1. A. offer B. offered C. off
2. A. warm B. game C. warned
3. A. played B. if C. plays
4. A. eight B. seven C. six
5. A. way B. send C. start
6. A. playing football B. playing volleyball C. playing tennis
7. A. Lin Tao B. Linda C. Lily
8. A. Yes, he does. B. A doctor C. A dentist
9. A. We must not go to crowded places.
B. We must eat healthy food and do more exercise.
C. A and B.
10. A. It"s good. B. It"s bad. C. Yes, it is.
11. A. Town Cinema. B. Movie Palace. C. Circle Theatre.
12. A. Alice. B. Jenny. C. Tina.
13. A. A cup of yogurt. B. A cup of tea. C. A cup of coffee.
14. A. By boat. B. Take a bus. C. By train.
15. A. Yes, he’ll be there on time(准时). B. No, he can’t decide.
C. Yes, he’ll be there a little late.
As we know, food gives us ① . We must have ② food to keep us ③. Of course, we must also have the right kinds of food. We should eat more fruit and vegetables but ④ meat. If we eat too little or too much food, or if we ⑤ the wrong food, it can make us sick.
1. Oh, it’s raining. We can’t go to the cinema. What a s_________!
2. I have passed the exam, and I’m p_______ of myself.
3. I don"t like this book, give me a_________ one.
4. Kylie _________you and become the star.
5. The is b_________the drum.
1. My mother gave me some _________ (零花钱) for my birthday.
2. He is _________ (不诚实的) .He said he didn’t _____(偷) the money.
3. He _________ (认识到)that he was wrong.
4. The teacher _________ (警告) James not to drink the water.
5. His father _________ (惩罚) for his mistake yesterday.
C. 写出下列单词或词组地反义词或词组 (5分)
2. at most_________
3. at the beginning of_________
4. put on________
1. Come on, we’ll be late.
A. Hurry up B. Let’s go.
C. Get up D. Come here
2. I"m afraid he is not honest.
A. steal B. dishonest C. foolish D. terrible
3. It’s a shame you have to leave so so.
A. lazy man B. succes C. pity D. result
4. The bus stop is not far from the school.
A. over there B. in front of C. out of D. near
5. The little girl got the golden medal.
A. beat the game B. won the class
C. lose the game D. won the game
1. The f ood tastes _________.
A. good B. well C. delicious D. wonderful
2. —I had chicken for lunch. What about you?
A. So do I. B. So had I. C. So did I. D. I didn’t so.
3. The soup smell _____, you cook it ______.
A. good; well B. well; well C. well; good D. good; good
4. ---May I park my car here?
A. needn’t B. must C. may D. mustn’t
5. I was ______, but I didn’t feel ________.
A. alone; alone B. alone; lonely C. lonely; alone D. lonely; lonely
6. Yesterday I had a cold, but I feel ______ better.
A. a few B. a little C. very D. very much
7. I have_________ to do.
A. too much works B. so many works
C. too many work D. too much work
8. I think you had better eat _____ food and take ____ exercise.
A. less, more B. many, much C. a little, a few D. much, many
9. You don’t have to worry about______. We’ll help you.
A. something B. nothing C. anything D. everything
10. The box is too heavy for him______.
A. to carry it B. to carry C. not to carry it D. not to carry
11. —How did you learn English ?
— I ____________.
A. teach myself B. teach by myself C. learned myself D. taught myself
12. Our teacher always tells us _____ on the road.
A. don’t play B. not playing C. not to play D. not play
13. When I got home, my parents ______.
A. were sleep B. were asleep C. went to bed D. went to asleep
14. I don’t know _____ to use a computer yet.
A. what B. where C. how D. who
15. He did his best to teach me _____ a truck.
A. what to drive B. how drive C. to driving D. how to drive
None of the Chinese ______Liu Xiang who ______a gold medal in the 110-meter hundred race.
It is _________to be so wasteful.
3. I ____________home alone.
4. He doesn"t feel _______when he is left________.
5. _______you tell him the truth, he’ll_________ you.
Tom: It’s Sunday tomorrow. ?
Dick: Oh, I’m going to watch a football match. It’s between China and Korea.
Tom: Wonderful! I really hope we’ll win this time. ?
Dick: At three o’clock in the afternoon. I have two tickets here. I can let you have one. You
want to go, don’t you?
Tom: . But I can’t. We are going to have a basketball match tomorrow afternoon.
Dick: What a pity. ?
Tom: A team from No.2 Middle School.
Tom: In our school.
Dick: Good luck to you and your team then.
Tom: Thank you .See you later.
Dick: See you.
From Monday to Friday most people are busy working or studying, but in the evenings and
weekends they are free and ____1____themselves. Some watch television or go to th e cinema, others take part in sports. This is decided by their own ___2_____.
There are many different ways to spend our free time.
Almost everyone has some kind of ___3____: it may be something from collecting stamps to ____4____ model planes. Some hobbies are very ___5___, but others don’t cost anything at all. Some collections are worth(值得…的)___6____ of money, others are valuable(有价值的) only to their owners.
I know a man who has a coin collection worth several ___7__ dollars. A short time ago he bought a rare(罕见的)fifty-cent piece which ___8___ him $250! He was very happy about this collection and thought the price was all right. On the other hand, my youngest brother collects match boxes. He has almost 600 of them, but I wonder(怀疑) if they are worth any money. However, ___9___ my brother they quite valuable. ____10_____ makes him happier than to find a new match box for his collection.
1. A. love B. work C. enjoy D. play
2. A. lives B . interests C. jobs D. things
3. A. hobby B. thing C. job D. way
4. A. make B . making C. makes D. made
5. A. interesting B. exciting C. cheap D. expensive
6. A. a little B. a few C. a lot D. a number
7. A. thousand B. thousands C. thousands of D. thousand of
8. A. paid B. cost C. took D. spend
9. A. to B. on C. with D. in
10. A. Everything B. Anything C. Nothing D. Something
Dec. 3, 2005
Thank you very much for your letter. I’m glad that you enjoy holiday with us. We enjoy having you and your sister here. We hope that you will both be able to come again next year. Maybe you will be able to stay longer next year. A week is not really long enough, is it? If your school has five weeks’ holiday next year, perhaps you will be able to stay with us for two or three weeks. We were back at school three weeks ago. It feels like three months! Now you are in Grade 3. I think you are both working very hard. I shall have to work harder and harder next year when I’m in Grade 3. Tom and Ann won’t be in Grade 3 until 2007. They went for a picnic yesterday, but I didn’t go with them because I cut my foot and I couldn’t walk very well. They went to an island called Guiet Island. It is near Sunshine Island. Do you remember Sunshine Island? Tom, Ann and I send our best wishes to Betty and you. We hope to see you soon.
1. _______ stayed at Micheal’s hometown for their holiday?
A. John B. Tom and Ann C. John and her sister D. Tom
2. Their holiday lasted for ________.
A. One week B. two weeks C. three weeks D. five weeks
3. In _______ will Ann and Tom be in Grade Three?
A. 2004 B. 2005 C. 2006 D. 2007
4. ________went to Guiet Island.
A. John and his sister B. Tom and Ann
C. Tom, Ann and Micheal D. Ann and her friends
5. Why didn’t Micheal go to Guiet Island?
A. Something was wrong with his foot. B. It was very hot.
C. He had no time. D. He was very busy.
People are often killed while crossing the road. Most of these people are old people and children. Old people are often killed because they usually cannot see or hear very well. Children are often killed because they are not careful. They have to look and listen before they cross the road.
A car, truck or bus can not stop very quickly. If the vehicle is going very fast, it will travel many metres before it stops. People don’t always understand this. They think a car can stop within a few metres. The faster a car is traveling, the longer it takes to stop. It is very difficult for a person to know how far a car is traveling.
The only safe way to cross the road is to look both ways, right and left. Then if the road is clear, it is safe to cross. The right way to cross the road is to walk quickly. It is not safe to run. If people run across the road, they may fall down.
6._________ are often killed while crossing the road.
A. Children B. Old C. Old women D. Both A and B
7. Children are often killed when crossing the road because _____________.
A. they walk too slowly
B. B. they can not see clearly
C. they are not careful
D. they can not get away from the vehicle quickly
8. It is ______ for a driver to stop his vehicle when he finds something wrong some metres in front of him.
A. easy B. difficult C. possible D. bad
9. When you cross the road, you’d better _______.
A. run B. stop the vehicle
C. look carefully and walk quickly D. ask somebody to help you
10. Which is NOT true? ________
A. Run across the road when the vehicle is coming towards you.
B. Don’t cross the road until the road is clear.
C. Most old people walk slowly and can’t see well.
D. The writer asks people to be careful with the traffic.
VII. 写一封60词左右的信，是写给某杂志的,反映自己的一个问题,问题不限。 (10 分)
提示词：if , problem , terrible, should
1.The doctor offered to help me.
2. My father warned me to stay away from computer games
3. If he plays footba ll two hours every afternoon, he’ll play very well.
4. Drink at least eight cups of water every day..
5. If she become s a star, her parents won’t send her away.
6. W: Hi, Michael! What"s your favorite sport?
M: Oh, I like playing football best. What about you, Linlin?
Q: What"s Linlin"s favorite sport?
7. M: Would you mind my smoking here, Linda?
W: Not at all. Lin Tao.
Q: Who wants to smoke here?
8. W: What"s the matter with you, Kangkang?
M: I have a toothache.
Q: Does Kangkang have to see a doctor or a dentist?
9. W: What should we do to fight SARS, Dr. Lee?
M: We must eat healthy food and do more exercise. We must not go to crowded places.
Q: What should we do to fight SARS?
10. W: Is reading in strong sunlight good or bad for your eyes?
M: I think it"s bad.
W: Is taking a walk after meals good or bad for your health?
M: Er…, let me see. It"s good I think.
Q: Is reading in strong sunlight good or bad for your health?
11. W: Hi, Tom! Where did you go yesterday afternoon?
M: Oh, I went to Movie Palace to see a new movie. It’s very interesting.
Q: Where did Tom go yesterday afternoon?
12. W: Is Alice younger than Jenny?
M: Yes, she is. But Tina is the youngest of all.
Q: Who is the youngest girl?
13. W: What would you like, tea or juice?
M: Neither. I’d like a cup of yogurt.
Q: What would the man like?
14. W: How do you get to school, Dick?
M: I get to school by boat, and you?
W: I take a bus to get to school.
Q: How does Dick get t o school?
15. W: Would you like to come to my party, Li Fei?
M: Oh, thank you, I’d love to. But maybe I’ll come a little late.
W: It doesn’t’ matter.
Q: Is Li Fei going to the party?
As we know, food gives us energy . We must have enough food to keep us healthy. Of course, we must also have the right kinds of food. We should eat more fruit and vegetables but less meat. If we eat too little or too much food, or if we choose the wrong food, it can make us sick.