一、词汇（A) 写单词 (10)
1. China is a l country with long history.
2. Here is the m________. What would you like to eat?
3. Why are you late? Tell me your r__________.
4. He has two bowls of r________ every day..
5.—What’s your a ? —It’s 558 Bridge Street.
6. I’m a little h . Would you please give me something to eat?
7.He usually o___________ food and drink in this restaurant.
8.____________ is the fifth day of a week.
9. There are many k of noodles in this shop.
10. We have many great s______________ in the restaurant.
1. There __________(be) some _________(beef ）and __________(egg) in the noodles.
2. There_________(be) some onions and ______________(mutton) in the bowl.
3. I would like you _____________(come) to my house.
4. Look, they __________(buy) fruit and vegetables in the market.
5. Would you like some juice _____________(drink)?
6. She _______(have) an egg, a small bowl of _________(chicken) noodles and two
_________ (potato)every day
7. I like ___________(listen) to the pop music and ___________(watch) TV.
8. They would like _________(see) the __________(animal) in the zoo.
9.Would you like to drink __________(apple) or _________(orange) juice?
10. There are some ________(tomato) and _______ (porridge) on the table.
11.He is _________ (like) his father.
1. He’d like a large bowl of porridge.(对划线部分提问)
_ ______ _______ bowl of porridge _______ he _________?
2. My father would like beef dumplings.(同义句
3. )My father would like ________ ________ _________.
3. Can I help you?(同义句)________ can I ________ ________ you?
4. She wants to eat dumplings. (同义句)She ______ ______ to eat dumplings.
5. I’d like beef and tomato noodles. ______ ______ ______ noodles ______ you like?
6. I like green tea._______ ______ you _______?
7. The large bowl of noodles is RMB 10. ______ _______ ______ the large bowl of noodles?
8. I like rice and fish. (否定句) I _____ ______ rice ______ fish.
9. He wants to have beef for lunch.(同义句)He _______ _______ to ______ beef for lunch.
10. He and I go to see the movie. (同义句)He ______ to see the movie______ me.
11.The boy is writing a letter. the boy ?
We _____ have ______ _____ , drinks and ______ ______
2. 我想要一个中等的甜点.I’d like a _________ ________ ,please
3. 我不喜欢汉堡包 沙拉和汤。I don’t like _______,________ _______ _______
_____ you ______ ________ _____ a pizza ? _______ to Pizza ______
5．你穿几码的鞋？_______ _________ shoes _______ you _______?
6. 早餐你想吃什么？_________ ________ you ________ ________ breakfast?
7. 你妹妹长得怎样?______ ________ your sister _______ _____?
She _____of medium height, but _______ _____bit thin, and she _______ long and blonde hair.
9.他想要哪种类型的面条？________ kind of noodles _____ he like?
10.我想要有羊肉和西红柿的饺子。I"d like a bowl of dumplings ______mutton and________.
1. Jim doesn’t like tomatoes，potatoes ___ cabbages.. A. and B. with C.or D. for
2. There ________ some food on the table. A. have B. are C. is D. has
3.----Do you like to see ______ fish? ----Yes, and I also like to eat ______ fish.
A. a little, many B. a few, much C. much, many D. a few, many
4. Do you like noodles ________ chicken? A. with B. of C. in D. to
5.—What size shoes do you want? —________.
A. Small shoes B. Size 36 C.36 size D. Big shoes
6. There are ________ tomatoes on the table. A. many B. much C. a little D. any
7. --Would you like _____tea with ice in it? -- Yes, _____
A. any, please B. some, please C. any, will D. some, will
8. The noodles with orange juice ______ only $1.5. A. is B. are C. for D. with
9.My daughter likes to eat dumplings ______noodles. She doesn’t like cooking _____ swimming.
A. and; and B. and; or C. or, or D. or, and
10. My family usually ______ bread，eggs and milk _____ breakfast.
A. has; for B. eat; for C. have; for D. have; on
11. It’s 11 o’clock. Please ________ our lunch. A. ordering B. order C. to order D. orders
12.—Would you like a cup of tea? —______.
A. I’d love B. Yes，please C. No，I wouldn’t D. Sorry
13. We have music _____ Monday and Wednesday. A. in B. on C. at D. /
14. He likes English ________ it’s fun. A. when B. why C. because D. where
15. They usually go ______ home ______ lunch. A. to; for B. to; at C. at; in D. /; for
16. How much ________ your shoes? A. is B. are C. be D. am
17.________ is your address? A. Where B. Which C. What D. How
18. My brother ________ dumplings with beef very much，but I don’t.
A. like B. wouldn’t like C. doesn’t like D. would like
19. I’d like ________ an action movie. A. see B. to see D. seeing D. watch
20. I with Mike ____ English now. A. reads B. is reading C. read D. am reading
A: Can I help you? B: Yes，please. 1 I want to order a birthday cake for my mother.
A. What size would you like?
B. Please write “Happy Birthday to Mother”.
C. Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday.
D. It’s 8910566.
E. What kind of cake would you like?
F. 56 Lincon Drive.
B: A large cake，please.
A: What would you like to write on it? B: 3
A: OK. What’s your phone number? B: 4
A: What’s your address? B: 5
(A.) BIG SALE AT MURRAY’S!
Come to Murray’s big sale on clothes，things for your room and things for school. We have jackets for boys for thirty－five dollars，sweaters for girls for fifteen，and bags，earrings，and pants for five dollars!
See our great dressers，beds，and chairs. Get a new bookcase for all your school books and notepaper. At Murray’s big sale，they’re only twenty dollars! And we have backpacks, pencils，pens and notebooks—everything for school! Come into Murray’s today!
1. Sweaters for girls are ________. A. $35.00 B. $15.00 C.$5.00
2. Bags are ________. A. $35.00 B. $15.00 C. $5.00
3. ________ for boys are on sale for $35.00. A. Jackets B. Sweaters C. Belts
4. Murray’s doesn’t have ________ on sale. A. dressers B. tables C. chairs
5.________ are $20.00. A. Bookcases B. Books C. Papers
A Frenchman wants to eat eggs in a restaurant. But he doesn’t know how to say eggs in English. He thinks and thinks. Then he sees a book with a picture of a hen（母鸡）on the table. He asks the woman in the restaurant, “What’s the English for a hen’s child?” The woman says, “ It’s a chick(小鸡).” Then the Frenchman asks, “What’s a chick before they are born?” “It’s an egg,” says the woman. “ That’s right. Give me four eggs, please.”
( ) 1.The Frenchman can’t speak English.
( )2. The Frenchman wants to have some eggs.
( )3. A hen helps the Frenchman get the eggs to eat.
( ) 4. What do you think of the Frenchman? I think he is smart.
( )5. An egg is a hen’s child.
I. large menu reason rice address hungry orders Thursday kinds specials B is beef eggs; are mutton; to come; are buying; to drink; has chicken potatoes; listening watching; to see animals; apple orange; tomatoes porridge; like
II. 1. What size would like 2. dumplings with beef 3. What do for 4. would like 5. What kind of would 6. What do like 7. How much is 8. don’t like or 9. would like have 10. goes with 11. What is doing
III. 1. also great salad green tea 2. medium dessert 3. hamburgers salad or soup 4. Would like to order Welcome House 5. What size do wear 6. What would you like for 7. What does look like 8. is a little has 9. What would 10. with tomatoes
IV. 1—5 CCBAB 6—10 ABBBC 11—15 BBBCD 16—20 BCABD
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar
( )1. Can you ______ English?
A. speak B. talk C. say D. tell
( )2. --- ________ can you play?
--- The drums.
A. When B. How C. What D. Where
( )3. --- ______ you sing?
--- Yes, I can.
A. Do B. Can C. Are D. Am
( )4. I want to ______ the chess club.
A. join B. join in
C. join to D. join for
( )5. Tom wants ________ to you. Are you free?
A．to tell B．tells C．to talk D．talks
( )6. Can you help me with _______?
A. dance B. dancing
C. dances D. to dance
( )7. ---What club ______ you want to join?
--- Chess club.
A. does B. do C. can D. are
( )8. Her sister can play ______ piano, but she can’t play _____ basketball.
A. the; the B. /; the C. the; / D. /; /
( )9. My brother can play the guitar， ______ he can’t play it very well.
A. and B. so C. or D. but
( ) 10. ---- Can you play volleyball? --- Sorry, I ______.
A. don’t B. do C. can’t D. can
( )11. --- Are you good ______ your students? --- Yes, I am.
A. at B. with C. for D. of
( )12. --- Are you ______? --- Yes, I am.
A. a musician B. musicians C. musician D. A and B
( )13. --- Can he _____ a student? --- Yes.
A. is B. be C. are D. does
( )14. We want some singers(歌手) ____ our rock band.
A. for B. of C. to D. at
( )15. My brother _______ the trumpet and he play it _____ .
A. can plays, good B. can’t play, good C. can play, well D. doesn’t play, well
( )16．Can you paint? ________.
A．Yes, a little B．Yes, little C．No, a little D．No, little
( )17．Please call me ________ 8989766. A．in B．at C．about D．with
( )18．________ like to go swimming ________ summer.
A．Children, on B．Children, in C．A child, on D．A child, in
( )19. Can you help me ________ my English?
A．with B．of C．learning D．about
( )20．What can you do, Lin Tao? ________.
A．I like sports B．I want to join the music club
C．I am well D．I can do Chinese Kung Fu
( )21．Hi, can I help you? ________.
A．Yes, please B．No, I can’t C．Yes, I can D．You are welcome
( )22．________ you can ________ our school concert.
A．Maybe, in B．Maybe, be in C．May be, in D．May be, be in
( )23．We want two good ________ our rock band.
A．music for B．musician in C．music in D．musicians for
( )24．Little Tom can draw ________.His drawings are very ________.
A．good, well B．well, good C．good, good D．well, well
( )25．Can he ________ it in English?
A．speak B．speaks C．say D, talk
( ) A. Hmm. I want to join the Japanese club. How about you?
( )B. Me, too. Let’s join the music club!
( 1 )C. Here are all the clubs.
( 5 )D. Well, I don’t like chess. Do you like music?
( )E. Well, I can’t speak Japanese. Hmm, I want to join the chess club. Can you play chess?
( )F. Oh, yes. I can sing and dance. I like music.
( )G. What club do you want to join?
A: I want some students for the school concert. What can you do, Bill? ________(1)
B: No, I can’t. But I can play the guitar.
A: You can play the guitar! Good. OK, Lily, ____(2)
C: I can sing and _________(3)
A: You can! Great, Jennifer. _________(4)
D: No, I can’t. Victor can play the piano.
A: Victor, can you play the piano?
E: Yeah, I can’t sing or dance, ________(5)
( )1. A. Can you play the piano? B. Can you sing?
C. You can play the guitar. D. Can he play the piano?
( )2. A. Can you play the piano? B. Can you sing?
C. Can you play the guitar? D. You can play the guitar.
( )3. A. I can’t play the drum. B. I can play the drum.
C. I can’t play the guitar. D. she can sing.
( )4. A. Can you sing? B. Can you play the drum?
C. Can you play the piano? D. Can you play the guitar?
( )5. A. but I can play the piano. B. and I can’t play the piano.
C. but I can play the guitar. D. but I can play the drum.
Li Lei is a 1 boy. He was born 2 1990. Now he is 3 . He 4 movies, and he often goes to see 5 . Li Lei can play 6 . He often plays it after school. He likes music. He wants 7 a musician.
Li Lei 8 likes sports. He usually(通常) watches them on TV.
( )1. A. China B. Chinese C. China’s
( )2. A. on B. in C. at
( )3. A. twelfth B. twelveth C. twelve
( )4. A. like B. doesn’t like C. likes
( )5. A. they B. them C. it
( )6. A. violin B. the violin C. a violin
( )7. A. to is B. be C. to be
( )8. A. either B. also C. too
We want ________ good swimmers ________ our swimming ________. ______ you swim ______ the sea(大海) or in the swimming pool(池子)? Do you want to ______ the school swimming club? You’re welcome. Please call Mike _______ 364-4577.
Name Act Time Place
Li Xin Chinese Kung Fu Sunday 8:00 a. m. In the auditorium (礼堂)
Lucy English song Friday 3:40 p.m. Class Five
Mike Play the piano Tuesday 2:00 p. m. In the music room
Tom Paint Monday 10:00 a.m. Drawing room
Jack Beijing Opera Thursday 3:50 p.m. In the auditorium
( )1. You can ask(问) ______ to play the piano for us.
A. Li Xin B. Lucy C. Mike D. Jack
( )2. You can watch Beijing Opera _______.
A. at 3 : 50 a. m. on Thursday B. at 3: 50 p. m. on Thursday
C. at 2: 00 a. m. On Tuesday D. at 8 : 00 p. m. on Sunday
( )3. On weekend, we can watch ______ in the auditorium.
A. Chinese Kung Fu B. Beijing Opera C. Paint D. Play the piano
( )4. We can see the piano show in ______
A. the auditorium B. Class Five C. the music room D. drawing room
( )5. ______ sings songs for us ______.
A. Lucy; at 3:40 p.m. B. Mike; at 2:00 p.m.
C. Lucy; in the music room D. Mike; in Class Five
It’s four. It’s time to play games. Boys and girls play on the playground (操场). Some boys play soccer ball. Some boys play basketball. Some of them jump(跳高) and run. Some girls play with lines(绳). They jump and run, too. They are very happy(高兴). Some little girls sing English songs near the classroom(教室). Look. Billy plays the soccer ball. The soccer ball bits(打) Mr. Crisp’s head（头）. He is very sorry, Mr. Crisp tells(告诉) him not to do like this again.
( )6. --- ______ do students do? --- They ________.
A. How; make kites(风筝) B. What; play games
C. Where; are on the playground D. Who; do like this
( )7. _______ play soccer ball.
A. Some girls B. Some boys C. Billy D. Mr. Crisp
( )8. What do the girls do?
A. Play with lines, jump and run. B. Play with lines and sing.
C. Play soccer ball and sing English songs. D. Jump, run, play with lines and sing some songs.
( )9. Mr. Crisp tells Billy ________.
A. to play soccer ball with him B. to sing a song for him
C. not to jump so high(高) D. to play soccer ball carefully (小心地)
( )10. Bill is ______. A. happy B. sorry C. exciting D. funny
Once a great boxer （拳击家）, Tom Brown, went to a restaurant（饭馆）for dinner. He put his bag near the door, but he was afraid that someone would take it. So he got out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote on it: “The great boxer, Tom Brown, left his bag here. He’ll come back in a few minutes. ” He put the paper on his bag and went to have his dinner. When he came back, his bag wasn’t there. But he found a piece of paper on the ground. It said: “A great runner took away your bag, and he will not come back. ”
（ ）11．Tom Brown went to the restaurant ________.
A．for his bag B．to see the runner
C．to have his meal D．for his pen
（ ）12．Mr Brown was afraid ________.
A．to put down his bag near the door B．he couldn’t find his pen
C．thieves would take his bag away
D．he couldn’t get enough food himself from the restaurant
（ ）13．Mr Brown wrote the words on the paper because he ________.
A．thought the thief would not steal （偷） his bag when he read the words
B．was a boxer C．wanted to catch the thief
D．wanted to get to know the runner
（ ）14．When Mr Brown came back he ________.
A．found another piece of paper on the ground B．found his bag wasn’t there
C．both A and B D．saw the runner running after him
（ ）15．Which is not right?
A．Mr Brown was foolish． B．The runner was a thief.
C．The runner made a joke on Mr Brown. D．The boxer didn’t know the runner at all.
V. 词汇 (10分) A. 根据音标及句意写单词。(5分)
1. Can you ________ [spi:k] English? Sorry, I can’t.
2. My parents buy a _________ [pi’ n] in the store.
3. Can she _________ [da:ns]? Yes, she can.
4. My brother plays the _________ [gi’ta:] well.
5. ________ [‘s di] is the last day of the week.
6. I have a brother and a sister. So my parents have three ________ (kid).
7. Can you help me with _________ (swim)?
8. I can speak a little _________ (China).
9. Jack’s father and mother are _______ (music).
10. I like ________ (comedy) very much.
Ⅵ．句式转换 按要求完成下列句子。(5分 )
1. He can play the piano. (改成否定句) He ________ play the piano.
2. My sister can join the swimming club. (对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ _______ your sister join?
3. Lucy’s brother wants to be an actor. (改成一般疑问句)
_______ Lucy’s brother _______ to be an actor?
4. Mike can join our school music festival. (改为同义句)
Mike can _______ _______ our school music festival.
5. My birthday is May 4th. (用June 2nd 改写选择疑问句)
_______ your birthday May 4th _____ June2nd?
1. Alan 想加入音乐俱乐部，因为他会弹吉它。
Alan ______ to join the _______ club, because he can play the guitar.
2. 你会说英语吗? 是的,一点.
______ you _______ English? Yes, _______ _______.
3. 你会照顾孩子吗? 来加入我们吧.
_____ you ______ _______ kids? Come and ______ us.
What do you do to relax? Do you watch TV? Do you read a book? Or do you listen to music? How many of us actually play a musical instrument? How many of us go to concerts? How important is music in our lives? What kind of music do we like?
The survey above shows the musical habits of a few of our readers. Interestingly, fourteen people out of the twenty questioned actually play a musical instrument, while only six people don’t. Out of these, ten people practice their musical instrument between 0—3 hours a week and the other four between three and six hours a week.
The best instrument to play is the guitar; eight people say it is their favourite instrument to play. Another four people like playing the piano and two like playing the violin. Two people, however, don’t like playing the violin or the piano as they think they are too difficult.
Pop concerts are always popular but, in this survey only eight people say they like going to concerts, six to pop concerts and two to jazz concerts.
A higher number, eighteen, say they like listening to music as they find it relaxing. Only two people don’t like listening to music at all. These results seem to suggest that we are more actively musical than we think ...
1．How many of the twenty people don’t play a musical instrument? ______________
2．How many of the fourteen people like playing the guitar? _________________
3．Two people like playing the violin or the piano because they think they are __________.
5. Do most people like listening to music? _________________
( )6. Do you want to listen to the _____ story?A. funnily B. funny C. funy D. funer
( )7. What time does Jane ______ after school?
A. do her homework B. does her homework C. do her homeworks D. does her homeworks
( )8. He often takes ______ to the Santon Hotel.
A. number bus 17 B. the number 17 bus C. 17 number bus D. number 17 bus
( ) 9. I ______ at ten o"clock in the evening.
A. have breakfast B. get up C. go to bed D. watch morning TV
( ) 10.He eats ______ dinner at 7:30 in the evening. A. a B. an C. the D. /
( )11. Please write and tell me ______ your morning. A. for B. to C. about D. of
( )12. ______ Lucy and Lily go home at seven? A. Do B. Does C. Is D. Are
( ）13. It"s ten o"clock. I must go ____. A. to home B. home C. my home D. his home
( )14. I want to____ No. 5 bus to Tian"an Men Square.A. get B. come C. go D. take
( )15. ---Will you go there by_____train? ----No,, I’ll take ______ taxi.
A. /;a B. a;the C./;/ D. the;a
( ) 16. We only have _______ shower. A. some B. an C. the D. one
( )17. My sister ____ home at 5:00 every day. A. gets B. gets to C. get D. get to
( )18. We can watch Beijing Opera _____ TV. A. in B. at C. on D. from
( )19. Let’s ________.
A. take a shower B. have a shower C. take the shower D. A and B
( )20. My brother ___ the morning TV every day. A. watches B. watch C. watchs D. see
( )21. Do you know___________________?
A. what is his job B. what does his job C. what his job does D. what his job is
( )22. He likes ______ the radio(收音机)。
A. listens B. to listen to C. listens to D. to listen
( )23. Rick often does ____ homework at 6:00. A. her B. his C. my D. your
( )24. --- ______ do people have dinner?--- At home.
A. What B. When C. Where D. B and C
( )25. Jie Min usually gets up _______.
A. at six thirty B. at thirty six C. on six thirty D. on thirty six
( )26. In our school , school _____ at 7:30.
A. is B. start C. starts D. does
( )27. ----When does your mother go shopping?----Usually _____ Sunday morning.
A. on B. in C. at D. after
( )28. ---_____________? ---Sorry, I can’t.
A. Can you play the drums B. Do you draw C. Are you here D. Can your brother dance
( )29. ---Do you have a watch? --- ________.
A. Yes, he does B. No, I’m not C. No, I don’t D. I don’t know
( )30. They have no classes ________ Saturday and Sunday.
A. in B. on C. at D:from
This is Wang Ping’s Day. He’s a young worker. His job is carrying coal (运煤). He thinks that’s great.
Wang Ping’s Day
5:10 a. m. Don’t work
5:20 a. m. Go home by car
5:30 a. m. Take a shower
5:40 a. m. Eat breakfast.
6:00 a. m. Go to bed.
5:00 p.m. Get up.
5:10 p.m. Buy vegetables or other things for breakfast
6:00 p.m. Have a big dinner.
6:30~7:30p.m. Watch news(新闻) on TV.
7:40 p.m. Leave home and go to work
( )1. When does Wang Ping have breakfast?
A. At 5:20 in the morning. B. At 5:10 in the afternoon.
C. At 5:40 in the morning. D. At 6:00 in the afternoon.
( )2. Where does he have his breakfast?
A. At home. B. In the coal mine(煤矿).
C. In the restaurant(餐馆).D. In the factory (工厂).
( )3. Wang Ping watches news ______.
A. over the radio(收音机) B. on TV in the morning
C. every day D. every morning
( )4. Wang Ping goes home _______.
A. at 7:40 every evening B. at 5:20 every evening
C. at 7:30 every morning D. at 5:20 every morning
( )5. --- How old is Wang Ping? --- _______.
A. About 50 B. About fifteen C. 25 D. We don’t know
1. He has one shower. (提问) How ________ __________ _________ he have?
2. Jack eats breakfast at home. (改为一般疑问句)______ Jack ______ breakfast at home?
3. Scott works very long hours every day. (改为否定句)
Scott ______ ______ very long hours every day.
4. He can do Chinese Kung Fu. (一般疑问句) _______ he _______ Chinese Kung Fu?
5. Tim usually goes to bed at 10:00. (提问) _______ _______ Tim usually _______ to bed?
6. I do homework at seven. (否定句) I _______ ________ homework at seven.
7. He often has lunch at school. （划线提问） _______ ________ he often ________ lunch?
8. They get home at 7:30 pm. （ 同义句 ） They get home at 7:30 ____ ____ _________.
IV. 根据句意写单词, 首字母已给出。(10分)
1. What t______ do you usually get up? 2. T______ for your letter.
3. School s______ at nine o"clock. 4. My mother gets up at a_______ 7 o"clock.
5. My dad usually takes a s______ in the morning. 6. Best w_______ to you.
7. I u_______ get up at 6:00。 8. He eats b__________ at seven.
9. And she goes to bed at ten e night. 10.He wants to see me s____________.
1.Let’s ______ (clean) the classroom. 2.He ______ (not go) to bed at 8:30.
3.She ______ (do) her homework at 7:00 in the evening.
4.Scott ________ (work) very long hours.
5.What time _______ you usually _____ (get) up?
6.His sister loves ________(play) the piano very much.
7.My father ________ (watch) TV in the evening.
8. Can Gina __________(swim), do you know?
9. Do you want ______________(know) about my school?
10. We have four __________(class) in the morning.
Unit 3 How do you get to school
( )1. -- did you come here? -- boat.
A. How, By B. How long, By C. How, Take
( )2. Health your healthy lifestyle.
A. depends B. decides C. depends on
( )3. In North America, most students go to school the school bus.
A. by B. take C. on
( )4. My parents are my home in three days.
A. reaching to B. arriving in C. getting to
( )5. –How does it take? –It takes about 10 minutes’ .
A. long, walk B. long, to walk C. far, walking
( )6. The passage is very hard because there are many new words in it.
A. very B. so C. such
( )7. She often a bike to the school.
A. takes B. drives C. rides
( )8. The weather in Beijing is that in Changsha.
A. far from B. same as C. different from
( )9. The old woman is her lost son.
A. worried about B. worry C. worried
( )10. do you the transportation in your town?
A. What, think B. How, think of C. What, think of
( )11. --Can you tell me it is from here to downtown?
--Yes, it’s fifteen minutes by bus.
A. how much B. how long C. how far
( )12. Susan’s parents have bought a large house with a swimming pool. It be very expensive.
A. must B. can C. can’t
( )13. I know it’ll me much time to practice it, but I’m sure I can learn a lot from it.
A. spend B. take C. pay
( )14.--The sandwich is delicious. --Would you like one?
A. other B. others C. another
( )15. He to clean the classroom.
A. needn’t B. don’t need C. doesn’t need
( )16. books are missing in the library. We must ask the police for help.
A. Much B. A number of C. The number of
1. Mike (stay) at home on Sundays.
2. My sister (not like) eggs at all.
3. Li Lei often (carry) water for the old woman.
4. you (get) to school at 7:30 every day?
5. We (begin) class at seven thirty in the morning.
6. My brother (watch) TV every evening.
7. –When they (clean) the house? --They usually (clean) in the afternoon.
8. Light faster than sound(travel).
Unit 4 Don’t eat in class
1. Yao Ming practices ______(play) basketball every day.
2. ______(not) talk.. It’ s time for class.
3. My sister ____(have) to look after my mother at home today.
4. I have to go to the supermarket ______(late).
5.We often go to the ______(child) palace after school.
1. There is _____milk on the floor.
A . too many B. too much C. much too D. many too
2. There are ____rules in my family.
A. too many B. too much C. much too D. many too
3. Please help me _____ French.
A. speaking B. to speaking C. with peak D. speak
4. He often _____English with the foreign teachers.
A. practice speak B. practices speak C. practice speaking D. practices speaking
5. Don’t _____bed _____9 o’clock.
A. go, at B. in, by C. be in, by D. go in, at
5、___ she ___ clean the classroom today?
A. Does, has to B. Does, have to C. Does, has D. Does, have
6、Don’t _____TV too much after school.
A. watch B. watching C. to watch D. to watching
7、It’s very warm outside. You ____ wear the coat.
A. must B. don’t have to C. have to D. mustn’t
8、The girl ___ red dress is my friend’s daughter.
A. with B. wear C. put on D. in
9、My mom ____carefully, but she ___ nothing.
A. listened, listened B. heard, heard C. listened, heard D. heard, listened
10、Does your father always wear ___?
A. uniform B. an uniform C. a uniform D. two uniform
11、--May I take the magazine out of the reading room ?
--No, you can’t.. You read it here .It’s the rule.
A. must B. would C. may D. might
12、_____ in the school library.
A. No talk B. Not talking C. No talking D. Not talk
13、He arrives _____ here _____ a cold night.
A. /;at B. at; at C. /;on D. in;on
14、Where _____ did you go last year?
A. other B. else C. place D. others
15、We don’t know Jack _____ Bruce.
A. and B. or C. about D. of
16、Can she _____ clean the classroom today?
A. has to B. have to C. has D. have
1. Run in the hallways.(否定句)
in the hallways.
2.I have to get up at six.(一般疑问句)
you to get up at six?
3.I can eat in the dining hall.(提问)
you eat ?
4. We have to clean the room.(提问)
do you have to ?
5. late, can, arrive, for, we, not, school (连成一句)
6. Get up early.
Don’t too .
7. What other place do you have to go to ?
do you have to go ?
8. Peter must go to bed by ten.
Peter go to bed by ten.
9. I washed clothes yesterday.
I some yesterday.
We can’t _____ ________ the guitar in the classroom.
Do you have to ____ _____ ____ _____ 11:00?
I ______ have ______ fun.
_____ do you _____ ___ that rules?
No ______ _______ in the library.
1 --Do I have to come back tomorrow?(2007武汉市中考题)
--Yes, you ____.
A. can B. may C. must D. should
2 --Must I finish the work today, Mom?
--N o, you __. You can finish it tomorrow.
A. mustn’t B. can’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t
3.Don’t forget to __“Thank you” when someone has helped you.
A. speak B. tell C. say D. talk
4. Keep quiet, kids. Dad ____in the next room.(2007绍兴市中考题)
A. slept B. sleeps C. is sleeping D. had slept