. The little monkey. D. The animals.
Henry can run very fast, and he runs fastest（最快） in his town. One day, he found a thief steal（偷窃） some things from a woman and run away. Henry ran after him and shouted,“Hey! Stop! Don’t you know you can’t get away from me?”But the thief ran as fast as he could. Henry was very angry, and he ran faster. Soon he was a few miles from the thief. He was still running when he met a friend of his. His friend asked him,“What are you doing?”“I’m catching a thief.”“But where is the thief?”asked his friend. Henry answered,“He is miles behind me. He thinks he can run faster than I. But you see he is wrong.”
51. Henry lives in a small village.
52. One day a thief stole Henry’s money.
53. Henry was angry because the thief didn’t stop running.
54. Henry met his friend when he was miles from the thief.
55. At last Henry was miles in front of the thief.
56. —How (be) your weekend, Tan Mei?—It wasn’t very good.
57. It’s raining outside. He has to (stay) at home.
58. Let’s go (camp),OK?
59. Alice found (her) alone in a long, low hall.
60. Mary wants (visit) her grandparents this week.
61. —What about (play) basketball on Sunday?
—It sounds good.
62. Remember (bring) yo ur camera（相机）here tomorrow.
63. Where (be) they last Sunday?
64. They (leave) at 8 o’clock and it took about two hours.
65. It is (sun) today. Let’s take a walk in the park.
John his friends last weekend.
Alice the key the door.
very interesting computer games.
I saw Tony when I .
The balloon is becoming .
观察 下面六幅图片，请以My Busy Weekend为题写一篇短文，描述一下你周末的活动情况。要求：时态正确、语言流畅；70词左右。
1.Yesterday I played football with Tony.
2.Daming listened to music an hour ago.
3.On Sunday morning I helped my mother clean the room.
4.I went for a walk with my dog last night.
5.The Green family had a great time last weekend.
6.Did Lily visit Uncle Wang yesterday?
7.How was your weekend?
8.Where did Maria go on vacation?
9.What’s the story about?
10.I’m so excited.
11. W:Were you at home last night, Jack?
M:No,I was in Mark’s Market.
12. W:Did you study for the math test yesterday, Bill?
M:No,I visited my aunt with my parents.
13. W:Last weekend we visited Old Henry. What did you do, Paul?
M:I did my homework at home.
14. M:What do you usually do on Sunday?
W:I usually go shopping, but last Sunday I didn’t do that. I cleaned my room.
15. W:Did you visit Garden Park?
M:Yes,I visited it last month.
I went to Hong Kong with my family last weekend. It was sunny and hot in the morning. Hong Kong is really a beautiful place to visit. In Hong Kong, my parents did some shopping while my brother, Tom, and I were playing in the park near the supermarket. We played happily there. We had lunch in a hotel and took a walk on the street. But in the afternoon it became rainy. We had to go back home. What a pity!
1~5CEABD 6~10CBABC 11~15BCABC
16.weekend 17.beautiful 18.park 19.walk 20.became
22.A 本题考查感叹句。在本题中，your coat作主语，感叹的应是形容词beautiful，故用how引导感叹句。
23.C forget to do sth.“忘记要做某事（还没做）”；forget doing sth.“忘记做过某事（已经做了）”。由句意“约翰，别忘了做作业。”知选C。
24.C too many“太多”，修饰可数名词复数；too much“太多”，一般修饰不可数名词；much too“太”，修饰形容词或副词；无many too这种表达。time是不可数名词。故选C。
25.D play with sb.“和某人玩”，为固定短语。
30.C “It takes sb. some time to do sth.”是固定句型，其中it作形式主语，动词不定式（短语）作真正的主语。
31.C 上句句意：“你妈妈是怎样学弹吉他的？”答语是一个省略句，完整的句子应为“She learnt to play the guitar by herself.”。learn...by oneself“自学……”，oneself应与主语一致，本句主语为she,故反身代词用herself。
32.C 当enough修饰形容词或副词时，要放在所修饰的词之后，因题干中谓语为be动词is，故此处应选careful enough。
33.C play后接西洋乐器名词时，西洋乐器名词前加定冠词the; play后接球类名词时，球类名词前不加冠词。
34.D 当同意别人的提议时，应说“Good idea!”。
35.B “too+形容词/副词+to do sth.”表示“太……而不能做某事”，故选B。
37.B 由文章最后一句话“...you never used them.”可以看出，那位老农“从不”用那些金币。
41.C one day有一天。
47.A 由第二段的第二句话But to her surprise, the forest was very quiet and the animals weren’t there!可知，A项为正确答案。
48.C 由第二段中的“But the monkey was too weak. Before he died...”可知那只小猴子因太虚弱而死去。
50.D 由文章最后一句中“...the animals returned to the forest happily.”可以推断出最后动物们住在森林里。
51.F 由文章第一句中的“...and he runs fastest in his town.”可推断亨利住在一个镇上。
54.T 由文中“Soon he was a few miles from the thief.He was still running when he met a friend of his.”可知，当亨利离那个贼几英里远时，遇到了他的一个朋友。
55.T 由文章最后亨利所说的“He is miles behind me.”可知，最后亨利在小偷前面几英里远的地方。
56.was 57.stay 58.camping 59.herself 60.to visit
61.playing 62.to bring 63.were 64.left 65.sunny
66.played with 67.used,to open 68.It’s,to play 69.swimming, passed by 70.smaller and smaller
One possible version:
My Busy Weekend
I had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I cleaned my room. In the afternoon, I did my homework. It was a little difficult. In the evening, I went to visit my aunt. My aunt cooked a nice dinner for me. On Sunday morning I went to the library and read some books. Then in the afternoon, I played football for two hours. In the evening, I stayed at home and watched TV.