1. work on doing sth. 致力于做某事 2. as soon as ...... 一……就…....
3. once upon a time 从前 4. continue to do sth. 继续做某事
5. make sth. happen 使某事发生 6.try to do sth. 试图做某事
7. the journey to sp. ......之旅 8. tell the/a story 讲故事
9. put on 穿上 10. a little bit 有点儿
11. keep doing sth. 坚持做某事 12. give up 放弃
13. instead of 代替;反而 14. turn .. . into 变成
15. get married 结婚 16. the main character 主要人物；主人公
17. at other times 在另外一些时候 18. be able to do sth 能/会做某事
19. come out (书、电影等)出版 20. become /be interested in. 对……感兴趣
21. walk to the other side 走到另一边去 22. a fairy tale 一个神话故事
23. the rest of the story 故事的其余部分 24. leave sb. to do sth. 让某人做某事
25. make a plan to do sth. 筹划/计划做某事 26. go to sleep 去睡觉
27. lead sb. to sp.. 把某人领到某地 28. get lost 迷路
29. change one’s plan 改变计划 30. tell sb. to do sth. 叫某人做某事
31. in the moonlight 在月光下 32. find one’ s way home 找到某人回家的路
33. the next day 第二天 34. send sb. to sp. 派某人去某地
35.remind sb. of sth. 使某人想起某事 36.remind sb. to do sth.提醒某人做某事
37.sth.happened to sb. 某人出了某事 38.sb.happened to do sth.某人碰巧做了某事
39.the way home 回家的路（the way to ......）
1. W hat do you think about/of.. . ?=How do you like......?
So what do you think about the story of Yu Gong?
2. It does n’ t seem+ adj . +to do sth ..
I t does n’ t seem very possible to move a mountain.
3. This is because...
This is because he can make 72 changes to his shape and size, turning himself into different animals and objects.
… so… that+从句
Sometimes he can make the stick so small that he can keep it in his ear.
5. It take sb. some time to do sth ..
Because they were so big that it took a long time to walk to the other side.
6 .… not.. .. until十从句
Don’ t eat it until you get to the forest.
1.The old man tried ______ the mountain.(move)
1.We were all_______ by the ______ story.(move)
2.Nothing is _________ if you work hard.(possible)
3.Yu Gong could find a good way ______ his problem.(solve)
4.They were swimming instead of_______football.(play)
5.Look!Some_______are climbing the trees over there.(monkey)
6.In the _______part of China, there are many places of interest.(west)
7.Do you know the boy_____ Mike?(call)
8.What _______ last night?(happen)
9.I like reading________Chinese book.(tradition)
10.Do you become interested in_____ sports?(do)
11.Do you know Qin Shihuang was one of the _______ in Chinese history?(emperor)
12.The two cheats kept all the silk and gold ______.(them)
13.You will be _______ if you study hard.(succeed)
14.A man usually had 2 or more _____ in the past.(wife)
15.He ____ the stones on the way that day.(drop)
16.I’m sorry I can’t go out with you.I’m working on ___ my homework.(do)
17.Alan will talk to you as soon as she _______(come) home.
19. Many children are ______ (interest) in ________ (collect) stamps because they think it _________ (interest) to collect them and they can learn a lot from it.
20.. He _________(lead) me to the train station and left without ________ (say )goodbye.
21.Our teacher told us some _____________(different) in food between ___________(west) countries and China.
22. Instead of ___________ (excite), he seemed very quiet.
23. Most Americans believe in (god).
24. The (excite) children forgot to take the presents to the party.
25. Mike was (hide) behind the sofa.
26. Tina and Peter got (marry) two years ago.
27. There were several (object) on the floor of the room.
28. Mr. Green lives on the __________（twelve）floor of the building.
29. Mary used to be afraid of the dark, but she is a little (brave )than before.
30.Sun Wukong cannot turn himself into a person unless he can __________ (hide) his tail.
31.At the __________(begin) of this term, the teacher asked us to make a plan to improve our grades.
32. There _______(be) an apple and two bananas on the table.
33.It is ___________(possible) to live on Mars at present.
34.Father’s Day is on the ________(three) Sunday of June.
1.What happened next?
A.took away B.took place C.took care D.took in
2. He will continue to work.
A.kept working B.stop to work C.go on working D.go to work
3.He is able to do it by himself.
A.may B.can C.could D.must
4.He comes from America.
A.was born B.is from C.leaves D.comes out
5.You should stop smoking,it’s bad for your health.
A.continue B.keep C.give up D.start
6.He sometimes plays computer games at home.
A.at times B.at a time C.some time D. Some times
7.They can’t stop smiling.
A.can’t stop to smile B. can’t keep smiling
C.can’t help smiling D.can’t finished smiling
8.Once upon a time, there was a good story.
A. Long long ago B. Before long C.5 years ago D. After 10 years
9.I don’t think he can finish the work by himself.
A.lonely B.alone C.easily D.quickly
10.Mozart started to write music when he was four years old.
A.at the age of four B.four years later C.for four years D.four years
11.He’s dropping white stones along the road.
A.bringing B.putting C.giving up D.taking
12.We thought you were never coming back.
A.coming out B.coming across C.returning D.getting back
13.They made a plan to save themselves.
A.work out a plan B.do a plan C.did a plan D.worked out a plan
14.He walked around the city.
A.went around B.looked around C.ran around D.went along
15.They walked to the forest.
A.went to the forest B.went to the forest by foot C.went to the forest ob foot
16.He got some stones before he went to bed that night.
A.went to sleep B.asleep C.slept D.was asleep
17.I’ll write to you the moment I get there.
A.as soon as B.so that C.even if D.before
18.They plan to stay in the USA for three months.
A.go to B.are going to C.hope to D.want to
19.Finally,a god was moved by Yu Gong.
A. Last time B. At the beginning C.In the end D.End up
20.The weather was so dry that no food would grow.
A.such dry that no good would grow
B.such a dry that no food would grow
C.too dry to grow food D.dry enough to grow the food
1.I think he’s ________silly.(一点儿)
2._________ are wrong.(你们俩)
3.What could Yu Gong do ________moving the mountain?(代替)
4.The novel ________ 5 years ago.(出版)
5.The monkey can ___himself ___different shapes.(变成)
6.We can read some books _________.(在其他时候)
7.The magic rock_______ to a monkey.(生孩子)
8.The prince _________her in 1654.(与......相爱)
9.He uses the stick_____________(打坏人)
10.The girl’s feet could _________(适合那双鞋)
11.They were trying to __________.(欺骗皇帝)
12.Children ___________ love Sun Wukong.(全世界)
13.The bread showed __________.(回家的路)
14.Hansel had ________.(没有石头) w
15. Most children in the________like the Monkey King.(西方国家)
16.She told her husband that if he did n’t kill the children,____________would die.(全家)
17.He sent two gods to ____the mountains ____.(移走)
18.Sun Wukong can ____________.(72变化)
19.I think this idea (听起来愚蠢).
20. They need to (制定一个计划).
21.They walked into the forest and (迷路) in it.
22. We’ll (能) watch this new film tomorrow.
23. You’d better write it (足够清楚) for us to read.
( )1. These days we have __________ homework to do.
A. much too B. too much C. many too D. too many
( )2. Thank you very much for helping me _________ the rubbish.
A. take out B. bring in C. get to D. make up
( )3. More and more people have a low-C life and the air is getting much than a few years ago.
A. clean B. cleaner C. cleanest D. the cleanest
( )4. If you are __________, you should drink lots of water.
A.tired B. thirsty C. stressed out D. hungry
( )5. — That’s a nice mobile phone.
— So it is. My aunt ____ _ it for my last birthday.
A .bought B. buy C. have bought D. will buy
( )6. —I’m very sorry. I broke your tea cup.
A. It’s too bad .B. You’d better not .C. Take it easy. D. It does n’t matter.
( )7. He did n’t go to bed ______ eleven o’clock last night.
A. after B. in C. since D. Until
( )8. ---Which of the two T-shirts will you take?
---I’ll take . One is for my brother and the other is for myself.
A. both B. either C. neither D. All
( )9.—Why was Yu Gong trying to move the mountains?
—Because it was for his family to get to the other side of the mountains.
A. difficulty B. difficulties C. difficult D. more difficult