1. This pair of t___________ is too short for me.
2. The little boy often wears T-shirt and s__________ in summer.
3. Tom often wears s___________ to protect his eyes.
3. During the holiday, Li Ming will take some c_________ such as English, computer and physics.
4. Our teacher provides monthly tests to see our ___________（进步）.
5. You will enjoy coming to Los Angeles to learn about American ___________(文化).
6. She must be __________ (疯狂的) to lend him money.
7. She is going on a diet (节食) to lose ___________ (重量).
8. How much do you __________ (重...)?
9. I __________ (更喜欢) summer to winter for I often catch a cold in winter.
10. We set ___________ (测试) ever week to check your progress.
depend on, take part in, pay for, fill out, stay in touch with
11. He ______________ the form and put his name on it.
12. It’s difficult to ______________ the weather in Britain because it changes a lot.
13. He ______________ lots of activities when he was at school.
14. They formed close friendship with the host family and _________________ them.
15. I ______________ the new house already.
16. The meeting lasted for four hours. (提问) ________ ________ ________ the meeting last?
17. I spent more than three hundred yuan on this T-shirt. (同义句)
I ________ _________ three hundred yuan _________ this T-shirt.
18. My English teacher is trained well and very experienced. (同义句)
My English teacher is _________ _________ with much ___________ .
19. New terms start at the beginning of March and September. (提问) _________ _________ new terms start?
20. The school offers the students books. (同义句) The school ________ books________ the students.
21. My father went to Beijing by plane last week. (同义句) My father _________ ________ Beijing last week.
22. We had a good time in that park yesterday. (同义句) We __________ ___________ in that park yesterday.
23. Mo Yan is good at writing novels. (同义句) Mo Yan _________ _________ _________ writing novels.
24. How much did you spend on your book? (同义句) How much did you _________ ________ your book?
25. After a long walk I feel a little tired. (同义句) After a long walk I feel ________ ________ tired.
26. You’d better get there early next time. (否定句) You’d better ________ ________ there early next time.
27. I don’t know how to do it. (同义句) I don’t know how _________ __________ __________ it.
28. I can learn English in small groups. (提问) ________ _______ you learn English?
29. There are many things for you to do in Los Angeles. (同义句)
You _________ many things_________ __________ in Los Angeles.
30. I don’t know what to take. (同义句) I don’t know what ________ ________ _______.
31. We offer you great English courses. (同义句) We offer ________ ________ ________ _______ you.
1. The children all looked______ at the broken model plane and felt quite______.
A. sad; sad B. sadly; sadly C. sad; sadly D. sadly; sad
2. —What does your father do? —He works_____ a teacher in a middle school.
A. as B. for C. with D. about
3. An old man with his two children______ down the road now.
A. comes B. is coming C. are coming D. come
4. Do you know the famous writer Mo Yan? I enjoy_______ his books.
A. reading B. read C. to read D. reads
5. I’m interested in animals, so I______ every Saturday working in an animal hospital.
A. pay B. get C. take D. spend
6. Not only the children but also their father______ living in the town now. A. is B. were C. was D. are
7. I’ve never heard Mary______ like this before. A. sing B. sings C. to sing D. singing
8. —Your T-shirt is so nice, Tony! —______.
A. Don’t say that B. Thank you very much C. It’s not beautiful D. I don’t think so
9. —What do you often have for _____ breakfast? —_____ glass of milk and some bread.
A. /; A B. the; A C. a; The D. /; The
10. —Look! How beautiful that blue coat is! —Yes. But it’s _____ expensive.
A. a bit of B. a lot of C. a bit D. a few
11. The winter holiday usually _____ for nearly a month and we often have a good time.
A. waits B. goes C. lasts D. keeps
12. I have made great _____ with my English after a year’s hard work.
A. progress B. mistakes C. application D. pity
13. Some of the oranges ______ turned bad. Some of the milk ______ turned sour.
A. have; has B. have; have C. has; have D. have; is
14. —Mum, look! My trousers _____ too short. Can you buy me a new _____? —OK.
A. is; one B. are; ones C. are; pair D. is; pair
15. The boy _____ his friends was playing in the street when the earthquake happened.
A. with B. and C. as well D. as far as
16. How dangerous! She was driving the car with one hand and holding an ice cream with _______.
A. the other B. another C. others D. other
17. We took_______ trip to the Great Wall last weekend and______ trip made us very excited.
A. a; a B. the; a C. a; the D. the; the
18. —How long will the summer English courses______? —For six weeks.
A. last B. open C. begin D. start
19. —Shall we go for a picnic tomorrow? —Well, it all______ the weather.
A. gets on B. puts on C. tries on D. depends on
20. —I will go to Harbin for my holiday. What about you? —I haven’t decided where_______.
A. go B. went C. going D. to go
21. Plan your time carefully and make sure you have more time______ what you like every day.
A. do B. to do C. doing D. done