6 . Who will go boating in the park?
A. Andy. B. Jim and Kate. C. Andy, Jim and Kate.
7. Where will they meet?
A. At the gate of the park. B. At the gate of the school. C. At Kate’s home
8. Who is ill in hospital?
A. Mike’s mother. B. Mike’s grandfather. C. Mike’s grandmother.
9. When did Mike go to the hospital yesterday?
A. In the morning. B. In the afternoon. C. In the evening.
10. Which team won the match?
A. England. B. France. C. America.
11. When does Daniel’s ideal school start?
A. At 9：00 a.m. B. At 3：00 p.m. C. At 9：30 a.m.
12. How many students are there in each class in Daniel’s ideal school?
A. Forty. B. Fifty. C. Fifteen.
13. Which is Daniel’s favourite subject?
A. Computer Studies. B. Maths. C. English.
14. What kind of food can Daniel eat every day?
A. Fruit and meat. B. Fruit and vegetables. C. Vegetables and meat.
15.Where does Daniel go on a school trip every month?
A. To a museum. B. To a cinema. C. To a park.
16. girls took part in the Happy Girl Competition, but only few of them succeeded.
A. Thousand of B. Two thousands C. Two thousand of D. Thousands of
17. —Do you hear there was fire in the hotel last night?
—Yes. fire was terrible.
A. the; The B. /; A C. the; A D. a; The
18. Do you know what Wang Lei yesterday?
A. happened B. happened to C. happens to D. will happen to
19. Our teacher asked us to write story.
A. a 80-word B. an 80-word C. a 80-words D. an 80-words
20. —Would you like to come to my home for supper with me tomorrow?
—I’d love to, but I a business trip (出差).
A. am going to having B. will having
C. am going to have D. had
21. Now many people like to play a game “QQ Farm”.
A. call B. calls C. called D. calling
22. —Can a plane fly the Pacific Ocean (太平洋) ?
—Yes, but it needs to go the clouds for hours.
A. across; through B. through; across C. cross; through D. through; across
23. It’s too late. go home, Sandy?
A. Why not B. Why don’t C. Would you like D. What about
24. In autumn, you can often see leaves in the air.
A. to fly B. flew C. have flown D. fly
25. —What is Amy cooking in the kitchen?
—Fish, I guess. good cook she is!
A. What a B. What C. How a D. How
26. —Mike, I can’t stop playing computer games.
—For your eyes, I am afraid you .
A. have to B. may C. would D. could
27. —Paul, why didn’t you close the windows yesterday?
—Really? I remember them before I left.
A. to close B. closing C. not to close D. not closing
28. — does it take to get to the bus stop from your home?
—About twenty minutes. X Kb1.Co m
A. How far B. How much C. How long D. How many
29. Ann is a girl because she often leaves books in the park.
A. tidy B. brave C. careless D. friendly
30. —Do you know some butterflies taste with their feet?
— I can’t believe it.
A. Yes, you’re right. B. Oh, I think so. C. Certainly. D. Oh, really?
Long ago, a young man often said that he was very 31 and owned nothing. One day, an old man walked 32 . He heard the young man’s words and said, “Hello, young man! What are you 33 about? You have nothing? That’s not true! You have the most expensive things in the world, 34 you are a rich person.” The young man was very surprised and asked, “ 35 do you say that? You can see I have nothing. What are these expensive things?” Then 36 old man said, “If you sell your eyes to a rich blind man, you’ll 37 a lot of money and can get everything you want. Would you like to sell them?” The young man didn’t want to be blind, so he said, “No.” The old man asked again, “Then what about 38 your hands for some gold?” The young man shook (摇) his 39 for the second time. Finally, the old man said, “Now you understand. You have the most expensive things in the world.” So, the old man taught both the young man and us a lesson— 40 is the most important for us.
31. A. poor B. rich C. healthy D. strong
32. A. across B. past C. through D. away
33. A. talking B. drawing C. singing D. telling
34. A. but B. or C. so D. however
35. A. What B. When C. Why D. How
36. A. the B. a C. an D. /
37. A. save B. buy C. get D. collect
38. A. putting up B. selling C. turning D. washing
39. A. eye B. leg C. hand D. head
40. A. gold B. time C. health D. money
When you are in England，you must be very careful in the street because the traffic drives on the left. You must look at the right first and then the left, then you can cross the street. If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people on foot can cross the road. If the traffic lights are green, the traffic can go. People on foot mustn’t cross.
When you go by bus in England, you have to be careful, too. Always remember the traffic moves on the left. Have a look first, or you will go the wrong way. In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors. You can sit on the second floors. From there you can see the city very well. It’s very interesting.
41. When you are in England, you must remember that .
A. there are not any traffic lights. B. the traffic drives on the left.
C. the traffic drives on the right. D. there are many cars on the road.
42. Before you cross a street in England, you must look at first and then .
A. the left, the right B. the right, the left
C. the front, the black D. the back, the front
43. Why must you be careful when you go by bus in England?
A. Because there are too many cars.
B. Because there are too many people.
C. Because you may go the wrong way.
D. Because the traffic lights are different from ours.
44. It’s interesting to in England.
A. cross the street
B. look at the traffic lights
C. look at the people in the street
D. sit on the second floor of a big bus and see the city
45. Which is the best title of this passage?[
A. Traveling in England B. Buses in England
C. Traffic in England D. Traffic lights in England
Mum gives little Tom ten yuan. Then little Tom goes shopping. He gets on the bus and sits down next to an old woman. Then he sees the old woman’s handbag is open. There is ten yuan in it. He quickly looks into his pocket. The money isn’t here now! Little Tom is sure that the old woman is a thief (小偷). He decides to take back the money from the old woman’s bag. He carefully puts his hand into the old woman’s bag, takes the money and says nothing. Suddenly the old woman shouts, “Where is my money? I can’t find it. There is a thief in the bus.” Little Tom feels strange. Then he sees ten yuan under his seat. Little Tom is thinking a question now, “Am I a thief?”
46. is sitting beside little Tom.
A. A young woman B. An old woman C. A young man D. An old man
47. Little Tom sees in the old woman’s handbag.
A. a wallet B. a packet C. ten yuan D. ten dollars
48. Little Tom is sure that the old woman is a .
A. thief B. teacher C. rich woman D. poor woman
49. Little Tom sees ten yuan under his seat.
A. his own B. the old woman’s C. the thief’s D. the driver’s
50. Which of the following is right?
A. Little Tom is a bad boy. B. Little Tom makes a mistake.
C. Mum gives little Tom twenty yuan. D. Little Tom often steals (偷) things.
51. The world around us is full of ▲ (令人惊奇的) things.
52. There are many ▲ (钢琴) in the hall?
53. There is no smoke ▲ (没有) fire.
54. My American friend Julia is the ▲ (第九) child in her family.
55. The door is ▲ (锁上的), so we can’t get into the classroom.
56. His grandfather lived ▲ (独自) in a flat in Beijing, but he has a lot of friends.
57. Do not put anything hot into the ▲ (/?r?b??/) bin.
58. He was very sad when he ▲ (/m?st/) the last bus.
59. I don’t like ▲ (西方) food, I prefer Chinese food.
60. There is ▲ (没什么) important in today’s newspaper.
61. We often knock on our ▲ (neighbour) doors and shout, “Trick or treat.”
62. The two boys are looking forward to ▲ (join) the Basketball Club.
63. Now we don’t have to ▲ (do) too much homework every day.
64. Daniel ▲ (carry) a large bag to school last Monday.
65. Suzy likes music and she plays the piano very ▲ (good).
66. The guide told me everything. (改为一般疑问句)
▲ the guide ▲ you everything?
67. Can you show me how I can get to the railway station? (改为同义句)
Can you show me ▲ ▲ get to the railway station?
68. Take the second turning on the right, you’ll see the hospital. (改为同义句)
▲ ▲ at the second turning, you’ll see the hospital.
69. We shall hold the party in Sunshine Park this Saturday. (对划线部分提问)
▲ ▲ we hold the party this Saturday ?
70. be, we, fire, with, careful, should
71. like, I , the party, to, invite, you, would, to
72. do, can, what ,for, in, we, the children, areas, poor
73. flies ,fast, how, the superman
Zhang Hua ▲ ▲ the fire with a blanket.
My sister isn’t ▲ ▲ to go to school.
Last year, I ▲ ▲ a bike, but now I can.
The dog ▲ ▲ go through the hole but failed.
Jessie feels excited b 78 it is her first day to work at Mr. Smith’s shop. After breakfast she w 79 a pair of new shoes. She says g 80 to her mother and goes out of the house. The shop is n 81 her home so she walks there.
There is a heavy r 82 the night before and there is dirty water all over the street. W 83 she goes across the street, a car runs p 84 her and splashes (溅起) water on her. Her shoes g 85 dirty. Luckily, it is hot. She is very sad and she wants to cry. However, she knows she has to hurry to the shop so she s 86 to run. When she gets there, she sees a n 87 on the door. It says: CLOSED BECAUSE OF POWER FAILURE (停电).
78 b ▲ 79 w ▲ 80 g ▲ 81 n ▲ 82 r ▲
83 W ▲ 84 p ▲ 85 g ▲ 86 s ▲ 87 n ▲
I’d like to share my experience of keeping pets with you. First let me introduce myself.
That’s all, thank you.
一、 1. A 2. A 3. C 4. A 5. B 6. C 7. B 8. C 9. C 10. A
11. A 12. C 13. B 14. B 15. A
二、16. D 17.D 18. B 19. B 20. C 21. C 22. A 23. A 24. D 25. A
26. A 27. B 28. C 29. C 30. D
三、31. A 32. B 33. A 34. C 35. C 36. A 37. C 38. B 39. D 40. C
四、41. B 42. A 43. C 44. D 45. C 46. B 47. C 48. A 49. A 50. B
A) 51. amazing 52. pianos 53. without 54. ninth 55. locked
56.alone 57. rubbish 58. missed 59. western 60. nothing
B) 61. neighbours’ 62. joining 63. do 64. carried 65. well
A) 66. Did; tell 67. how to 68. Turn right 69. Where shall
B) 70. We should be careful with fire.
71. I would like to invite you to the party.
72. What can we do for the children in poor areas?
73. How fast the superman flies!
C) 74. put; out 75. old; enough 76. couldn’t; ride 77. tried; to
七、78. because 79. wears 80. goodbye 81. near 82. rain
83. When 84. past 85. get 86. starts 87. note
八、One Possible version:
I’d like to share my experience of keeping pets with you. First let me introduce my self.
My name is Andy and I am 14 years old. I am from Suzhou. It’s a beautiful city in Jiangsu. I have a cat at home, but it is a lazy cat. It likes sleeping on my legs. I also have a pet. It is a carrot. It likes to repeat my words, so I often teach it how to speak English. I think it is necessary to have a pet at home. It can bring me a lot of happiness.
That’s all, thank you.
1. M: Can I help you, madam?
W: I’d like to order two pieces of cake and a cup of coffee, please!
2. W: Hi, Tom. I called you last week but nobody answered.
M: Oh, I went to the capital of the UK.
3. W: Are you going to watch cartoons this Sunday, Sam and Jim?
M: No, we plan to help our mother do the housework.
4. M: I like pandas best. What about you, Lily?
W: Me too.
5. W: What does your mother do?
M: She is a doctor and she works very hard in the hospital.
W: Hello, could I speak to Andy?
M: Speaking, please.
W: Hi, Andy. This is Kate. Tomorrow is Sunday. Jim and I will go boating in the park. Will you join us?
M: That’s great. I’d love to. Where shall we meet?
W: Let’s meet at the school gate at 1：00 in the afternoon.
M: At the school gate at 1：00. OK. See you.
W: See you.
W: Hello! Mike, did you watch the football match on TV yesterday evening?
M: No, I had to go to the hospital.
W: What was the matter with you?
M: My grandmother is ill in hospital. I went there to see her yesterday evening.
W: I’m sorry to hear that.
M: She is better now. Well, what was the result of the match?
W: 2-0. England won the match.
Hello! My name is Daniel. Now let me tell you something about my ideal school. I like to get up late, so my ideal school starts at 9 a.m. It finishes at 3 p.m. So I will have lots of time for after-school activities. I have an hour for lunch. There is a big dining hall. I can eat lunch and chat there. I can also listen to pop music in the hall. I can eat fruit and vegetables every day.
I can have maths every day because I like it best. I also like computers so I have Computer Studies three times a week. I wear school uniforms, but I do not wear ties. The classes are quite small. There are only 15 students in each class.
There are lots of clubs and after-school activities. I only have half an hour of homework every day. And I do not do homework at weekends. Every month I go on a school trip to a museum.