1. A. She heard a whisper.
B. She was in the park.
C. She was afraid.
2. A. Last week. B. I went to the zoo. C. It was great.
3. A. Twenty dollars. B. Two, please. C. I like them very much.
4. A. No, I didn’t. B. Yes, I’d love to. C. Yes, I have.
5. A. Japanese. B. Canada. C. In Shanghai.
6. Which animal can sleep with its eyes open?
7. What does Millie love doing in the park?
A. Chatting. B. Flying kites. C. Dancing.
8. Where did the little cat hurt?
A. Its head hurt. B. One of its back legs hurt. C. One of its front legs hurt.
9. What does the man see in fact?
A. A UFO. B. A plane. C. A light.
10. How tall is Bao Xishun?
A. 2.63 m. B. 2.6 m. C. 2.36 m.
11. What are the goldfish doing?
A. Swimming. B. Sleeping. C. Eating.
12. When do goldfish close their eyes?
A. Never. B. When they are sleeping. C. Sometimes.
13. How does a kangaroo jump?
A. It jumps with its four legs together.
B. It uses its tail for pushing off.
C. They can’t jump at all.
14. What does a kangaroo eat?
A. It eats grass and leaves.
B. It eats small animals.
C. It eats flowers and fruits.
15 . How does a mother kangaroo carry its children?
A. In its arms. B. On its back. C. In its pocket.
IV. 听短文，选择 正确答案。短文读两遍。（5分）
16. Why does Mrs Black drive to the shops herself?
A. Because she doesn’t live with her son.
B. Because she likes driving very much.
C. Because she is not very old.
17. Why does she drive very slowly?
A. Because her car is old.
B. Because she doesn’t like driving fast.
C. Because she is very old.
18. Does she drive well?
A. Yes, she did. B. Yes, she does. C. No, she doesn’t.
19. Why did she stop her car?
A. Because she liked the colours of the lights.
B. Because she enjoyed watching cars coming and going.
C. Because the traffic lights were red.
20. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. The policeman came and spoke to Mrs Black kindly.
B. The policeman came and asked Mrs Black for help.
C. The policeman came and shouted at Mrs Black.
21. We were in Qingdao last week and great fun there.
A. will have B. have had C. had D. have
22. you afraid of late for school?
A. Are; be B. Do; be C. Are; being D. Do; being
23. We carefully, but we didn’t anything.
A. listened; heard B. listened; hear
C. listen; heard D. listen; hear
24.—Is Jim at home by ?
—No. His little sister is with .
A. him; him B. him; himself C. himself; himself D. himself; him
25. There only one foreign teacher in our school in 2005,and now six.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
26. Do you like sleeping with the windows ?
A. open B. be opened C. opening D. opens
27. If you see any litter （垃圾） on the school playground, you’d better .
A. put it up B. pick it up C. turn if off D. put it on
28 . to school, they met their Chinese teacher.
A. On their ways B. On them ways C. On their way D. On them way
29. I am afraid of animals .
A. no; any more B. not; more C. not; any more D. no; more
30. He often up at 5：30,but he up at 6：00 yesterday.
A. gets; got B. gets; gets C. got; gets D. got; got
31. Th e teacher told her late, but she late this morning.
A. isn’t; is B. not to be; is C. wasn’t; was D. not to be; was
32. Gina and I went to school by bus this morning.
A. usually B. as usual C. as usually D. as unusually
33. —Did you see Tom in the classroom?
—No, he there five minutes ago.
A. left B. was leaving C. leaves D. has left
34. —Who to visit our school last Wednesday?
—Mr Smith did.
A. did come B. came C. come D. comes
35. The black cat often a ghost at night.
A. makes a sound like B. makes a sound likes C. made sound like D. make sound like
One day, Mr and Mrs Black 36 shopping. Mrs Black bought lots of things 37 that shop. First, she bought a dress and gave it 38 Mr Black, because she wanted Mr Black 39 it. Then she bought a lot of things, and Mr Black carried all of them. He had 40 boxes. His hands 41 full and he couldn’t 42 their car, so he asked Mr s Black to show him the key to their car. Mrs Black stopped 43 a small red car. But the key couldn’t turn （转）.The 44 was broken （坏了的）. Mr Black was very angry （生气的）.They had to w alk home, because they 45 another key.
36. A. go B. goes C. did go D. went
37. A. for B. at C. to D. with
38. A. for B. at C. to D. with
39. A. carried B. to carry C. carrying D. carries
40.A. a lot B. many C. lots D. lot
41.A. are B. is C. were D. was
42.A. see B. look C. look at D. see at
43.A. in the front B. in front of C. in the front of D. on front of
44.A. car B. key C. box D. shop
45.A. don’t have B. had C. didn’t have D. aren’t have
Mr Black was a businessman （商人） and he was very rich （有钱的）.One day he went on a trip to the countryside with his 5yearold son Henry. He wanted to show his son how poor people lived, so they spent a day and a night on the farm of a very poor family.
When they got back from their trip, Mr Black asked Henry, “My dear son, how was your trip?”“Very good, dad!”“Did you see how poor people lived?”the father asked. “Yes!” “And what did you learn?”Henry answered, “We have a dog at home, and the y have four. We have a pool that is in the middle of the garden and they have a river that has no end. We have expensive lamps (灯) in the garden and they have stars.”
When little Henry finished, Mr Black was speechless(无话可说的).
46. Mr Black and his son spent in the countryside.
A. about 12 hours B. about 24 hours
C. about 48 hours D. less than 12 hours
47. What does the word “poor” mean?
A.贫穷的 B.富有的 C.快乐的 D.漂亮的
48. Mr Black wanted to show his son .
A. how poor their family was
B. how rich their family was
C. where the poor lived
D. how the poor people lived
49. Henry felt about the trip.
A. tired B. unhappy C. great D.sad
50. Which of the following is NOT ri ght?
A. Henry was only five years old.
B. There was one dog on the farm.
C. Henry liked the farm very much.
D. There were some lamps in Mr Black’s garden.
（1）How was your weekend? I had a busy weekend. I did some cleaning on Saturday morning.（2）午餐之后，我的朋友叫我和他们一起去踢足球。Then I watched a comedy on TV that evening.
On Sunday morning I got up at seven, and did some exercise in the garden. After breakfast I did some homework and read an interesting m agazine. I went to see my grandpa at two in the afternoon.(3)He was happy to see me and gave me some fruit. I had dinner with him. I ate some hamburgers with chicken, pepper and onion in them and drank some soda. And then I said goodbye （4 him. Then I went to a movie. I went to bed at eight, because I had to get up early on Monday morning. I think I spent a nice weekend.
55.回答问题：Who did the writer have dinner with on Sunday evening?
What your grandfather yesterday afternoon?
He , “I must study hard.”
May I watch TV and do my homework ?
I would like about your new school.
My grandmother likes sleeping .
61. Please listen to the teacher c when you are in class.
62. I still felt very w after I was ill in hospital for t wo weeks.
63. This morning my father went to work as u .
64. The question is very easy, and a can answer it.
65. He had a p of bread and two eggs for breakfast.
66. Bill is （搜索） the Internet. He wants to find something interesting.
67. David found a UFO in the （灌木丛） behind the tree.
68. The story （发生） in Shanghai in 1945.
69. My mother went to Beijing by plane two weeks （以前）.
70. I hope (每件事）goes well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
1.What did Amy hear?
2.How was your school trip?
3.How much is your shirt?
4.Did you watch the film?
5.Where does your friend come from?
6. W:Can birds sleep with their eyes open?
M:No,they can’t. But fish can. They have no eyelids.
7. M:Millie,where did you go last weekend?
W:I went to the park with my cousin Amy. We love chatting there.
8. M:Why did the little cat sound like a ghost?
W:It hurt one of its front legs, so when it miaowed, it made a strange noise.
9. M:Hey!Wendy.Look at the UFO. It’s moving and it has a bright light.
W:It’s not a UFO at all. It is only a plane.
10. M:Wow,what a tall man Bao Xishun is!
W:Yes,he is 2.36 m tall and perhaps he is the tallest man in the world now.
M：What are the goldfish doing now, Tina?
W:Oh,they are sleeping.
M:But can’t you see their eyes are open?
W:They keep their eyes open when they are sleeping. They have no eyelids.
M:Wow!How amazing they are!
M：Look, what a lovely animal it is! It has a very strong tail and it is jumping quickly and very high. But I don’t know what its name is.
W:Oh,it is a kangaroo. But do you know without its tail, it can’t jump at all? It uses its tail for pushing off.
M:What does it eat?
W:It eats grass and leaves. There is another amazing thing. Mother kangaroos have pockets in their bodies. They can carry their sons and daughters in the pockets.
Mrs Black is sixty. She has a small car, and she always drives her car to buy food. She does not drive fast because she is old, but she drives well. Sometimes her grandson says to her,“Please don’t drive your car. We can take you to the shops.”But she always says,“No. I like driving. I’m not going to stop now.”
One Saturday, she stopped her car on a road, because the traffic lights were red. After a while the lights went green, then red, then green again, but her car didn’t go. Then a policeman came and said to her kindly,“Good morning. Don’t you like any of our colours today?”
1~5ACAAB 6~10BACBC 11~15BABAC
21.C 由前半句的时间状语last week可知此处用一般过去时。
22.C be afraid of意为“害怕”，后接名词、代词或动名词形式。
24.D by oneself “独自”，故第一个空填反身代词himself;答语句意为“不，他的小妹妹和他在一起”。由句意可知第二个空填人称代词he的宾格him。
25.B 由时间状语in 2005可知本句为一般过去时，be动词用was或were;空格后为单数名词，故be动词用was。
27.B 由前半句“如果你看到学校操场上有垃圾”可知后半句为“你最好把它捡起来”。pick up “拾起，捡起”，符合句意。
28.C “on one’s way to+地点名词”意为“在某人去……的路上”，故选C。
29.C not...any more意为“不再……”，相当于no more。
31.D tell sb. not to do sth.“告诉某人不要做某事”，故排除A、C两项；由this morning和主语she可知第二个空用be的过去式was。
32.B as usual是固定短语，意为“照例，像往常一样”。
33.A five minutes ago是过去的时间，所在的句子用一般过去时。
34.B 疑问词作主语时，后面的部分用陈述语序；由过去的时间last Wednesday可知用一般过去时。
36.D one day在此表“过去的某一天”，故此处用go的过去式went。
37.B at that shop在那家商店里。
38.C give sth. to sb.给某人某物。
39.B want sb. to do sth.想让某人做某事。
40.B many “许多”，修饰可数名词复数。
41.C 全文使用了一般过去时。his hands作主语，be动词要用were。
43.B in front of...在……的前面。
46.B 由第一段中的“...so they spent a day and a night on the farm...”可知两个人在农场里度过了一天一夜的时间，由此推知应选B项。
48.D 由第一段中的句子“He wanted to show his son how poor people lived...”可以得出答案。
49.C 由第二段中亨利的答语“Very good,dad!”可知他对这次旅行感觉很好。
50.B 根据第二段中的“We have a dog at home, and they have four.”可知在农场里有四条狗，故B项错误。
52.After lunch, my friends asked me to play football with them.
54.tosay goodbye to sb.意为“向某人说再见”。
55.The writer’s grandpa.
56.happened to 57.said to himself
58.at the same time 59.to learn more
60.with the window open
61.carefully 62.weak 63.usual 64.anybody 65.piece
66.searching 67.bush 68.happened 69.ago 70.everything
One possible version:
Elephants are not the biggest animals in the world. The world’s biggest animals are in the sea—but not fish. They’re usually 30 metres long and 1,000 kilos heavy. They’re one of the cleverest animals in the world. They can talk to each other, but people don’t know what they are saying. What are they? They’re called the blue whales.