1.There are many new _________ (build) in our city.
2.We can do the work with _______ (little) money and ______ (few) people than they can.
3.Maybe he wants to go _________ (skate).
4. I believe that in ten years I will work for ____________.(me)
5. There are _________ (hundred) of people on the ground.
6. My friend Liz often ___________ (wash) her clothes on Wednesday.
7,Please be quiet.I’m trying _______(study) math for a test tomorrow.
8,There are some ___________ (different) between the twins.
9,A good friend is popular and usually makes us _________ (laugh) every day.
10,He started learning ___________ (paint) when he was 10 months old.
11,I often saw him ______(play) the violin in the park last year.
12,We have to spend much time _________ (learn) English every day.
13,Did it take you the whole day ________ (finish) the project last week?
14. The boy (take) to hospital at once after he fell off the tree. (09常州)
15．When I grow up, I _______________ (be) a famous pilot.
16. If it __________(rain) next Sunday, we won’t have a football match.(09兰州)
17．It’s eight o’clock in the morning. What ________ Tom ________ (do)?
18．Would you like _________ (have ) a cup of tea?
19．I have a good friend ________ (call) Jim.
20.._______(predict) the future can be difficult
21. Father _____ still ______（sleep）when I ______（get）up yesterday morning.
22. Grandma ______ （cook）breakfast while I ______（wash）my face this morning.
23. ______（watch）TV too much is bad for your eyes.
24. Could you tell us the ______（different）between these two styles of music?
25. They are much ______（friend）than I thought.
26. The teacher ______（take）away my mobile phone because I used it in class.
27. It rained very hard. And it made a few drivers ______（injure）in the race.
28. Don’t walk _____________ or we’ll be late for school. (slow)
29. I _____________ my dictionary yesterday. I looked for it but found nothing. (lose)
30. I hear you live near the river. You must be good at _____________. (swim)
31. My _____________ English is very poor. Can you help me? (speak)
32. It is _____________ for us to practice English skills. (importance)
33. I hear some ________ (foreign) will visit our school next week.
34. Italy and Russia are both __________ (Europe) countries.
35. Jim does his homework as __________ (care) as Lucy does, so they make few mistakes.
36. Alison is _________ (interest) in playing basketball.
37. The old man lives on the ________ (two) floor.
38. Yang Liwei _________ (fly) around the earth on October 15,2003.
39. Yao Ming is one of the most popular basketball ________ (play) in the world.
40. Parents should give more time to children to do things by _________ (them).
41. They _________ (talk) about the TV play when I came into the room yesterday.
42Traveling by plane is ________________ (expensive ) than by train.
43. There are two modern ____________(library) in our city.
44．Our English teacher has been to the Great Wall ____．（two）
45．My teacher has a wide ____ of history．（know）
46．Forest will stop the wind from ____ the earth away．（blow）
47.The children ____ under a big tree，aren"t they？（lie）
48.She is too tired to go any ____．（far）
49.Would you mind________(turn) off the blender?
50.Could you please not _______(wear) those old jeans